[OpNet] [Journal: Typhoon] Reflection

Typhoon

(The Morrigan cannot access this page.)

Today is the 75th anniversy of the bombing of Pearl Harbor. As I looked upon the upon the memorial this morning I couldn't help but be struck by the concept of mortality. Only three seamen survives to this day and they were confined to wheelchairs. So frail looking. Even in this time where dieseases are being cured everyday, where Addis Ababa when from being one of the hungriest third world cities to becoming the 21st century city that it is.

I recently had a confrontation with the creature who escaped not only myself and several comrades, but a group from T2M Europe and some Terats,(notably TimeSlip who killed a Utopian.) in Amsterdam. We simply all got in eachother's way.

Anyway, I was able to follow some reports that placed it in East St. Louis, where she was making a life for herself as that city's defender. I will not speak on what transpired between her and I, but I believe that she should be allowed to live out her life, the people of that city need her as much as she needs them.

I was wrong about her.

So, as I stood at attention this morning on the deck of the Aumakua I came to the conclusion that life is too short; I need to make a change before I'm sitting in a wheelchair. Though that may be thousands of years according to most experts of the Nova aging process. I can't imagine that.

Archived