Aberrant: Nova Reality - (OOC) A request.

DigiGeist

If anyone is needed for any sort of specific plot device, would you kindly let the one you need to "fall into place" know what you're planning so that both hands know what they're doing? I almost loused up something Jager had going, because I didn't know what he was planning out.

Communication, folks. That's all I'm asking.

Good idea.

It was not Jager's intent to give Digi someone to beat up on so that he could look good for the show.

Jager's intent was for DigiGeist to sneak away with the leader of the thugs so the team could question him in private. We are not a police agency, so this guy can just clam up and wait for his lawyer ... and for the police to come and take him away. I was trying to play up Digi's Interpol background. Sorry.

If this thug sees us as a bunch of actors, he has no reason to talk to us since he is somewhat loosely mob connected. We can't use violence against him because then we would be breaking the law, and the show now knows we have him. Now, if we threaten him, that's assualt and the show's producers are liable since they would know about it.

Good point.

Thing is, and I don't know how well I wrote it, but he tried to escape, and Didge was sort of sensing a threat.

He didn't hurt the guy, just employed a pressure point. When the dude wakes up, he'll be no worse for wear except for a bruise on his shoulder.

Gotta love being a former secret agent. wink

And, DigiGeist has ways of enterrogating without physical or mental harm. He has a way of loosening lips.

Archived