Aberrant: Nova Reality - Any Novas in the Midwest?

Interceptor

Quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Just going on record that I took Ashnod's desire to team up with Interceptor and Co. to be sincere from the get-go.

If you look pass the thin surface distortions, her reasoning should be obvious.

Now, as to the persuasive properties of the Good Doctor Troll ... mmmmm .... no.
Yep. I never doubted your intention to ridicule. I just didn't know how far you would let it go.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, since Ashnod has made it abundantly clear why she was doing this, I'll go and explain why I was her most ardent supporter.

I was trying to play the worlds biggest practical joke on Utopia. The 'Continuum Girl' and 'Mafdet' bit were actually making the whole thing less and less likely, as far as I was concerned, but I took it in stride. I never once doubted that, if they signed up, they'd more than pull their weight in the super-hero department. And show the world the daily lives of a pair of post-humans who out Utopia the project. Well, talk about a grand social experiment.

It would have shattered at least half of the anti-Terat dogma that Utopia puts out. People might start to think for themselves - a rare and delightful occurrence in this day and age. There might have even been a few defectors from T2M! People like V who saw that there was an alternative to the Project's way.

But it was not meant to be. Maybe next time.

• 1 month later...

Archived