[OpNet] 2016.9.15 - Back, at least as much as I can.

Sakurako Hino

Well, I'm away and what do I see...

1: Wakinyan goes off on a walkbout.

2: Machina is a mercenary mad (literally) scientist looking to make a quick buck from any client.

3: More new faces than I can count.

Now I have to say I've only been quiet for a couple months, but has there been some sort of chronological shift, because it sure feels longer than a couple months.

Then again, I've been busy, and the Nova world changes fast. I got some catching up to do as to what pieces have moved. And which were removed from the board.

I've got plenty of bucks, cupcake, unlike that dessicated orphan you call a company. And I guess you came back illiterate - or maybe semen makes you retarded - 'cause I didn't say a thing about needing money or "any" client. I never take all comers, which is more than I can say for you, from what intel I've gathered. Good to see I wasn't wrong about you all this time.

Machina. I read the start of that post, and I seem to have overlooked the date. My error is apparent. I am a busy woman, and sometimes even my intellect doesn't save from the occasional error.

Interesting to see when a blatant and obious error occurs you have no lack of restraint in taking it to the hilt.

Sorry for raising your ire, Deus Ex Machina.

Archived