[OpNet] Cold Turkey

Wakinyan

So I have been alone the past few days.

It gives you time to think. Which I guess can be good and bad. A lot has been on my mind. Having a daughter on the way is just one of the many things.

I know what I say next I might come to regret. I may not be able to do so. It might not be in my nature.

I am giving up on my pursuit of women.

I don't think it will be as easy for me to drop it just like that. I have a lot of things that tell me to do what I do when I do them. But the effort, resources I use up and the pain and disappointment that I create just show me how much of a problem it truly is.

On top of that I am going to have one wife again. I do not know how to go about doing that. Once again it will cause pain but I have to try if there is a better way for me. If the looks of disapproval of others means that their way is a better way.

I cannot give my word that I am changing. I am trying to change and willing to accept that I might have been wrong about this all along.

It would be easy to motherfuck you, WakiToDan, but I respect a man tryin' to better himself. If you're actually trying to man up and stop being such a heartless fucking poonhound, then I wish you luck in not fucking it up. If this is some grope at sympathy or pity, though, then I hope someone cuts your balls off.

Maybe the rest of us can get some fucking trim, now.

Wait, you're doing what now? I mean really, you must be pulling my leg. How will you survive on a day-to-day basis?

My questions are not a reflection of you my friend, but of myself as I too have done some introspection as of late, and while I'm not giving up my own pursuit of the fairer sex, I do find myself reconsidering my own methods.

Keep me in mind, I know some places we can go if you should fall off the wagon, so to speak.

Archived