Am I crazy? (Age of Consent)

billy Horrorshow

yeah.... ummmmm..... I guess the reference of the character names threw me. Longboard hasn't aged, but has hit puberty at age sixteen. he has (self-proclaimed) to be sixteen for the last four years. This keeps in with the local girls that are still in high school. mentally, he has not matured, physically, he has not either. as far as anyone is concerned, he is unchanged from the day he turned sixteen.

"the best thing about high school girls,,, I keep gettin' older, and they stay the same age."

yes he ahas gotten busted big time once or twice. yet, not too many people mess with a young teenage boy aflame when said teenage boy dishes wicked agg damage.

Slattern was born in 1984, 1987 was a typo when I first wrote her up. She erupted in 2000. According to the timing on this board (which is done by todays date) she is 21. But, according to the timing of the OpNet (which is todays date + 10 years) she is 31. She has been a Nova for nearly 15 years.

No, she was not making monkey noises at a sickeningly young age.

Well, Longboard actually has mega-socials. But with his personality he truly believes that he is such a badass that its because of the flames. Besides. He looks in the miror everyday, mega-app is normal for him. It becomes the "baseline" for what good looks are. He is not self-aware that he has a mega-appearance.

Archived