Kawaii!!!!!

Ashnod

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Could I get one, Ashnod? Stephanie is a Chinese (Codex's skin-tone?) girl with short, boyish black hair w/ bangs(boyish, but still feminine?), a pointed chin, with the super-smiley eyes like Endeavor and a mouth that isn't too smiley or unhappy? She radiates a sort of black-green aura of annihilation, but I wouldn't know how to represent that. If you want to do it, I'll leave it in your hands. Thanks ahead of time!

Here is the description for Templar.

He has spikey blond hair (not too spikey, but no doubt you get the general idea)

Emotionless and somewhat distant yet thoughtful eyes (that would be a challenge so do what ever you think fits well without too much difficulty)

He has a permenant crimson forcefield which looks kind of like an energy nimbus (cloudy energy thing but not extending too far from the skin)

He has crimson mystical symbols on his skin (I've never really thought what they would look like exactly so feel free to experiment though it's not a full body tatoo lol)

He glows very slighty of crimson (this glow radiates further out from the energy field an thus may provide an interesting effect as it is a normal glow and not cloudy)

His eyes glow white and his smile should seem completely emotionless.

Thanks for anything you can do for me, if you have anymore questions about how Templar looks feel free to ask via pm or whatever.

Thanks again laugh ....

Hey Ashnod, Can you make one for Bedlam? He's a native from the French Polynesian islands, a tall swarthy man, usually smiling and charismatic, but his eyes show a commanding, determined demeanor rather than a "hey, how's it going?" look (he's an insurgency leader). He's bald but has a black moustache, (I kind of picture him like the guy that plays the human form of the head alien in the Fifth Element). There are also heat waves emenating off of him like when you look at a grill on a hot summer day (not sure how/if you would incorporate that).

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

So,

Archon looks like your average Joe Schmuckatelli.

dark brown hair, blue eyes. set up like your Preppy-Goth. You know the kind. ex-yuppie. at 18 years old now, he's still got the "i'm innocent, but trying not to be" look.

besides the deep blue eyes and wolfish grin, nothing gives him away more than the razor blade halo. (if that's workable, awesome!, if not, eh...i'll live)

and if you could please help me out, i'll never be able to repay ya. i'll bear your firstborn...who knows...

To all those who have requested avatars in the past two weeks, my apologies for the delay. I've been dealing with real life in a most bothersome way, one of which is pain in my mousing arm that has forced me to limit my computer time a bit. I will get them done in the next few days, Monday at the very latest. I'm sorry it's taken so long.

Bedlam, for want of a picture, could you describe your character's moustache? Thick? Thin? Handlebar? Hitler-esque? It's been a very long time since I've seen The Fifth Element so I'm kinda clueless what you want.

Added Archon, Bedlam, and Bradford.

Bedlam, I don't think I got exactly what you wanted, but it's what I could do with the information you gave me.

Archon, hope the halo is okay. If you want it above his head and not around, I'll change it.

Bradford, made his hair a bit longer so you could actually see it. With just the hat it would have been covered.

ALSO: Going forward, in the interest of my own bandwidth, I'm culling the gallery to current posters and their alts. If I've removed the alt or main PC of an active poster, PM me and I'll put them back up. If you're returning from a hiatus and want it back in the gallery, also PM me.

This doesn't effect your avatar for posting purposes.

Also, not to be a stick in the mud, but if you request an avatar, can you please hang around and be active longer than a month? I don't want to requiring a timespan or post count before I'll make a new one, but it's kinda bothersome to make a new avatar to see it not even make it one quarter of the way to "nova" status.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, Tag has been up for a while, but still hasn't been added to the character. Locky Mackenzie and Dervish are now up as well.

Still waiting on an updated character description for Metropolis.

And Ulysseus, I need a bit more detail for you. Skin color, etc?

Umm, that might be my fault, actually. I'd been doing some finicking with the Roaring 20's Avatars, and had hoped to upload them as a surprise. For some reason, I didn't have access, so I hit "cancel".

Obviously it was actually the "No Avatar" Link. I'll try and fix that ASAP.

Addendum: Jameson, did you ever have an Avatar? Your Avatar's not on the list of avatars. I suspect Chosen has yet to upload your Avatar, which is why, obviously, you don't have one yet smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Kirby1024:

Addendum: Jameson, did you ever have an Avatar? Your Avatar's not on the list of avatars. I suspect Chosen has yet to upload your Avatar, which is why, obviously, you don't have one yet smile
It's there. It's the one called Bradford.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashnod:
It's there. It's the one called Bradford.
Not quite what I meant. I know it's in the gallery, but I cannot find it in the Board's internal list of Avatars. Since I don't seem to have enough access to be able to add new Avatars (and any Avatar that was loaded in previously is still there), I could only re-Avatar Jameson if Chosen had previously done so.

Thus why I asked if Jameson ever had an avatar image in the first place. If not, well, I'm afraid I can't help him. We'll have to ask Chosen.

Archived