Kawaii!!!!!

Ashnod

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, unfortunately Totem, I don't know how I'd do a griffin. frown The templates don't support animalistic features. I'll see what I can do, though.

Longboard:

I'm not certain how the chops came out. If you want me to post the image without them, I can. If they're fine, then woot!

Quote:
Originally posted by BlackStar:
If you have time, Ashnod, I would like that you put BlackStar image here, the features are: jovial face, light brown hair, green eyes, pale skin, well, thanks for your efforts.
How long is his hair? Anything like earrings or glasses?

You can do one of Essex if you like. I'd just like to see it before you post it. In the form he uses to remain familiar to others, Essex has greyish-white skin with a black diamond on his forhead. He has short black hair and no facial hair.

It's probably me but I thought there was a little something-something missing. Maybe a "Thanks for the effort..." moment before rocking off on the artist. I'd be flattered someone took a tick to immortalize one of mine with chibi magic.

Could be I just don't know your crew.

Quote:
Originally posted by Speed Angel:
It's probably me but I thought there was a little something-something missing. Maybe a "Thanks for the effort..." moment before rocking off on the artist. I'd be flattered someone took a tick to immortalize one of mine with chibi magic.

Could be I just don't know your crew.
Hey, I like the chibis myself. I do think that Signy has explained herself, but I do have to agree that some tact every once in a while never hurts. Not to rag on her, but she can be rather blunt.

Archived