[Fiction] Clothes Make the Ma'am

Magnum Opus

August 30th, 2016 - 9:01 PM

Danielle looked over the selection of clothes in her closet, and thought to herself, This better be the last time I have to do this.

She pulled out a large sweater, that had seen better days. There was a hole near the waistline, and the color had faded, but it would fit and that was enough. She struggled into the sweater and then into some black sweat pants, then appraised herself in the mirror.

Non-hot. That's what we're going for here. Not hot.

She pulled her blonde hair back and tied it into a ponytail, then reappraised her appearance. She sighed. Who am I kidding? I'd look hot in a burlap sack. How many women try to dress down for a meeting?

Another thought rang inside her head: you called yourself a woman.

She felt a bit queasy. "All right, Danni," she muttered to her reflection. "Just keep it cool. You can do this. It's just a meeting. With... a giant bird. A giant bird with a big dick and aw, fuck."

A voice came down the stairs. "Everything okay down there, dear?"

"I'm fine, mom! Just talking to myself." She looked back in the mirror, and breathed out slowly.

I can always turn him down. Say something came up.

She could, too. MegaFlex had promised no more questions - they could get together for a deathmatch in Blood Zombie Death Demons. It'd been a while, but Danielle was reasonably sure that her mad skillz were better than ever. She thought faster, move faster... it almost made up for her hideous ping and the fact she ran in patterns.

During her last brief game, she'd changed her handle to 'Knockout.' Someone had asked her if she fragged naked.

She headed up the stairs, and waved to her mother and father, who were knee deep in the night's programming.

"Mom, Dad, I'm heading out for a bit."

"Oh? Okay, slugger." Her father gave her the thumbs up. "Have a good one, son."

"Yeah. I will. Did either of you want something from the store?"

"Not me, dear..." Her mother looked at Danielle's feet. "Aren't you going to wear shoes?"

"I'm gonna be flying. I won't need them. And besides, my old shoes don't fit."

"What about those pumps I got you?"

Oh God. C'mon, Danni, say something nice about the pumps... "They're great! So great that I... don't want to wear them out. When I'll just be flying. I'll be fine barefoot."

"You got him pumps?" Her father looked over at her mother.

"Yes, I got our daughter pumps. They're very respectible shoes."

"Our son doesn't need pumps, he needs a comfy pair of loafers, to loaf in. that's why they're called loafers, you know. Built to loaf in."

"They don't make a decent pair of women's loafers and you know it - "

"Mom? Dad? G'night." She waved, and without a further word, stepped out the door.

She let go of the Earth, and steered herself upwards. Within seconds she was high enough to see the city of Calgary proper, and specifically its downtown core.

It wasn't their tallest building - unlike in Washington, D.C. where, by law, no building could be taller than the Capitol. But it was still their most distinctive civic building - a giant needle with a red and black head.

Over top of it was where she'd agreed to meet him, and bring this 'eufiber' she'd been tapping her toes patiently for. No more bodysuit infernos for this transsexual buxom quantum-powered blonde...

She flew off, allowing herself a smile.

Despite all the comments she got, despite how her parents reacted, despite her looking in the mirror and seeing a stranger in there, despite oscillating between terror at a body that felt wrong and terror that every day it felt less and less wrong...

Flying rocked.

She was still shakey on the whole 'landing' part, which was why most of the time she landed in an open field where a few three-foot divots wouldn't be noticed...

But flying rocked.

He could have rushed, could have focused and gotten there in less than an hour but when he flew he often wanted to fly just to enjoy it. If he would turn back to his old self tomorrow Wakinyan knew that flying would be the thing he missed most. Not the Skinchanging, senses or the strength. Flying.

Banking leisurely Wakinyan switched off the Opnet device as he saw the Calgary skyline in the distance. The prominent tower being the most striking feature amid the tall buildings. Wakinyan moved into the city gliding silently between the buildings in the darkness not seeming to concerned with who might see him. After all this wasn't Chicago. It was not like he wasn't supposed to be here.

With that realization his bravado got the best of him. A sheet of blue white electricity formed over his body. Crackling and hissing angrily the electricity illuminated the thunderbird for the entire city to see. Smirking to himself in a all to smug manner Wakinyan circled the tower once before he flared his wings to touch down upon the metallic roof that grounded him as he let the quantum flow out of his body that forced the electricity to obey him.

She should have seen that he concluded. When Wakinyan put on a show people did not miss it. For better or worse he thought with some amusement.

Danielle sees the flash, and a quick glance with telescopic vision confirms that it's the Thunderbird.

She squints, not entirely used to judging perspective with her new eyes. Goodness, he looks huge. I'd better say hello.

She moves as a blur, and in less time than it takes to tell she's floating in front of Wakinyan. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail and she's wearing baggy clothing that doesn't flatter the lovely curves of her body, but she still looks stunning - and a bit nervous.

"Hi." She waves, smiling. "You're Waki?" He is big. Holy shit. Just stay calm.

"Wakinyan." The griffin nods. His beak dipping lower as he regards her. "And you must be Knockout." She covered herself up he ponders as he watches her fidget slightly. He looks at her from the bare toes up. Taking in her scent as he studied her with his eyes as well. For a moment his plummage begins to shift in color and tone in the lights of the tower but with a pause and a breath. Willpower exterted he stops himself.

"You are pretty and very fast." He comments gesturing at her as she floats in front of him. "Hmmm this city have a City Defender? I didn't check I don't want them jumping me for roosting up here or something."

"We don't, no. They've been making some noise about that, but nothing yet. Always new roads to build and that costs money."

She casts her gaze down. "They're all looking up at us, though... a couple of them are getting their cameras out." Which obviously doesn't bother him. Me, on the other hand...

She refocuses on him. "You're... big. They said you'd be huge, but I never quite dreamed..."

"Yeah well." He mantles his wings around him out their full fifty foot span. "You take what you are given right? We each change when this stuff happens to us. Some of us get stuck with bigger changes is all."

Wakinyan's wings slowly retract and tuck into this sides as he tilts his head. "You are a girl for sure no doubt. Hmmm. You should be grateful. A friend of mine is both sexes. How confusing would that be?"

"Both? Yeesh - that'd be real confusing. I have enough trouble putting on a bra - I used to think those things were tough to get off, but that's peanuts compared to getting one to fit right."

"Right now I sort through my closet a lot looking for things that are unisex - I haven't quite got up the nerve to go out and buy anything new beyond the bare essentials. That's actually kinda why I took you up on your offer - I figure it'd be like a one-size-fits-all wardrobe, in addition to not burning off whenever I cut all out flying..."

*Do me a favor and say hello for me to the newest member of the club... in both senses.* The soundless words came to Wakinyan's mind along with a fair dose of mental mirth (and the usual touch of unspoken warning) from his mate, over seven hundred miles away in body but right there beside him in mind.

"Well the whole point of tonight is to make your life a little easier at least right?" He grins which seems a bit scary before one realizes the harmless content of the primal look upon the raptor face.

*Actually I have a better idea my love. *

Smoke begins to swirl around the griffin perched atop the tower. The glowing blue haze begins to gather into a small vortex lasting for only a moment before suddenly it condenses into a radiantly beautiful young Lakota girl in buckskins and all to familiar feathers woven into her long braids.

"Knockout, this is my wife Ptesan-Wi. She wanted to say hello." The girl despite seeming to be conjured from vapor seems as real as either of them. *There you go. A new and useful way of you being here. I give you full control of 'yourself'* With that done he turns his attention back to Knockout as he looms over the image of his small wife. Remaining silent and waiting for greetings to be made.

Ptesan-Wi proceeded to 'try it out', as Wakinyan had recommended; the effect was, while not exactly like being there, certainly the next best thing.

Smiling, she said - or, at least, created through Wakinyan's mind sound emitting from the conjured image - "I had just wanted to say hello, Knockout, and welcome to the club. Both clubs, actually," she added, her smile broadening a touch.

Oh. Hot. Damn. She is hawt!

Knockout stares for a moment, then her high-speed brain catches up with her libido. Way out of my league. And she's married. "Oh my. Hello. I... I didn't feel any change in air pressure. Is this a hologram or something?"

"... hey... wait... what did you mean, 'both clubs?'" She looks back to Wakinyan.

"There are no secret between my wife and I knockout. She is as much in my heart and mind as she is physically with me." Wakinyan's explanation seems simple to him yet there might be far more complexity than he allows.

"She is manifested through my power. She is at home yet always with me this is a little experiment to see if she can be here to others like she can be with me. So far so good."

"So you told her about..."

Knockout turns a deep crimson. "Uh... thanks," she says lamely, in response to Ptesan-Wi's welcome.

"Sorry, that came out wrong. Thank you. I'm just not entirely compfortable with being a member of... 'both clubs,' as you said." She spares a nervous glance over her shoulder.

Ears fold back slightly as he realizes that Knockout feels slighted. "I should explain. I didn't tell her she is a telepath and always in contact with my mind. She knows what I know more or less." He doesn't know if it will help but he offers it regardless.

"Oh, I see. ... okay, yeah - don't worry about it. I just don't like talking about it 'cause as soon as I do people start asking me very uncomfortable questions."

Knockout focuses her gaze on the holograph. Advances senses might pick up a low-level dispersal of high-end electromagnetic energy. She looks fascinated as she looks through the holographic representation of Ptesan-Wi.

"That's so weird to look at."

Ptesan-Wi listened to Knockout's reaction, and her smile faded. "I'm sorry; I didn't realize the situation. I had thought that this was something you wanted in some way, and that was why it manifested in your evolution right way. It was an assumption on my part, and a bad one. Please accept my apologies."

She looked thoughful for a moment, then added, "Though if you want to talk with someone about it at some point, I'd be happy to help."

Wakinyan settles down somewhat. The idea of not keeping his word to someone unsettled him even if it was in a manner he could not help.

"Well I am not sure how much the Eufiber will help but if even a little then it is a good thing. Though I wonder if you dressed down for this little visit based on my rather unseeming reputation." As he states that fact he does not seem offended by it. More of a observation than anything else.

"Well... I dress down a lot. I don't really have anything stunning to wear - most of this is from what I had in my closet before. I hear stories about accidents being caused by people who were gawking at a nova flying overhead and I didn't want to cause any..."

"And... yeah, I heard about your reputation. And I'm not really comfortable with even thinking about that kind of thing... this soon, anyways. It's nothing personal. You're not the first guy to tell me they're attracted to me."

Knockout turns to Ptesan-Wi with a smile. "Yeah, well - I guess on some level I must have. That's how an eruption works, right? That's what's really freaking me - I had NO idea that I wanted this in any way before I erupted, and now I don't know what to think. Neither do my parents... hell, even my friends are treating me oddly."

"That's the theory, anyway," the hologram said. "Mind you, it's not always straight-forward. Look at Sandcaster of the Windy City Knights; it's hard to imagine someone wanting to have skin of sandpaper. But for all I know, it could have been a subconscious desire; from what I have heard of her, she has problems being close with people, and this could have been a way of trying to ensure that nobody would want to be close to her."

Hundreds of miles away, Ptesan-Wi grappled with what to say to try to sooth this young woman who was, so very recently, a young man - at least with regard to that drastic chage. "What others think can be painful, I know. But in time, you'll find that those who really care for you will move past this issue; the real issue that will be hard for them in the long term is that you are a nova. In a moment, you went from one of them to something quite different, and the core of that is not a matter of plumbing."

As the two girls spoke Wakinyan dipped a paw into his mane searching for something. After a moment he withdrew a gray sphere the size of a baseball and held it quietly as the conversation continued.

"How we have changed outside is a tip of the iceburg I guess. The change can be hard on our friends and family. Sometimes it can be a good thing sometimes a bad thing that drives a wedge between you forever. I hid after I erupted. I ran away and hid for almost two months but I realized one day. This is who I am now I had to accept it I did not have a choice." With a small shrug upon his massive shoulders he adds. "So here I am now better or worse."

Knockout lets out a long sigh. I wonder, she thinks. I wonder how much of the reaction from Mom and Dad and my friends comes from growing boobs, and how much comes from getting super-powers. MegaFlex seems really enamoured with me... is it 'cause I'm hot, or 'cause I'm a nova?

"You have a point, I think..."

Then again, I haven't exactly been open with this. Mom and Dad might think they've 'failed' with me somehow. MegaFlex loves novas and might just be letting his curiosity overwhelm tact. Maybe I should try and talk to them a bit more... see how rough it's been on them. Get out of my shell a bit. I mean, I'm talking with a psychic hologram and a gryphon that I met on the OpNet instead of with them.

"I'll talk about it with them."

Knockout floats closer, looking at the little grey ball. "Is that it...?" she asks softly.

Wakinyan tosses the ball a second like a pitcher getting the feel of the ball before the first pitch.

"Yes." Comes the deep reply. "Sorry I do not have a users manual for you but I think we can get you started."

With that the griffin pauses and his eyes seem to focus on something far away. Suddenly the massive form seems to implode. Feathers and fur give way to deep bronze flesh. Muscles contract, bones crackle an sinew pops as the griffin forms quickly into a young lean muscled Lakota. Totally nude save for what seems like a collar around his throat. "It doesn't take to long to get the hang of this." He comments shameless of his nudity.

Suddenly the collar shifts and spreads across and over his body forming a one piece zipperless form fitting body suit. The blue and gold logo and design of T2M blaze on his muscled frame. Wakinyan grins broadly. "Hmm? Hero? Or perhaps?" The suit shifts again the suit becoming the familiar logo and colors of the Windy City Knights.

"Then again.... maybe not."

Another shift and the suit splits becoming a ratty pair of blue jeans and a black Tshirt that reads. Custer died for your sins.

"It took me a little while to get decent at this. There are people who can make this stuff stand up and do tricks that put mine to shame." The young man offers the ball in his hand to the beautiful blond. "Here you go if you are ready."

As soon as she realizes that Waki is, in fact, naked, Knockout shuts her eyes so quickly that Waki can make out a very minor sonic boom. "Oh Gawwwwwwwwwwd! My eyes!"

After a moment, she opens one eye, and then the other. She relaxes. "Sorry. Reflex."

Knockout reaches out, touching the small inert ball with her finger. She closes her eyes and reaches out with her quantu signature, charging it with energy. She watches, transfixed, as it changes color to a rich blue, and crawls up her finger and over her hand.

"It's cold," she remarks. "Wait - now it's warm. And it's white! What the - " Before she can finish her sentence, the colony slithers up her arm, out of view. Her face goes through various contortions, and Waki and Ptesan-Wi can see her other hand grow a white glove, as the colony wriggles its way across her skin. Her neckline is swathed in blue as the back of her sweater bulges.

"Ohhh, this is weird. It's crawling under everything! It - I think it's done now. That was weird! I just thought about the shape I wanted and it - " She stares down at herself. If Waki's able to detect high-end electromagntic energy, he might notice background levels warping slightly in the area...

Let's try x-ray vision... oh my God! It's just how I pictured it -

Knockout tears her sweater off with one swift tug, taking her bra with it, and marvels at the design. She does the same with her pants and underwear, <a href="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/AgentMcGee/ko-blue.jpg">looking down at herself with amazement.</a>

From collar to midsection to the insides of her legs, the eufiber is painted a solid blue. The outside of her legs are colored black, travelling all the way past her hips, the sides of her torso, across her shoulders and upper arms, finally tapering off into a strip that reaches the backs of her white gloves. The edges where colors meet are fringed with tiny curves, arcs and designs. Across her midsection is a v-shaped belt, colored white. On her shoulders are a pair of small white epaulets, and attached to the epaulets is a short cape that starts out black and blends to white, that ends just below her rear and flutters majestically in the breeze.

She concentrates, and the blue becomes red, and then blue again. A white stylized star appears on her chest. She giggles. "Now, this is cool - whoop!"

Her hand blurs and she catches her wallet as it slides out of her pants pocket. Her celphone follows and she catches it between her feet. Then a couple of coins roll out of her pocket, and Knockout groans, flying after them.

She returns a moment later, a couple of Canadian coins in between her teeth. "Suhruh! Uh hurd thuhd thuhs cuhn cuhll puhpuhl uhf thuh fuhll uhn thuhm fruh thuhs fuh uhp." *

She closes her eyes for a moment, and a trio of hollow compartments open in the 'belt.' She puts her change, wallet and phone away, and exhales. "That's better. Wow. Wow."

[size:0]* "Sorry! I heard this can kill people if they fall on them from this far up."

The human skin of Wakinyan smiles broadly sharing in the joy of the gifts recepient. "And the nice thing is if you keep it charged it will protect you and not let you get torched off."

Pacing a few steps toward the edge of the large structure he peeks over the edge then back to Knockout. "I guess it could have killed someone." He comments before giving a queer look at the suit design. "Interesting design hiding a bit to much of skin but you have your reasons on that. So let me ask you. This makes me think you want to be one of them. A hero. Is that what you really want to be?"

(OOC Note: According to the WoD dice roller, Knockout's got nine successes on her Style roll.)

"This?" She gestures. "This is the costume I tried to design for Nova Fantasy Saga, actually. Never could get it right in the character generator, but now... wow." She concentrates some more, and the white parts of her outfit emit a soft opalecent glow.

"A hero? I dunno. Like I said before, I'm still feeling my way through this whole thing. I guess I coud give it a try... just that reading the board, well... a lot of you don't seem to think too much of the Project. And I wouldn't want to alienate anyone." She looks a bit distracted. "But then again... I could get behind that... maybe not, you know, punching out people, but helping out with floods and hurricanes and that stuff? Yeah..."

"... wait, not enough skin?" She arches an eyebrow. "Yeah... they told me about you." She turns to Ptesan-Wi. "He always like this?"

"Well how can I properly gauge just how attractive that new body of yours is if I cannot see just a bit more of it." His voice and mannerism changes in reaction to the obviously more attractive ensemble the eufiber has created for the beautiful Nova.

His eyes gain a look of focus and he begins to bring his quantum born abilities to focus on the blond girl despite the image of his wife beside him. "You know I could help you get used to that body in more ways than one you know."

Suddenly the deep voice becomes a deep husky feminine. "We can start here." Wakinyan says her suddenly large oval eyes and generous now very female body seems to be doing it's best to manipulate the girl. Another sudden shift and the huge griffin returns as the Eufiber shrinks back to his neck to be hidden in his mane. "And we can work you up to this." His deep masculine rumble of thunder says. "Whichever way is best for you my friend."

(OOC note: 10 successes on a seduction check and he is cheating and using enhancements.)

The holographic Indian girl gave a sad little nod, but not without a ghost of a smile. "Yes, I'm afraid that he is always like this. You get used to it after a while... or not." The wave of static she was getting from her mate didn't come entirely from his shape-shifting, and she knew it. "And let her be, mihinga ki; she's only been a 'she' for a few weeks now, and needs friends, not suitors."

Through the image of herself, Ptesan-Wi gave the buxom newcomer's costume a thorough once-over. "Nice work on the outfit, by the way. Very cute, and it fits your form nicely. You've gotten the hang of eufiber quickly enough, at any rate, and you're lucky for that; some of us never do." And never will, she lamented to herself back in her well-appointed cave in South Dakota. She had spent days trying to get a ball of the damned stuff to do something - anything - other than sit there as a little blob in her hand, and never had anything to show for it other than a tension headache.

Oh Jesus. Oh Jesus. She's perfect. Oh Jesus.

Knockout's hand goes to her chest as she gasps for breath. God, I want her. I want her so badly! Right up here on the tower... in... in front of everyone...

She half-hears Ptesan-Wi talking - all of her focus is on Wakinyan as blood pounds in her ears and her eufiber starts to sag, holes opening in it that reveal her skin.

What did they say about Carver...?

Part of her strained to remember. Part of her didn't want to.

There's something about him. It's... it's had me on edge all night. What is it?

The eufiber sags more, revealing her lovely body inch by inch. Slowly she drifts towards Wakinyan... and then a sidelong glance at Ptesan-Wi hits her like a slap in the face.

Danni, get a grip! His wife is RIGHT THERE!

The part of her mind thoroughly imagining the possibilities argues back. Maybe she's fine with it. You saw that movie once, Lakota Tit Vixens Going Down South. They do this stuff all the time!

Rationality reasserts itself. Danni, that was a porno movie.

Knockout wrenches her gazes away from Waki, and concentrates, drawing her eufiber back onto her body. "I..."

Don't say no. Don't say no.

"I... maybe..."

Don't say no. Don't say no.

"Maybe..." She offers a sheepish, flustered grin. "Maybe... some other time... after... I get to know you...?"

Oh, smooth move, Romeo.

... Juliet.

... whatever.

Ptesan-Wi watched the ensuing train-wreck through holographic eyes, and finally thought - loud and clear - to her mate: *Wakinyan, turn it off. Now.*

As she saw the poor flustered thing, eufiber reforming for the most part and breathing heavily through one of the most inviting turn-down lines ever, she could only hope that it wasn't already too late.

Wakinyan suddenly looks like a child who's hand is caught in the cookie jar. Glancing at his wife who was there but not then looking at the blond who was tettering on the edge yet doing a commendable effort to resist (like they all seem to manage). With a flutter of annoyance in his wings the griffin now back in his true form ceases his effort of bringing his presence to bare on the girl.

"Perhaps some other time then. I only came up here to give you a gift after all. I did not expect anything in return but friendship."

Wakinyan slinks to the edge of the tower and pulls his eyes away from Knockout to look over the city. "Take care Knockout. Don't lock yourself away forever." His body tenses getting ready to launch himself into the sky. He looks at the conjured image of his wife and grins sheepishly before casting himself over the edge wings exploding a second later sending him heavenward.

Ptesan-Wi reached out to put a reassuring hand on Knockout's shoulder; the effort was wasted from a tactile standpoint, as the apparitional appendage went through said shoulder with a curling wisp of mist, but the thought was still there. "He can have that affect on people. But you held your own, and that speaks well for you."

Smiling, the holographic Lakota said, "You should come and visit us sometime, where I can see you with my own eyes. But I think my time is about up here. Good luck, Knockout." The last word was a stutter, as the image of Ptesan-Wi wavered, then broke apart to swirl away on the wind.

Knockout watches Ptesan-Wi fade away, and sighs. She looks down at the torn clothing in her hands.

Can't get her - him - her out of my head.

The idea that Wakinyan could just turn this gender issue on and off like a switch stuck with her on the way home, as the immediacy of the moment faded in the cool night air. She got the impression that Wakinyan was many leagues more powerful than she was, however, and that such a feat would be beyond her.

You know, he's got a point - I do pull back into my shell. And she might have a point too - maybe the fact that I'm a nova IS disturbing my parents more than anything.

This stuff is awesome. I just think and it does whatever I tell it to. I didn't think it'd be so easy! It feels great too. I'm definitely gonna have to play with myself, this.

... play with this, myself.

That Ptesan-Wi must be either the luckiest woman alive or the most long-suffering wife in history.

Whoop, there it is. Okay. I can do this. Steady as she goes.

She slowed herself, trying to fly backwards from how she usually flew - feet in the direction she was going. She wobbled in place and inverted, cursing. A dog barked and she lost control...

Oh no. Oh God. Don't hit the dog. Don't hit the dog.

She veered off course and hit the ground, skipping like a stone, before she rolled to a rest. From far off,t he dog continued to bark. Its owner used a dog whistle that set her teeth on edge.

She stood up, and started to walk, bits of moist dirt clinging to her as she pased the astonished dog owner.

"Rugby," was all she said.

"Home again, home again," she said as she entered the backroom. "Jiggity jig."

She pulled at the eufiber garment, and willed it off of her, back into its inert shape. She stuck it next to the sink, and then looked at it.

Is it washable?

She poked it. "Hey. You washable?"

Maybe it's dry clean only. ... maybe, Danni, you should learn how to do laundry instead of letting your mom take care of it all.

She left it, and looked at herself in the mirror, feeling uneasy in her stomach as she stared at her naked body. She crossed her arms across her chest, feeling embarassed.

Someday I'll get used to this, she thought.

Another thought surfaced. Maybe someday you will. And that's what really scares you, isn't it?

She nodded to herself, and stepped into the shower. She turned the hot water on and let it wash away the day's grime.

One of the side effects of her new body and faster metabolism was that her hair grew in quite fast - she had yet to get it cut and it had grown down past her shoulders. After wetting it down, she rubbed some shampoo in and started cleaning it.

Hot woman in the shower. Nothing wrong here. Right?

She thought of the eufiber colony next to the sink. All things considered, it had been a good day - she wished things hadn't ended with waki the way they did, however. It was an incredibly generous gift, and the way it responded...! It was so easy to make into the outfit she'd always wanted for Nova Fantasy Saga.

She thought of the game, and her eyes opened wide.

She thought of the phenomenon of higher level characters being generous to lower level ones, and she felt lightheaded.

She thought of the fact that female characters inevitably got better items, because MMORPG stood for Many Men Online Role Playing Girls...

And she thought of Waki's seductive grin, amd she groaned.

"Oh God...!" she moaned. "I'm a lewt whore!"

~fin~

Archived