AADD Repercussions

Warren Verona

Alright. To nip this in the bud, and my apologies to all those who have developed headaches from this, this is the decision for what happens to Revenant.

1. Revenant was sentenced to two years community service in Gary Indiana, since he has wings and flight now, transportation for him will not be an excuse. If he behaves himself he can get this reduced to one year (since Novas are, in a sense, celebs, getting by the law in a minor sense sometimes is easy fro them).

2. He is to report to an officer of the WCK (since they are the closest agency that has a facilities to handle him if he gets out of hand), in the same manner as a probation officer. Failure to show up will result in a warrant (an he better have a good reason for not being there). The officer has the right to issue the warrant at anytime if they feel he is involved in anything that goes against his probation. The WCK players may choose who this officer is, be it one of their own players of or an NPC officer. This is my consent, whomever you choose is who I accept.

3. As a nova (with apparently a very dangerous, and uncontrolled power), and also now a resident of Chicago, for at least a year or more, he is to assist local law enforcement agencies to the best of his ability. When he leveled Gary he forfeited his right to choose. Any law enforcement agency (including the WCK) in the Chicago or Gary may "draft" him, failure to assist is a violation of his probation, serving in this manner does count towards his community service.

You do the crime, you do the time.

Wakinyan's repercussion will not be as extensive but much more clear in it's warning.

He is court ordered to not enter within five hundred miles of Chicago. If he does enter the banned zone the WCKs have been ordered to detain him and turn him over to Project Utopia. This ban will last from one year of the date of issuance, April 10th 2016. Wakinyan will be implanted with a GPS chip that will show his position at all times and automatically alert the WCK if he violates the ordered zone.

What does this mean OOC?

I give consent for the Knights to confront Wakinyan at any time he enters within this zone. I also understand the Knights will arrive in overwhelming force. I consent to him being captured on the grounds that it has to be Role Played IC. I do not however give consent for him to be killed by the Knights unless I agree in that particular circumstance it would happen.

Archived