[OpNet] An Introduction and an Invitation

Lucifer

For the love of magic tumors that give you superpowers, how can I NOT accept an invitation from The Devil?

Now the question is whether to bring Mr. "I'm totally comfortable with my own sexuality" Rainbow or make it an XWF group outing...you know, because T3 and HorseShoe look totally bitching on the dance floor in skintight eutex. :shudder:

This is why I have so many nodeless friends. None of THEM ever get the idea that living spandex and a cape is appropriate clubbing wear. Plus you don't have to worry about them being equipped with "Hypno-nipples" or whatever the fad is. I love Nova fashion. So much of it looks like it was the result of losing a bet.

-billy

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr Frost:
Quote:
Originally posted by billy Horrorshow:
None of THEM ever get the idea that living spandex and a cape is appropriate clubbing wear.
The clothing chosen by novas often pales in comparison to what passes for club wear.
I don't know, I rather think my clothing is interesting enough.

Quote:
Originally posted by Satyr:
Pleasure to meet you either way.
Likewise a pleasure on my part.
Quote:
Originally posted by Good Alice:
I don't know, I rather think my clothing is interesting enough.
The point was in response to Mr Horrorshow's observation.

Trooper,

You sound like a man of distinguished pleasures, and it's a shame you feel such a need to keep your distance. If you're ever feeling brave, dear sir, or should business bring you to the City of Lost Angels, don't hesitate to drop by, and do bring that delicious piece of brilliant with you.

Billy Horrorshow,

You do me too much honor, sir. I'm no devil. Think of me as an angel of light, and one of refined and varied hues. As for you, good sir, I am familiar with your raucous form of entertainment. I am a fan. Please, please, come and see me, and bring whomever gladdens your heart.

Satyr,

Ahh, my Pagan analogue! You, of all people, I should enjoy seeing most of all. Please, come and see me, and we shall see how right you are. The pleasure is all mine, I assure you.

Warmest Regards,

Lucifer

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucifer:
Billy Horrorshow,
You do me too much honor, sir. I'm no devil. Think of me as an angel of light, and one of refined and varied hues.
Oh, of course you're not the Devil. :nudge, nudge, wink-wink:
As long as you sign my Gaiman books or at least introduce me to that hot half-zombie girl you've got, Mr. Light-Bringer, I'm totally there.
-billy

• 3 weeks later...

To All,

After an unfortunate run-in with a local elite, the Morning Star sustained significant damage to two wings and required renovations. I've had the best men in several states working on it, and repairs should finish soon. I look forward to reopening the Morning Star anew and seeing you all there shortly.

Lemmy,

You, sir, are one of my favorite musicians and a delight to see on the screen. I assure you, the Morning Star is well-equipped with novas-only facilities. Whether you care to party with the common people or deign to cater to exclusivity, the Morning Star is able to handle your every desire. That, sir, is what we specialize in.

Billy Horrorshow,

Oh, sir, you make me laugh! Thank you. I'm afraid that it would seem that there is much overlap with Gaiman's creation and mine, isn't there? Such is the nature of existing as a universal and eternal archetype. Ah, well. To my disgrace, I have no necrotic gal friday, but I would entreat you grace me with your company nonetheless.

Warmest Regards,

Lucifer

Archived