Aberrant: Infinite Earth - Fiction - Mission 3: Getting back to Basics [Yep, Mature... again]

The Traveler

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm just... I'm just unaware of my true nature anymore. I thought I would be like my Mother, a adventurer... saving worlds and making people's lives better... it just seems every place I've gone lately... it's just been one disaster after another..."

"Maybe I..."

She buried her head in Daniel's chest. "I'll... I'll stay. I'll never send you away, and I don't want to leave... not anymore."

From behind, there was a warm woman's voice from a seperate room on the floor. "Actually Yomiko... that is what I would have thought I would have heard."

A pink haired woman walks out. Full figured, wearing what looked like carefully crafted robes. "Sorry to have intruded, Yomiko... I..."

Yomiko looked up. "Mom?"

Sakurako smiled. "I'm leaving the ship with you...but I doubt you'll need it.

Yomiko had a flash again of thought... Daniel saw that same light again, then Yomiko returned to conciousness.

"She's still cooking, after all... She's going to be like me... able to hop between universes all on her own."

Sakurako shook her head. "I really shouldn't have appeared now... you two are enjoying your night..."

"Infamous?" Sakurako said, taking a piece of Yomiko's pizza. "Seesh..."

She grinned. "Let me guess... Yomiko won't stop talking about me... I didn't die, Yomiko.I'm still up and about. Just that this continuum wasn't enough!"

"That and I did stop by to pick up something. This universe I do have some warm fuzzies for. No wonder Yomiko loves this place."

"Look... usually I don't try to just appear, but tonight I think I should have..."

Sakurako scratches her head. "Because Yomiko has been just running herself ragged chasing me."

Yomiko sat back in her seat, burinign a hole into Sakurako's head with her gaze. "Well... then you have somewhere to be?" She said, crossing her arms.

"Riiight... I did stop by unnanounced."

Yomiko continued her stare.

"Okay I'm going...You did make a good pick in Daniel, by the way."

Sakurako starts to walk off. "Oh, and once you two are done tonight, you know how to contact me, Yomiko."

And in a flash of light Sakurako is gone as suddenly as she appeared.

"Fffffff....." Yomiko's face controts and turns red in frustration.

She quirked an eyebrow. "My guess? Something's up."

She started to grab another piece. "Nothing is ruining my mood tonight though. More than likely whatever sort of crisis that attracted Mom here she's got handled."

"...ugh I'm overthinking it." Yomiko said with a flustered sigh. "I hate having a mother that's practically a god in power now... Privacy is a luxury."

"Well hopefully your Father garners her attention so neither of them are watching tonight."

He began to rub her shoulders and nodded. "Because they probably won't like what I'm gonna do with their youngest daughter. Most parents wouldn't approve." His tone was highly suggestive...His touch warm and seductive.

Yomiko smiles and takes her glasses off setting them on the table. Taking Daniel's hand to her cheek she smiled. "Don't worry about that... and don't think of it as that either. We're grown."

"I've been waiting for this too, Daniel."

Her grey eyes had a life to them. She finally had a hold over her impulses. She was waiting for this night, and she realizes right at this point. "So let's eat up. We'll need the extra calories. I want you to make me sweat."

She smiled with a wry, michevious grin.

"This is the first time I've seen you smile, Daniel... at least in a month... well outside of the photography work you've put in."

She smiled, finally relaxed as she started to finish her last serving.

"I know I promised you a life of adventure in the continuum... but I think a few years... maybe a decade or two here would do me good. Hopefully you don't age like I don't. Then again what's time to someone who doesn't age, hmm?"

"It would be cute if we both became an elderly couple for a while after a long lifetime. If only to fit the part. Well... as long as we still retain our vigor and potency."

"Or perhaps spend a childhood... Would be weird."

"I guess anything in our lives now is possible. I mean we just ran into a time-travelling pilot and her Android friend, a Time Traveler Council's enforcer, and a man who has quite a past. Well that and my Mom... I think we have survived the experience so far."

She smiled, starting to be lost in Daniel's eyes.

He chuckled. "No planning for the future." He nodded. "If you're done eating, Then tonight is just that, tonight. Nothing else matters, Nothing beyond the walls of our home, if it all goes straight to hell it does. Tonight we live in the moment, together, just you and I." With a last lingering touch he teased her as he headed for the large bathroom, outfit with a jacuzzi-like hottub for two.

Yomi-chan was amused. More than she thought she would. Tonight was her's. Old habits are just... that. She needs to go into the now. Right now that moment was stepping into the hottub.

She finishes off her meal, then starts getting ready to join him ina side room, stripping down then wrapping a towel around her waist and chest before walking in.

Seeing the cutely beautiful prodigy of a woman stand before him, Daniel couldn't help but feel he made a lucky choice.

She smiled when she saw Daniel. "No need to close the eyes..."

She drops her towel. "Tonight we're both grown-ups." She giggled. "And one of those privledges... is being able to prresent yourself."

And she did. Her well-built, healthy figure only enhanced her previously cute curves. Her dark greyish-black hair matched across the board. "I'm sure you find something you like?"

Her dark grey eyes looked like a universe and it was ready to be explored.

She slinks into the water, still smiling. "What do you think?" She says in response toDaniel's question.

She leans back in the hot tub, and begins the process of loosening up and takes on a relaxed posture, closing her eyes. "Wow... I've forgotten how wonderful this feels."

She could feel tension she never thought she had releasing with every motion.

"Indeed..." She said with a smile, taking a relaxed breath. Daniel noticed she is floating a little, letting herself float in a way to keep her chest above water. Also letting Daniel see her breasts above the roiling surface of the water.

"The water jets are a nice touch as well."

She embraced Daniel. For every moment she was with him now, it wasn't some flood of emotion, now... through months of exposure to him, she had grown accustom to his force of personality and presence.

She gently breathes. Daniel could feel her welcoming him. She lifts his chin up. "No interruptions, no disasters..."

She embraces Daniel, her smile still there. "Just you, me, and this hottub."

He chuckled, and pulled her down to his lap, and for the first time in awhile she felt something else. He was rock hard, and surprsingly large now that she was against him again. He kissed her neck softly. "tonight I'm going to do what I wanted to do on that beach." he smiled, his hands now caressing her breasts, learning every inch of them, teasing her with promised pleasure beyond a human woman's capacity to feel and experience.

he smiled his hands moving down, teasing her back, before teasing her sex sending new pleasures through her. "It will hurt, Yomiko, there's little I can do to help with it."

He smiled, "It will feel better in time though." he began to kiss her neck, "Are you sure about this."

He smiled and leaned her back rising from his seated position slightly, Shifting her lower into the water as her legs opened around his waist, and he looked into her eyes.

With a smile and a kiss, the guided himself to the entrance of her sex, and thrust hard, into her. electing to make it quick, as he held her to him. "Sorry.."

First there was the initial shock of entrance. She resisted clenching down to defend herself. Books around her moved unconciously for a moment off of her shelves. She inhaled as her eyes widened and her swim bladders fully filled as a defensive response. In a way now, her breasts were even more fun to look at as Daniel started.

The first few strokes were hard for Daniel as she resisted clenching but then she relaxed as the hormonal nature of the moment began. She started breathing hard, enjoying the moment suddenly.

"This... this is... "

She bit her lip, she was finally getting what she wanted.

She closed her eyes as the feeling of the moment welled up inside her.

"Sorry... reflex..."

She blushed as Daniel continued. She relaxed only to be greeted by more of the strokes. Looking at her own chest she was amused how she puffed up. "Wow this would have been... unh... fun in the... pool." She said, smiling with every surge. That was when she started to feel a combination of a pressure in her combined with a slight warmth starting to take hold within her. Her legs became weak.

"Unh... Daniel... unh... you warming up? unh..."

He smiled, working still deeper, "I am, slightly. You too." He kissed her breasts softly, teasing her pert nipples, as he rubbed her thighs. "I'm taking things easy, since it's your first time."

He continued on for almost an hour, driving her pleasure higher and higher, holding on making sure she was completely satisfied.

It was amazing how Daniel kept it up like he was fresh. His first couple orgasms she knew happened.

Then the heat in her reached it's fullest.

Her head arched back as if to hear a distant voice. Although all daniel heard was her melodic sigh of release. She falls backward into the water, bouyed by her own self, she has a sighing sounding breath. It was easier for Daniel to move, although the first few shots he was already sliding smooth.

"Th... th... Thank you..."

Flush with emotion she starts to cry.

This was the most amazing thing she had been waiting for. All the interruptions, all the false-starts... when she finally opened up, it wasn't long before Daniel seemed to fill a hole.

Once Daniel backs off, removing himself, she cradles her chest.

"I... I..."

She was speechless.

Yomi-chan nuzzled Daniel. She just couldn't really let go.

The rest of the night there was more of the same. By the time morning came the next day, She was utterly spent. Daniel was well versed in carnal bliss, and she was an apt pupil.

She was laying on her side, looking at Daniel. "You... you are amazing, you know that right?"

She stroked Daniel's face. "Completely amazing."

Yomiko smiled. "Well... you can thank the training of a former superheroine turned supervillain turned heroine again for that. Puts you in incredible shape."

She smiled. Stroking Daniel's face. "She was one of my sib's teachers."

"Let's just enjoy the morning... then we can see what the future brings."

Archived