[OpNet] Thoughtwave no longer....

Ptesan-Wi

As some may have noticed, there's been a slight change on my end of things. I'm no longer going by Thoughtwave - a name that, while catchy, was not thought out terribly well, and that had little in the way of deeper meaning.

I have instead taken the name Ptesan-Wi, commensurate with my place with the People (not to mention my place beside Wakinyan).

That said, those of you who liked to call me TW for short, feel free to keep doing so; the "P" is silent (well, very close to silent, anyway). wink

Their will be many there who would gladly assist you. Never be to shy to ask anyone of my tribe they will happily help you. As for guide books on Lakota language. A english-lakota dictionary by John P Williamson is a very good resource not only on meaning but pronunciation.

Or...

You can log onto Tower.Language.Op and hear it pronounced in any of a hundred and thirty-seven different prepackaged voices including "breathy erotic" or "dull english professor".

I love being part of the information age! laugh

Dude! That was the funniest thing I ever saw!

Come on. Isn't this the greatest time to be alive? We got the information of the ages dripping off our fingertips, superheroes and villains walking proud, and even the downtrod like Totem's folks are going back to their roots and making a mint on just being themselves. I mean come on. I even know this story of a chick that use to be chinese or something wanting to be Indian and now she's like no shit a real Indian like from India. Total gene tweak. It must have cost a bundle but isn't it total chill she could do it?

I love the world. laugh

Archived