[OpNet] Cult of personality?

Gypsy

I have had a reporter following me without my knowing for the past three months. He says I have cult of personality unlike anything he has ever seen. I do not know how to rebut this, and I sure that is not true. The one line I feel is worth quoting from his report is.

"...To walk with her is as if you were walking with a god.It is not only the over whelming presence she has but the fact that she radiates it in such away that not only makes her seem more than human it also lifts those around her. She is not a statue upon a an alter.She is among the people taking them to their own dreams....

Is this something I should worry about?I have taken a few safety measures already but I would like to know if this sort of thing is common or rare

Are you sure this person is really a reporter, and not someone masquerading as a reporter? In that short excerpt, there's a misspelled word, a run-on sentence, a homonym error, a spacing error, an extra "a," and horrible over-use of pronouns.

I'd be very worried. Someone with atrocious grammar is stalking you.

English was my favorite subject in high school. In any case, what struck me as odd was that a supposedly professional journalist wrote something that dreadful. I don't think the stalker really is a reporter.* I really think Gypsy's dealing with an imposter.

(* At least, for the sake of the language, I hope they're not being paid to write.)

Maybe they were overwhelmed by her presence?

Seriously Gypsy, it seems as though you have discovered your quantum expression. wink

You have two options when it comes to being a magnetic personality:

1/ Become a hermit.

2/ Learn to use the gift, rather than letting the gift use you.

If you want any pointers, feel free to ask. I trust I am not blowing my own trumpet too much when I say I have some experience in this area. laugh

Not to mention there are plenty of other novas on these boards who could advise you as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Girl Made of Titanium:
Are you sure this person is really a reporter, and not someone masquerading as a reporter? In that short excerpt, there's a misspelled word, a run-on sentence, a homonym error, a spacing error, an extra "a," and horrible over-use of pronouns.

I'd be very worried. Someone with atrocious grammar is stalking you.
Um said reported reports live into a recorder so that the people can "feel" what he is. That and I was jaunting this thing down form memory.

Quote:
Originally posted by Procyon:
Maybe they were overwhelmed by her presence?

Seriously Gypsy, it seems as though you have discovered your quantum expression. wink

You have two options when it comes to being a magnetic personality:

1/ Become a hermit.

2/ Learn to use the gift, rather than letting the gift use you.

If you want any pointers, feel free to ask. I trust I am not blowing my own trumpet too much when I say I have some experience in this area. laugh

Not to mention there are plenty of other novas on these boards who could advise you as well.
Become a hermit? Hello? I live for the city. City life is beautiful. I could change cities but hell no would I leave them behind. People are the most awe inspiring force of nature.

As for seeking you out? I would rather not. I know your past and frankly I don't even care if you have changed or not, you just ain't for me.

Archived