[OpNet] An act of civic respect.

Y.T.

In Cook county there is printing shop that has the remains of three people who have been missing for five years. I am legally and ethnically bound to not state the source of this information. I can say that said source of information is not legally connected to any of the acts in regards to the three people. The printing shop's name is Pikture Perfect. My source is not willing to tell me the reasoning behind this discloser, nor the means witch they came upon said information.

As for the good civil part of me,I would hazard to guess that those three people were the three Brazilian Nationals who were wanted in connection in more than a few car bombings. They happened to disappeared around said area at the same time the printing studio was being built. I am not saying that is who they are, but that is my best guess. Now as I said before I wish I could tell you more but ethics prevent me, and the source was spotty about key details.

This post didn't tell them shit. Anybody that would work for that branch wouldn't be busy keeping their eyes peeled on lil' ol' us.

Warrant? Who cares about a damn warrant. Why don't you just go snap some photos with your big bad elite self, that'll give them their warrant.

Why are the powerful ones so ignorant?

Quote:
Originally posted by Edison:
This post didn't tell them shit. Anybody that would work for that branch wouldn't be busy keeping their eyes peeled on lil' ol' us.

Warrant? Who cares about a damn warrant. Why don't you just go snap some photos with your big bad elite self, that'll give them their warrant.

Why are the powerful ones so ignorant?
How many novas on this forum live in Cook County?I will give you a hint, the windy city is in Cook County. What is the likely hood that any government would not keep tabs on that many novas?

And it would require me breaking the law to gather said pictures. Do you know what that would mean for me?I am not the on the nice list when it comes to some people in the US government. So, yes I could break and enter, give the police perfect reason for a warrant. Then promply go to prison for the better part of ten years.

Or I could tell people who have set themselves up as the super friends of said city and have them do their super hero thing. I don't know. That cell is looking mighty good.

There are many more important Novas for them to keep their eyes on, especially since we broadcast most of our lives. Though we have the normal distribution of any other city. As people move in, people move out. It holds true for Novas as well, they are actually more likely to relocate.

Also, take it under good authority that this location is safe from the prying eyes of most governments. We are smarter than them, and this is not an insecure location.

We aren't super heroes, and we can't break the law either. You do realize we need warrants as well right? I've passed the tip onto the city, but you'd do better to give it to them right away next time.

Have you completely and absolutely lost your mind?

It is inappropriate and irresponsible to be making the claims that you have without going to the authorities about it.

I do not care if you have a contract to do with this, Elite, but I think you are being very, very unwise to say this publicly.

The Windy City Knights have enough on their plate without some half-brained superpowered thug coming along and putting this on them.

If this is your idea of civic respect, then I hate to see your acts of civil disrespect. They surely leave corpses behind from foolishness and arrogance.

Sigh. This is still not a good place to report such things in my opinion. Despite what Access might think, there are quite a few who read these messages who I would not want to get such information. Next time YT, try a pm.

Archived