[OpNet] Favor

z-Silvestru

I regret that I need to ask the nova community a favor. May of you have met or have seen pictures of my husband, Josh Reynolds. If you see him, please let Detective Molly Chen on the Seattle police force know (her contact information is here). He's missing, and she - and I - have a few questions for him.

Thanks to you all for your help in advance. I hope to one day reply this favor, though I'm not sure how.

Thanks - Sylvan

An update. It's pretty clear that Josh skipped out on me; no foul play can be detected by the SPD. I have two other people who will be looking into the matter, but because of what Josh did, it's likely he just cut and ran.

This does make some things easier, so long as he stays away from me. If he pops up in the future to screw with me, then he's in a bit of trouble for what he's done.

And speaking of, I have until the 18th to find a new place to live. Anyone need a roommate? It will be the first of September before I can pay you, but I should be able to cover expenses after that.

I've got some space in Chicago, if you'd rather stay in this part of the world. I work nights, and tend not to sleep recently, so you'd have plenty of time to do whatever, but it's not luxury living at the moment. (Most of my furniture's gone... working on getting some of it back.) I should be home around the 17th-18th or so- staying in Rio with Flicker and Neil P.- so drop me a line if you're interested. If nothing else, it'd give you and Rev time to hang out, and you seem like you could both use a friend right now.

Another update on this issue: today, Josh was officially declared dead. I held off talking about this until now because the only proof of his death is the precognitive abilities of a nova - no other proof exists. Forgive me if I'm hesitant to believe this, but it seems so... unreal. And, forgive me for being paranoid, very convenient.

Regardless, I am legally a widow. I guess I made it to the "until death" part after all.

Archived