[OpNet] Ever been featured in a book?

Ghostwriter

This is kind of an odd question to ask me at the moment because since I got back I've been asked to write a book about my experiences as a Nova and an elite, however given that my writing never was anything worth mentioning I'd have to dictate to a ghost-writer, and they'd have to make it readable for the masses.

Let's see, I was rarely the sole subject of a book, but I was mentioned in Janes Elites 2012 edition, the image they used was taken from my 'Circum-navigating the globe' press release.

This is a little embarassing but, There's a children's book about my exploits as part of DK's "Nova" series, my swimming around the globe, and my assistance various maritime organizations, my survey of the Marianas Trench... (the artist's rendering of me has light beams coming from my eyes to see the formations there!) It also included an idea of how my powers worked, along with a watered down version of the story of my Eruption.

Also I was 'interviewed' for a book on tetonic stresses in the Pacific basin, for a book called "New Zealand, the new Atlantis?" I evidently didn't give the doomsaying author what they were looking for in the interview and so I was misquoted in the book.

I was considered a source for my ability to identify individual naval vessels usually by sound or with visual inspection was used heavily the most recent Naval recognition books, and I was sighted in each ship description where my notes were used.

That's all that comes to mind at the moment...

Archived