[OpNet] Searching for a volunteer.

Entity

Several years ago I evolved into a state of pure mental energy. I was overjoyed with the fact that I had "ascended" to a higher level of existence.

But that was over six years ago and now I have to admit, I miss having a body a corporeal existence somewhat. I miss simple things like breathing or perspiring. I have the ability to enter a person and take control of them but I find this very idea reprehensible simply to indulge myself. So instead I have decided to offer a more symbiotic relationship. If anyone would mind me residing within them for a time I will pay 'rent' by allowing you access to my abilities (Which are potent I assure you). You would still retain total control I would simply be a passenger along for the ride.

I realize this sounds a little, strange. I hope someone on this board will understand that I mean no malice and is kind enough to allow me to enjoy a corporeal existence again. At least for a short time.

Hmm.

Does anyone know what ever happened to Xeno's remains? I heard he was left completely mindless (or at least without a centrally controlling mind). Is his body still functioning, or has it expired?

Other than that, I don't specifically know anyone who could benefit from such an arrangement.

I have considered those brain dead or in a coma however it is just simply to sad for me to do it. It would feel like I am stealing a life rather than simply wishing to ride along. I will consider it further however. Thank you for your thoughts good Alchemist.

Facinating concept, and it is very good of you to ask for permission for such experiences.

I'm not sure of actually being your cab driver for this, so for the moment I have to decline. But I have to admit, I do not feel right depriving you of, for a few moments, a corporeal experience.

Let me think about this.

Thank you both for considering my offer. I would like to add also that you need not fear any secrets being taken from you. I utterly mean symbiotic when I say that. I do not wish to take anything from a host that they do not wish to give.

Quote:
Originally posted by Edward:
How can you trust someone for this? You're inviting them into your mind, lowering your defenses and the trusting that they'll leave or that you can make them leave once they are at home.

No thank you.
Some of the world's most powerful telepaths frequent these boards. To most of them, "lowering your defenses" isn't a big deal. If they really want in that badly, they'll break you, and won't bother asking as nicely and politely as Entity has. One would assume that he/she/it would be entirely capable of doing that already, so if the intentions are malign, why go to the effort of requesting it voluntarily when it would be much easier to just take it?

I do not wish anyone harm? Why would I want that? All I want is to touch something again. Taste something again. Instead of having to sense it from afar. I could take a baseline or a Nova as a forced host but that cuts me off from my very basic desire of living through their eyes not just their bodies. Not to mention that I do not wish to force myself on anyone.

If that is all... It doesn't sound so bad

You must frogive me but my previous expereinces have been somewhat harsh with respect to what you are proposing.

That said your offer does intrigue me. If you'd like to discuss it further contact me privately.

• 3 weeks later...

It's possible we were all simply waiting to hear from you individually? Perhaps a bit more detail on what exactly this little arrangement entails might be helpful. For example, how long would you want to stick around with one person?

Simply put I wish to live within someone for a period of time that they wish me to do so. I mean no harm. It can be a day, week or month. I am willing to submit to any test of sincerity when I mean I wish no harm I only would like to exist with you for a short time.

Velvet could I come and discuss with you in the next day or so? I will not be a bother and you can meet me face to face (well not exactly but the point is made) I know others have expressed interest as well. I simply to not wish to impose that is simply something a proper guest would never do.

Archived