[OpNet] My apologies

GDP_ST

I would like to say sorry to those with whom I was chatting in the OpNet chat earlier this evening for my abrupt departure.

By some means, certain individuals from the Heaven Thunder Triad had obtained my address in Hong Kong. That in itself does not surprise me, but the fact that a mid-ranking chieftain had his thugs and two novas kick in my doors (and my wall in one case) and attempt to kill me came as a great surprise to me. Without boring you all with the details, I have relocated myself to somewhere a little further away from their centre of power and closer to wonderful places such as Vegas. wink

Whatever this new initiative by the HTT is, it has already cost two novas their lives. They I do not mourn, seeing as they made their choice in life to serve such degenerate masters. But I am compelled to warn you all to be very careful in the future should you travel abroad. I have gotten to know some of you here over the last few weeks and would mourn your loss to a SOMA rendering operation.

Thank you both.

No, the subject matter wasn't all that bad that I would leave without some sort of goodbye. smile

I wanted to ask you about this club of yours and how it was progressing, Velvet. Personally, I'm interested in attending the opening night to see for myself.

It would be brilliant if you could come- I'm always interested in meeting new people. I've already spoken to several people on these forums about activities and entertainment and, I assure you, neither will be in short supply.

Archived