[OpNet] I-CON 2006

z-Carver

Hi, guys, we're back from I-CON, though we really didn't go anywhere. I see from the OpNet footage that Karaoke was fun. Sorry we missed it, but maybe next year...

Anyway, anything exciting happen behind closed doors at Karaoke? Since the cameras weren't allowed in the room?

Quote:
Originally posted by Flicker:
The most important camera was mounted on a helicopter, I think.
Yeah... I, uh, caught some of that footage. That's kinda why I was wondering if something more exciting happened inside. I've heard some rumors, and I was hoping that someone could confirm some of the things I've heard.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:
I wonder if I should try to get royalties..
You should... Hey, the worst they can say is no, right? wink

Never in my life have I seen such a group of noble individuals shed thier guies to act like complete fuckin' idiots.

It was quite a pathetic display.

I would have been better off heading to this I-CON place to harass the people there. At least those idiots are honest with themselves.

Besides, I think I'd look good in a shirt that said "I'd so hit it, and do double damage." Perhaps with an image of Carver pasted on it somewhere.

But, with Tool Anderson and Lady Carves-alot there... I doubt I'd be welcome.

Although Waki and I did discuss how wonderful of a kisser you were Jael.

Enough to make a guy wanna boost something else...

Wow.. Sorry you had such a horrid time Revenant. Despite the various 'incidents' I think most everyone else had a good time. You however looked like you went out of your way to have a bad time.. Maybe if we could have gotten you to sing it would have worked out better.

I plead the 5th on the kissing comment.

Quote:
Originally posted by Flicker:
Quote:
Originally posted by Revenant:
Never in my life have I seen such a group of noble individuals shed thier guies to act like complete fuckin' idiots.

It was quite a pathetic display.
Maybe they're not noble as you first thought. It sucks to find out your heroes have feet of clay, doesn't it?
I have no heroes.

Quote:
Originally posted by Revenant:
I would have been better off heading to this I-CON place to harass the people there. At least those idiots are honest with themselves.

Besides, I think I'd look good in a shirt that said "I'd so hit it, and do double damage." Perhaps with an image of Carver pasted on it somewhere.

But, with Tool Anderson and Lady Carves-alot there... I doubt I'd be welcome.

Although Waki and I did discuss how wonderful of a kisser you were Jael.

Enough to make a guy wanna boost something else...
Yeah... I want you to try your little trick again. I have a nasty surprise for you - or anyone else who tries that.

And, rest assured... Harry was the nice guy... I wanted to cut your face off and make you eat it. It could have only improved your appearance. So yeah... feel free to drop by and try to "boost" something else. I look forward to it.

Archived