[OpNet] Edison's drunk poll #!

Edison

Forget those other polls with no real meaning. Here's one that counts. Should I wash down my bottle of pain killers tonight with Jim Bean or Jack Daniels?

Discussion?

Otherwise, I want to do something suicidal and fun, any thoughts?

Edison, my question is what is the need for Painkillers. Thing is you'd need Mox just to open a window for any chemical to have any lasting effect, then have some sort of high-grade drug to do the work.

That's some cocktail.

But if you're just looking for an excuse to get drunk, I say neither. Sake is a more civilized drink for a civilized pallette.

Quote:
Originally posted by Edison:
Forget those other polls with no real meaning. Here's one that counts. Should I wash down my bottle of pain killers tonight with Jim Bean or Jack Daniels?
Both. Start with the JD; once your tongue is good and numb, move to the Bean.

Ya know what I love most about my Nova hood? Telling my body to let me get drunk if I want to be. I tell ya it is great to be able to get blasted on nothing more than a few run of the mill drinks but still be able to drink shit that makes the humans go blind and their livers turn to ash.

I have been told I am a very mellow and pleasant drunk. Which is nice considering most of the time I am an ass. laugh

Hope you are gonna be able to make it to Vegas Eddie.

Archived