[OpNet] Stupid Nova Tricks

Leech

I don't have any stupid nova tricks. Well, I do have my stupid eruption trick, but since people died, I'm not sure it's appropriate to put it here, in what is effectively a humor thread. However, for those who want to know, look up "Baltimore General McCline eruption" on any search engine. I'm sure you'll find all the gory details, including pictures and shrines from the families who lost people.

Quote:
Originally posted by Emerald:
M. Revenant, if the heart grows cold the life is without meaning.
I guess when your heart gets broken you sort of start to see cracks in everything. I'm convinced that tragedy wants to harden us.

Quote:
To feel nothing at all is death.
I simply realized that all things change, so there is nothing I try to hold on to. I do not fear death, so there is nothing I cannot achieve. My lack of emotion removes a cloud from my vison allowing me to see my potential as what it is, limitless.

You cannot truly be aithout emotion. Your emotions may be repressed or controlled, but not eliminated. Because if you truly were without emotion you would not bother to do anything, you would not bother to live. All ambition comes from emotion and goes towards it, why do anything if you have no passion to fuel your actions and no happiness to strive for?

• 3 weeks later...

Reproduction is very important, everything should do it, until they run out of telomeres or space anyway.

Violence is bad though, and its necessity only comes about when resources are managed poorly. Though I understand most predatory and omnivorous organisms find it useful in order to sate survival and predatory instincts so often repressed in civilization.

When I first erupted, I was overcome by all the smells of people, so much so that I would walk up to them and smell them. Thankfully, the nice doctors at the Rashoud Facility told me that's not what people do.

I agreed, but I still find it interesting, so I write how people smell down so I'll remember it better. Phermonal cues are important from what I've smelled.

I tried cloning myself once by cutting my finger off. It hurt a lot and I felt like a "stupid nova " afterward, that's for sure. I didn't give up though, I haven't gotten it down yet, but I did make a very cute grape vine that I keep in my office.

I call her "Number Two," and I take extra special care of her. She's flowering even now, and she's such a pretty little thing. I feel so proud when she gets heavy with sweet little seeds... shocked

Archived