[OpNet] Karaoke Night 2: Electric Boogaloo!

Wakinyan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Wakinyan:
Wow... You do know this is in Vegas right Ed? And aside from that fact there will be so much Nova prettiness drifting about that if Slattern was wrapped up in a bolt of silk there would still be plenty to view and enjoy.
Will there be inappropriate behavior happening at this party? Long is encouraging me to come, but I do not know if I would feel comfortable in certain circumstances. Rather than dampen the mood of the party, perhaps I should not attend.

I won't force you to go Saori, but I think it would be a good chance for you to get out and meet some other novas. The previous one I attended was alot of fun, and I think you'd enjoy it.

Wakinyan, you know I will be.

Is it too late to say "count me in!"? And if it isn't is there going to be some kind of bouncer at the door that is going to be giving a thirteen-year-old trouble to get in? I have papers proving I'm legally an adult, but its a bit hard to get your regular door gorilla to understand the whole thing.

I'd really like to meet some novas in person. OpNet chat rooms go a logn way, but you never really know if its a nova at the other end of the line, or just some kid pretending to be one.

Archived