Aberrant: 200X - A question regarding Enemies...

Origami

I took Enemy as one of the flaws for Origami (I thought having an arch nemesis would be an interesting touch for a Nova Detective), and I was wondering, who has control over what the enemy's stats and everything are?

Also, will post the point spending notes in a little while. Gotta audit myself and check my work on the number crunching side.

Enemies are handled in the same way Mentors and other player bought NPCs are: you control them for the most part, but are expected to handled the interactions in a manner the befits both the PC and the Enemy.

A moderator may usurp control if necessary, but thus far it hasn't been. You can, if you like, ask a moderator to assume control for the duration of a fiction or scene, or even another player if you're so inclined. While they're under no obligation to accept the offer, it can certainly provide you with some creative ideas from someone else's perspective.

I might handle it like that, just as a player's honor thing. Nothing says revenge like a jilted lover scorned. Particularly if they erupted from the experience.

Would it be presumptuous to have at least a background for the potential NPC player to use to better play the role?

Archived