Adventure! RPG - Donighal to Divis Mal

Is there any connection between them, I mean, Donighal dissappears during WW2, and then "Divis Mal" appears almost immediately after the Novas do. and then Donighal's description in the Adventure book "As far beyond stalwarts as Stalwarts betyond normal people"...

Of course I can also be a raving lunatic, wouldn't be the last time.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Unstablist:

Of course I can also be a raving lunatic, wouldn't be the last time.

Welllll, you might be a raving lunatic, however, Dr. Primoris, Michael Donighal and Divas Mal are one and the same. So, if anything your are a correct lunatic.

Zat help?

Quote:
Originally posted by James 'Prodigy' Meehan:
Welllll, you might be a raving lunatic, however, Dr. Primoris, Michael Donighal and Divas Mal are one and the same. So, if anything your are a correct lunatic.

Zat help?

Sure. Showing him that what he thinks is the truth might put unstablist over the edge, sending him down to his lab where he will contrive to end reality...Bwahahahahahahaha!

But I've said too much.. *Eyes the men in black suits*

Quote:
Ok, thanks, which book is it made solid, or is it just something that we are supposed to connect?

I remember it being mentioned by the developers of one of the games. I don't know if it's explicitly stated anywhere in the books, but we've been given Divis MAl's name before, and it was Michael Donighal.

If I come across something in the texts of either series, I'll make note of it, but I'm not sure.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordan Rossi:
It mentions Divis Mal's name as being Michael Donighal on page 143 of the Aberrant Player's Guide, under the example for supplementary senses.

Hmmmm...I never would have thought to look there, either. It does say "Michael Donighal, who would later become Divis Mal," etc.

Guys, look on page 264 of the Adventure book. In the Glossary, under Michael Donighal, they say outright that he is Divis Mal.

Quote:
WEll, I feel incredibly dumb now...thanks for pointing it out

Hey, don't feel dumb. I am friends with a rule nazi and a Mal worshiper. There was no way that little tid bit was escaping their notice.

Archived