Adventure! RPG - Is Sarah Gettel Sophia Rousseau?

Jager

You know, Jager, I've seen nothing to suggest that Sarah is anything other than a normal human, but then again, it's not as if they'd tell us if she was. It does make one wonder, doesn't it?

-- Avenger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

Gettel may not be Rousseau, but take a guess who the one and only paramorph is...not theough what is said, but by what isn't in the canon.

If, as it is stated on page 55 of the Aberrant Player's Guide, Project Pandora studies "the middle group" (psiads), and psiads are NOT "unchanged in physical nature" such as eximorphs are), or "changed in temporal stability" (the only other group left to fill this subject modifier is the paramorph), then by definition a paramorph is a creature with a singularly unique ability to alter his temporal signature in any one linear progression of entropy, i.e., "to become unstuck in time." Only one individual confirmed--at least officially--has that ability in the entire Aeoniverse. Three guesses as to who it is, and no, the first two DON'T count.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tamazin:
And secondly I don't own the Abberrant Players Guide -- what exactly is Project Pandora? (feel free to move the second question to one of the abberrant discussion groups)

Eh, don't worry, It's not like it'll be a long answer wink.gif

Project Pandorra is the Aeon Society division that deals with Psychomorphs (ie Psiads/Psions). At that point in time (ie Aberrant-era), it is also the only division that holds Mercer's complete confidence.

• 1 year later...

Archived