Aberrant: 200X - Question for Mods

Silvertalon

I was curious if the modatiors would be willing to allow me to do a re-assessment on my characters skills, powers and abilities. I am indeed intending on keeping her the way she is but some of the skills need to be re-worked so a couple others to be put in. As well as a power or two more added that fits with her elemental anima abilities. This type of change I am requesting is to fix some issues and glaring problems that were pointed out by some other players. These changes I want to make also define the character better as well and gives her a bit more of a focus.

Please let me know what you think. I really would like to be able to make an adjustment to properly flush out my character better. This is the second time I ever built a character in nprime so.. This time around gonna really think things though a lot better.

Thank you.

I'm okay with it on the provision that it not become habitual for a player or the board as a whole. Sometimes, characters need after-starting tweaks; that's just a fact of gaming. I'll want to see that the changes bring the character more in line with the concept presented, not farther away from it. That's my main reservation.

Other than that, you have my Mod nod. Rev? Ein?

The changes are indeed tweaks to properly bring the characters concepts more in line with her powers and skills. I rarely ever ask to rework a character in any game I have played before.

I have no intention of adding iron will to my character as it has no place it doesn't fit her concepts in her nova form.

Although adding another power that properly fits her elemental anima powers or by switching out wall with another power in elemental anima power would be what I am after. Also adding some skill points into preform. So she better portrays her role play stance as a kitsune.

Those are primary the focus changes I am looking to do..

I'm also fine with it, under the same caveats as Rev and Shae. Seeing as I was present in chat when ST realised that their character's powers didn't do what they thought they did, I'm willing to allow a slight remodel as described.

Archived