Aberrant RPG - Invulnerability

Legion

CAn it be turned off at will or is it always on without control? I have a character with Invulnerability (quantum manipulation) for defense against disrupt or quantum leech, etc. What i'm wondering is, does this count as 'defense' from beneficial quantum manipulation, like Quantum Intensification in the PG, if the character is willing to undergo the transformation?

CAn it be turned off at will or is it always on without control?

It's duration is Perm and power doesn't say you can turn it off. So basically you probably need Dorm.

I have a character with Invulnerability (quantum manipulation) for defense against disrupt or quantum leech, etc. What i'm wondering is, does this count as 'defense' from beneficial quantum manipulation, like Quantum Intensification in the PG, if the character is willing to undergo the transformation?

Yep, basically. The only good news is +6 auto willpower succ or +6 soak doesn't always apply.

Quote:
Erin 'Stellar' Donovan:
I remember a passage saying that any power can be turned off with conscious decision to do so, though I think it also required concentration for a bit to do so. So it's not like you can turn it off and on every other round.
I don't recall anything of the sort outside of dorm; I think you need a quote with that one.

Archived