Normal service resumed-ish

Walker

This is just a little note to apologise for being busy with RL stuff over the past few weeks and generally grovelling if this has been a drag on fiction.

So here is much grovelling especially to James, Anomie, Vixen, Deeth, Neil Preston. And also to Cody and Teulisch for general lack of attention and delay getting back to ya.

Mercifully it wasn't all due to usual workload, somehow I managed to find myself in a band that unlike my previous attempts at perpetrating music actually managed to :-

1) Not get turned off.

2) Get paid.

3) Get invited to do more gigs.

So it's been a hectic few weeks, normal service has now been resumed well, as much as ever.

Now if they'll just get round to releasing Matrix Reloaded in this country ...

Congratulations! It's good to hear life is going your way.

Don't worry about Cody. He'll still be around when you get time. Besides, it's pretty funny that someone like Cody finds himself in the middle of such... interesting... events courtesy of Walker. wink

Sandy and Cody, Thanks a lot for your kind consideration. Man I still can't believe I got away with it laugh

Jager, England. We always seem to get films last out of the whole world, it's probably those damn censors/film classifiers.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
What's an Oris?
ROTFLMAO

Man, are you teasing me here or did your sense of humour duck while the bad pun flew over? laugh

Slighlty more seriously its good to see that old style thrashy punk with pointlessly(?) offensive lyrics still has an appeal. I think the fact that we go up there on stage with the intention of having as much fun as the audience, helps it go down as well as it does, they see us having a bit of a laugh and enjoy themselves as well. That and the fact that we wait until the audience has got good and drunk before playing wink

Archived