Willpower: 3

Quantum: 4

Quantum Pool: 28

Taint: 3

Initiative:

Soak: bashing7/ lethal 5

Exp:

Quantum Powers:

Density control 5( decress,and others tends to turn on in high stress areas.Causes high stress level when it is not working.)

Invisibility 4

Invulnerability(time based powers.) 1

Invulnerability(node decetiing.)

levatate 2

psychic sheild 3

Backgrounds:

Attunement 5, Cipher 3, Resources 2, Node 1, Eufiber 4

Flaws/Merits:

Favors(owing) -3

Fear of large groups of people. -2

devorted 2

Oderly-1

She work for the Family,and is a spy of sorts.Well more fo a theef.Try to catch her.Go on try to to.Hell try to find her.

Anyways I was thinking would she make a good spy?Would she work in a good mystory plot...Or would she be too good at finding anwsers to hid anythign from her?

Picture Perfect

Remember those movies where the hero gets the crap beat out of him, gets thrown through a window, and then jumps clear of an explosion? Remember how afterward, his hair was still groomed, he showed barely a trickle of blood, and was able to pick himself up and carry on with near-full vigor? That's just what a nova with Picture Perfect can do.

System: No matter what the nova with this enhancement goes through, she will always retain her self-image. Her hair, although it may be blown by gale strength winds, will always do so in a magnificent manner, and fall neatly into place every time. If punched, she may still get hurt, but she won't bruise much, and if she bleeds, very little blood spills from an open wound or stains her clothes. In fact, her clothes, unless ripped completely away, will do so in a way that accentuates her appearance even more. Dust and dirt won't really collect on her (just a smudge...), stains seem to wash right off, and she can pretty much walk away from anything without looking like there is a scratch on her (she may be Crippled, but she still looks okay). This enhancement is always in effect, and requires no Quantum points to use. It is more for cinematic and satirical purposes than anything else.

She does not show up when other poeple use their nodes to sense if she is a nova or not.

Weaknesses. SHe has the power disity control dress, exta others.Weaknesses Tends to turn on when she is stressed,adn when she is has the power turned off, or can't use it it causes her stress.

Stress? How do you define stress? How much of a weakness is it?

Invulnerability to Temporal Manipulation, or to Time sensing powers?

Invulnerability to Quantum Detection powers? It could also work as an Invisibility (Quantum Detection). I have had ST work it either way.

Also, she burns through a lot of quantum really fast.

Well, she is invulnerablle to to both temporal manipulation and time sensing powers.

She doesn't really burn quantum as fast as most novas.In combat she burns ruffly 1-2 quantum a turn.As her power either are passive or maintance.She only has three powers she needs to spend points on.

Remeber that out side fo combat you do not run of of quantum so fast.

As I see it her biggest flaw, is that she has no a single skill that would make her a threat to a nova, but that is cool.THe story teller who si runnign the game is not big on shoot them up things.

And besides what is a brick going to do to her?Make her run away?

Quote:
Originally posted by Delicious:
As I see it her biggest flaw, is that she has no a single skill that would make her a threat to a nova, but that is cool.THe story teller who si runnign the game is not big on shoot them up things.

And besides what is a brick going to do to her?Make her run away?
Actually, yes. A brick *should* make her run away, because when she runs out of q and turns solid and visible, she is dead. I've seen this type of character a couple of times in the past (Spectator... err.. Spector) and you have put your finger on the main flaw, i.e. no offense.

My suggestion, a range Q-Leach.

HTat will come after anti precog ,and precog stuff..The game is not going be combat heavy..But I can tell you that Anee is going to live a long time,at elast if I have anythgin to say about it.

Wile she can't killa brick, the main thing that she does would not be stoped by say Doc Troll.Again It hink ti would be fun to play her.

HEr Niche is most likely not the same as figment.She is a memeber of the Family.A lot of breaking the law,and a lot of giving the shaft to the man.

There are four other players

LEt's see I know one will play a master of sound.I think HE will be named Reverb.THen there is going to be someone with like 3-5 in the physical stats..But the other two ae as of yet unknown to me.

Archived