Aberrant RPG - Information Sources

Dr. Zero

Ill ask even though I know if I searched through 100 back posts I could likely find the answer... but this is more direct.

Ive got the rule book, the players guide, elites, teragen, utopie, world wide phase 1 and 2, Year One, XWF, Aberrants: Expose, Cult of Personality and Brainwaves...

Is there any other official (or un- but from people who ought to be offcial) material I can find out there, even works in progress? I would have guessed that I would have heard of it, but there is still "Aberrant: Nexus" rumors floating around and Id just like to see if anyone can confirm or deny.

That being said, is there anyone out there would would be (seriously) interested in writing Aberrant: Worldwide Phase 3 Netbook with me? I think it would be a fun project and Ive got some ideas that might work. Serious replied appreciated. (for either request)

Wait a sec. You say you have Cult of Personality? The books not mentioned are Fear and Loathing, Church of Michael Archangle, and Underworld which Prodigy mentioned.

Here's a list of every product that ever received a writeup: Releases .

Hrmmm Ive got Directive and Fear and Loathing, which is fantastic, and Underworld (forgot to mention) but I mixed up and called Fear and Loathing Cult of Personality... I also still dotn have Church of Michael Archangle

Some content from this message has been deleted.

-Chosen

Archived