I am seriously impressed

Kristen

Hi there,

I just came back from a 2 weeks trip to Americas westcoast and just needed to let anyone know how deeply impressed I am!!! Besides a trip to New York City this was my very first time ::biggrin

I anticipated to see a lot as we had all major attractions on our plan (such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas and some National Parks) but now I am so overcome with all these impressions. Especially the National Parks are impressive. We took a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. It kind of showed me what nature was able to create and moved me deeply! It's sooooooo damn huge!!!

The most impressive moment I had was when we visited Bryce Canyon. God, this is so good! I think I have never ever before seen something so beautiful! This is one of these places where you can forget all home problems or worries and just adore natures work. All these stone formations and the colors! I could have stayed there for hours and hours (unfortunately I just had one ::sad ).

As European it was extremely odd for me to drive for hours and hours on just the same highways and to stay in the same country which is in some parts nearly derserted of human civilization but I loved it. You get to see so much (I never figuered how beautiful Utah can be)!

Anyway this was my trip of a lifetime (for the time being) and just wanted to let you know how great it was for me and how beautiful this country can be!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived