My newest aquisitions...

archer

As some of you may or may not know, I collect knives. Mostly custom pieces now, made by some of the finest people you'd ever want to meet. I'm pretty discerning when it comes to what I buy, and I have to say, I am very pleased with what I scored this year at the annual custom knife show here in Vegas. Once a year, some of the best knifemakers in the world come to my fair city to display and sell their wonderfully crafted pieces.

Now, I do have some pictures of me at the show, and some of the show itself if anyone's interested. But bandwidth don't come cheap, so I'm going to start off just showing my 3 newest ones.

The first one is from a company called Strider Knives, the model designation is SNG.

The second one, if anyone viewing this reads the Masked Men game, is similar to what my character Ulfmund carries. This is a seax. A much smaller version than Ulf's, but one nonetheless. ::biggrin

The pushdagger in the third pic is made by a good friend of mine that lives here in Vegas. He's just getting started, but it's a damn good start. ::wink

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Archived