Ok Now Iam in Real Trouble +18 < not really

Needles

::damien Hey Hey its your Uncles Needles --- The bookstore thing didn't turn out quite as I planned. ::blink See heres th deal. A long time ago I took the route less traveled & became a traveller. I visited alot of places. Including England, this was back in the days when I was a complete jerk. A jerk on a mission to party & get sick in parts of the world I've never been to before including England. So I did & met alot of cool Rpg players along the way.

I have slightly interesting taste in certain types of movies, no not those kinds of movies but Horror films including Hellraiser. So I begin posting on another board which deals with Hellraiser & I see this lady. A beautiful woman, the type of woman that stops traffic & my heart. We start talking & before you know it we're talking for real. ::inlove Seems she wants to come to the United States & I've been wanting to get back to NewCastle for 14 years. So we start talking & she's got an interest in Ahem-- Interesting activities involving handcuffs. So we have common ground there as well.. So heres the problem. She's in Suffolk & I really,really need a few people as friends. I haven't been out of country in 13 years. Iam nervous about flying in October & then theres the whole everyone I know is here. This woman is so in love with me its pathetic. I've never been married but....well this is the happiest I've been in a long time.

According to friends in The Grave Digger's Society the Uk has under gone some major changes. So whats the story on your end guys & gals..Is the old place better or worse or what ::devilangel

Archived