[OpNet] Investigating a Murder, Seeking Information

Avenger

Avenger -

My guess would be that the stress inflicted by your current situation clouds your judgment, or that a lot of (understandably) pent-up aggression made you read a lot into my words that I did not, in fact, state.

I am fully aware that you are a Terat; that was a clumsy phrase of words on my part. I do not sympathize with the Teragen, nor do I agree with your philosophies.

I do not claim to be a veteran of the nova world; in fact, I am quite the opposite. However, I have enough of a brain to deduce that the Teragen, no matter how despicable I find the views of some of your members, are not a homogenous group of building-tossing sociopaths, as you so colorfully put it. If that would have been the case, I doubt that you´d have come this far.

That, hopefully, takes care of that little misunderstanding.

The problem, when addressing the Teragen, is that your anarchical structure is a difficulty in itself when it comes to criticism. If someone blurts a rant about killing of all the baselines, he is an individual whose views cannot be said to go for the ´whole´, such as it is... and yet you stick together through some sort of genetically-induced code of honor. How can an organisation, even an embryonic one such as yours, exist on the sole basis of the Null Manifesto? You claim a strong bond to each other, and from what I have seen (and experienced, I might add; some of you might have got hold of information on a ceirtain incident in the Winter Palace, S:t Petersburg, in February this year) you stick out for each other. Still, you refuse to be criticized for the actions or views of any one of your troublesome members.

That´s one of my greatest troubles when it comes to addressing you and your kind. I won´t go into our other ideological differences since this is hardly the time nor the place, and no one of us is likely to change their views.

You seem confident in your abilities, Avenger. I hope it´ll be enough. You ceirtanly have enough pathos.

------------------

"It always begins in the same way: The first pawn moves. The first shot is fired (usually at the first pawn)."

Okay, guys, unless you know for a fact that the big M was elsewhere, don't blast ole Cornelius yet. We all know that Mal has done some pretty wierd things in the past and who among us knows what he is really up to.

Cornelius, how did you get back?

Well, actually, ole M was helpin' us move the babies.

Something about that glowing quantum-death aura thing of his calms them down a lot.

Hell, he's a better babysitter than I am - doesn't make the babies cry.

Avenger,

In the past I'd worked with Slider, I'm ex-T2M, she was a good "work buddy" of mine and helped me learn the ropes. Any time you need help putting down the punk who killed her, you let me know.

uncle fishie dont know what you are smoking, but at present Diva's Mal has entered another chrysalis stage, so who ever helped you move the children wasn't him, maybe your not who you say you are, think i will get the casablanca's onto your path. ^,,^

Hey Avenger, whats the matter? Did I hit a little close to home there? I'll have you know I have one of the finest Nova brains on the planet, I keep it on my bedside table to remind me of the stupid fuck who used to own it.

Speaking of which I must say its nice to see someone shares my opinion of the average baseline intellect. Lets face it boys and girls, the average baseline is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

But seriously why are you bothering to even look at who killed Slider? Isn't it obvious she was killed for what she knew? And so she was killed by a baseline mindset, nothing more. Whop gives a rats ass about who pulled the trigger. She killed herself by being a Nova.

We're all gonna suffer the same f

As you may have noticed were you not an illiterate asshead, I care because I have a personal, vested interest in this case, as I have said about three or four times on this thread thus far. Your boorishness is a poor reflection on The One Race. What a shame that eruption does not bless one with manners or taste.

--Avenger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

For everyone else, please take note that I will no longer be posting on this thread. I have had a significant development in this case and will post my progress on a new thread. This thread is becoming quickly diluted.

--Avenger

------------------

Don't try to run, you son of a bitch. You'll just die tired.

avengingcrusader@hotmail.com

Oh, I can read alright, its just that when someone takes three paragraphs to say "hi" my mental masturbation detector kicks in.

Speaking of which, do you feel you can't match wits or is this one of those "I'm bigger than you, I can walk away" protests. Let me tell you something here people. There are lots of bad things in our world (and I should know, I'm at least half of 'em) and you don't get to walk away from them all as easy as you can an opnet link.

Diluted? Naw, I think you don't like to listen to what I am saying. I am as on topic as anyone here. The baselines all fear us, some of them hate us. Soon fanatics on both sides are gonna sway the opinion to universal hate. Slider's death is the begining of something big. I see Nova's being rounded up an put in camps, being experimented on and being exterminated. I am not gonna let that happen.

I am in agreement with you Hazzard.

Although you are an instrument of infernal interaction here, I also do not agree with experimentation or imprisonment of Novas.

In fact I feel that many of you here misunderstand me.

I do not hate you, with one or two exceptions. I would free you of this mortal coil. Return you to your maker.

Where your pathetic equivilent for souls can scream in torment in the ever burning firey pits of hell from whence you came.

I would not like to see even such a twisted abnormaly retarded member of your fratenity such as Hazzard in pain. I can bring peace even unto such creatures as he.

Ryan, it's amazing the crap you'll agree with when you have a choir boys head down your pants. He agrees? Fuck it, what the hell am I supposed to do now? Guess I'll go back to pumping gas for a living. (toxic gas, into stadiums full of baseline scum of course)

• 1 month later...

I do not think I have the Powers to directly help you But i Have a Friend who may be able to help.It is impossible to lie to her, and she can read peoples minds. Skills im sure that can help with such a task. How ever it may be difficult to get ahold of her.

She is Currently on Vacation Diving in aruba.

But i do have to ask you AVENGER, how do i know i can trust you. I mean supose you aren't seeking to find Sliders murderer but to stop any one else from seeking the truth.

how do i know your one of the good guys??

Don't get me wrong you may have good intentions but how can i know. Who can any of us really trust these days??? If i say too much against certain factions i may end up Dead too. Its hard to know who is your enemys of not when you dont even know what you up against. Of course you can ask your self the same how can you trust me or any one. I guess a lot of us are getting really paraniod...

we'll its hard to know who to trust these day i mean seem like every day another nova makes the obituarys. Paraniod , hell yeah i am. Of course I do some times like to be on longshots and some risk are worth taking, and for good or bad there at least always is some outcome. I do have to say things may get intresting!!

Mr. Strike, why would anyone want to kill you? Exactly who have you pissed off so much that you fear for your life? Most of us who end up dead involved ourselves in a situation that warranted some personal risk.

Not all of us, mind you, but the vast majority.

I am not implying that anyone had it coming, but that they zigged when they should have zagged.