Babylon 5 RPG

I've been looking around for d20 games to give myself some more of a heads up prior to the release of the d20 Aeon books and came across babylon 5. I've been a fan of the series since the first episode but since it was a d20 product I wanted some info on it before I picked it up (plus I heard Farscape rpg was a major disapointment and didn't want to risk getting a lemon just because it came with a badge), but from what I've seen and heard it apears to be quite promising. I'll be picking it up in a week or so, but before then I'd like to hear your opinions on the game or even a review if you're up to it ::thumbsup .

P.S. I'll post my (very)little review after I get it.

• 2 weeks later...

My (expensive)Friendly (but not-so-)Local Game Store has sold the last copy they had the other day and say that I'm gonna have to wait a few weeks for a copy... Not that big a problem since they want $90AU for it ($60US), overpriced bastards that they are... I'll still get it though... I'm so weak! ::smiley4

No use for Babylon 5 I'm afraid... But I've seen the Farscape RPG book, and I thought it looked rather spiffing. Never played mind. A large number of races available for play, and the skills were interesting... never played though, so I can't be sure... (the CRPG wasn't bad though...)

Archived