Adventure! RPG - Knack-tastic and Daredevil-rific

Kyros

I just picked up Adventure off Amazon; and I love it.  It is so good... I might just have to kill in honor of it.  But beyond that; does any one have the nads to try to piece together Max Mercer's Chronal Awareness?  It sounds like the Temporal Manipulation and Cross-Time Travel powers in Aberrant... but how would those become a knack (or two)?

I think the idea is that Mercer and Primoris for whatever reason (be it their closeness to the Hammersmith incident or just that they were more evolved than most) are actually fully or partially erupted aberrants/novas.  I'm not sure how the mechanics of it all would work, but that's the way I've allways thought it was.  

And, I agree with you about the Temp Manip Cross-time thing, I think that's what they are.  As I recall, not I'm not 100% on this One of the developers said that most of the big powers in the TPG were written to fill in continuity holes.  So, the idea that those powers are what make up Mercer's Chronal-Awareness fits right in with that idea.

-Slag

Archived