Something for Sakurako.

Wakinyan

1: The laptop...

Sakurako HATES that little cat. She likes pink, but not that bloody cat. Or the flowers... She likes cute, but not OVERT and SACCHRINE cuteness.

2: The Gun...

That's more like it. *grin*

3: The erm...

I know free speech around here is the rule, but that pushes the boundaries... And she still hates that cat.

I always fancied Sakurako for more of a Pancor Jackhammer kind of gal, in custom colors, of course. I mean, really, that pea-shooter hardly speaks of Endeavor's style. I'd expect the lass to come in with the fully-automatic, drum-fed, twenty-round, ten-gauge, room-sweepin', badass piece of monstrous bleeding-edge tech shown above.

1: Regarding Totem...

I recieved your PMs, there is no need to worry, I'm not insulted in the least. I was speaking in generalities when I said the material might not be in good taste, but Chosen should be the final word on that, not me.

2: Ronin...

Forget projectiles. If Sakurako would come up with something similar to the BFG10k, that does stunning and not killing damage, she'd do it. Untill then that "pea shooter" fits more of her design philosophy. Build something to stun, not kill. Although, the image of a mini-gun sporting schoolgirl does beg the question; Can something so innocent looking be so... lethal.

Yeah, I'm playing around a bit with the over-philosophizing. This is some funny shiznit. ^O^

Archived