Aberrant: Dead Rising - Addicted to You [Complete]

Krysti-Lynn Magnussen

May 16th, Evening

Kristin stood outside Violet's door, still dressed in the snug, camouflage shirt and faded jeans she had worn on her supply run, a large bottle of honey in her hand. She felt she had to give Violet something in return for the touch of bliss she had gifted her yesterday, and she had remembered the honey Violet had shared with the pancakes.

Ashley was out at the new truck and the shed Dan had helped her build, taking inventory of what Kristin had gathered, or rather, what she had left. She had given some of the basic food staples to the communal mess, then gone into Tent City, offering the other women from Paradise the clothes she had picked up, after giving Ashley first pick and keeping some for herself. The rest, she had given to Maggie from Gabby's enclave to distribute as needed. Kristin felt a spike of irritation. The women in the red tent hadn't needed to complain about what she had chosen, she had offered them freely.

It was just the latest in a growing set of annoyances. The overwhelming rush that Violet had given her yesterday had mostly faded over the night, though it had helped mollify her nightmares. Enough that she had been willing to accept Dan's offer of a supply run. Working on the wall hadn't appealed to her today. And at first, the supply run had gone very well, she'd come back with a new truck, full of supplies after all. And killing zombies was very satisfying, extremely so, even.

But the satisfaction had faded quickly. Dan had seen her with the stupid diapers and she had known he knew, and him not saying anything somehow made it worst. She had said she'd keep the damned thing, and she'd been taught to keep her word. But she didn't want everyone to know yet, especially a man. Arrgh! Not it's fault! Not it's fault! Violet said she'll help - that has to be enough.

And once they were back, some men had come up to admire her new truck - including two of the guys that stared at her the most when she was helping on the wall - and she had to hold herself back, her heart thumping, hand tight on her axe. She had immediately thought they were going to try to steal her stuff and almost went after them. She had kept a wary eye on them the entire time.

She had worked steadily on her storage shed, with a lot of help from Dan, and got it done. Her growing irritation had been evident to the Marine, but he had stayed calm, even when Kristin had snapped at him, despite his patient instruction. She had instantly felt contrite with her outburst, and had been annoyed by that as well. He was a man, it was probably his fault, even if she couldn't see how.

So now, here she stood, emotions in turmoil once more, tendons in her neck taut. The ceaseless rage was rising again, muscles tense with the need to lash out and a fear of that senseless need. Coiled within her emotional pain was a rising longing to see Violet again, almost blushing at the memory of her soothing hands on her skin, washing away the fear and fury under depthless tides of contentment. And she can do it again and again. I don't have to live with the Hell of Paradise anymore, not with Violet here.

Kristin took a deep breath, ran a hand through her mane of silky golden fire, and knocked on Violet's door. As she waited for someone to answer, jade eyes shaded with dark thoughts, she forced a smile on her face, a smile that would be made real.

There was a short silence before Kristin heard someone come closer to the door. "One second please", she heard a voice that was mostly distorted through the thick heavy door but still she could make out that it wasn't Violet's - most likely Jill's or Jennifer's.

The door opened revealing a somewhat disheveled Jill wearing a sweaty tank top that clung tightly over her muscled pecs. Her arms were pumped showing some veins that had popped up and were pumping precious oxygen into her bloated muscles. Jill was wearing black fingerless gloves and overall she looked like she was in her 'Gym' outfit but Kristin wasn't aware that there was a Gym around.

The statuesque Barbzilla towering more than a head over Kristin smiled at the buff teenager and with a friendly nod invited her in. "Hey, you are Kristin, right? Just come in, I was in the middle of my work out."

Jill turned around and walked towards a corner where some odd looking benches and bars and 'weights' lay around. Nothing looked like the normal weight sets you could see in a gym, these looked more like someone made them from improvised materials - mostly metal. Jill's tight ass was showing well in her workout shorts and overall the blonde barbie looked really impressive musclewise.

"I was wondering how long you've been working out, Kristin? You look really amazing. Ever entered any competitions... back then, you know?", Jill seemed to be genuinely interested in Kristin without any second thoughts.

"I've been having trouble lately I must confess. It's hard to keep up my diet with the limited resources we've got left. If we don't find some kind of substitute soon I guess I'll have to 'downgrade' to fitness size...", that thought wasn't much appealing to her. Jill liked the buff and 'bigger' is better look but lately she found that she was stalling and not making much progress.

Originally Posted By: Jill
"Hey, you are Kristin, right? Just come in, I was in the middle of my work out."

Kristin's hands knotted as she looked up at the much bigger woman, inhaling sharply. She needed to see Violet. "Oh! Yeah, that's me. I didn't mean to bother you. I was just... looking for Violet," Kristin said, beginning to turn to go, heart thumping in disappointment.

"It's no problem, Kristin. You can wait here, Vi should be back soon." Jill put a big hand on one of Kristin's thick shoulders, guiding the teen inside.

"Umm... okay," Kristin said, following Jill. Kristin took a seat at the small kitchenette table again, watching the powerful Jill with the impressive, improvised weight set out of the corner of her eye. She's even bigger than any of my brothers.

Originally Posted By: Jill
"I was wondering how long you've been working out, Kristin? You look really amazing. Ever entered any competitions... back then, you know?"

"Working out? Competitions?" Kristin asked, jade eyes wide with confusion. "I don't know - Oh! You mean..?" The surprisingly muscled teen pointed at the weight set with her chin, blushing furiously. "No - I - I used the stationary bike some, and I helped out all over the farm - lots of work, heavy work too - but I never really did weightlifting or anything. My brothers did, but they weren't as muscular as you are."

Kristin dropped her eyes, glancing at herself. The sleeves of her short-sleeved shirt were tight, high around her biceps, a thick vein running the length of her arms, powerful thighs stretching her jeans tight, full breasts sitting high and proud. She seemed unaware that it was pretty much impossible for a woman, a girl, as well muscled as she was to have such a bustline - naturally anyway.

Kristin's face paled, and she began to tremble. "I - I used to be pretty skinny. I got... I got all the muscles aft - after zombs almost ate me," Kristin whispered shakily. Her breaths came in ragged gasps as in her mind, she saw that night again, when she was looking for her pet goat and those things that looked like people but weren't people grabbed her, bore her to the ground and... Kristin bit on a lip hard to stifle a scream.

Jill stopped suddenly and turned around to look at Kristin. There was a long uncomfortable silence before Jill finally broke it again putting on a smile that was hardly a smile. "Oh...", she realized. She's a super of course... she just became like James or Violet and bam - superbody..

"I'm sorry... I had no idea, Kristin.", she finally apologized sensing that something was going on with the young teenager. "Violet is upstairs - I think she was waiting for you anyway. If you guys need me, just holler."

Trying to be encouraging Jill opened the door that was labeled "private" and nodded at Kristin. "Go ahead and... I should've known, sorry.", she winked at Kristin hiding most of her conflicting emotions. Jill was envious, envious like never before in her live.

Kristin anxiously went upstairs, taking three steps at once with inhuman grace and force. The thought of being close to Violet again fueled her body with adrenaline making her stomach all tingly with butterflies. Violet would make her feel happy again, just like she promised and then she'd feel good and all the doubts and growing anger that was drowning her would wash away - just like that.

The young teenager with the incredible physique practically bumped into Violet's quarters. She had meant to knock on the door but somehow she pushed it open without.

Violet looked a bit startled at Kristin but instantly smiled at the young teenager. She enjoyed Kristin's company a lot, admired the young girls face and body which was simply perfect. The unearthly beauty was reclining on her bed draped in a silken black robe and wearing a white tube top that was hugging her impressive bust tightly. Her midriff was bare and showed of her toned abs and impossibly thin waistline. As Violet stood up her long legs moved with elegant grace while she extended one arm towards Kristin beckoning her to come closer. For a moment it seemed as if Violet was naked from her waist down but then Kristin could see that she was wearing matching white hot pants that hugged her generous hips like a second skin leaving nothing to the imagination.

Kristin overlooked the collection of clothes, underwear and shoes Violet had prepared for her instantly drawing closer to Violet anxiously awaiting her blissful touch.

"I was waiting for you, Kristin.", Violet's honeysweet voice made Kristin's heart feel all warm and tingly. "I hope you've had a good time with Dan? I heard you two been on a scavenging run?"

Just the sound of Violet's dulcet tones began to sooth Kristin's jangled nerves as she found herself almost floating to the tall, unearthly woman's side. The long, elegant fingers stroking her cheek, gliding through her pale, golden hair, brushing across a broad shoulder made her shiver, each touch striping another thread from her sourceless rage and pain. Her forced smile grew more real, more innocent by the moment.

"You were waiting just for me?" Kristin sighed, pressing herself against Violet's side, looking up at her with wide eyes, basking in the attention. "The supply run with Dan was... good." Violet could feel the hard muscle beneath her hand tense, though Kristin still had her grin on her face, growing more and more genuine. "I found lots of things for me and Ashley, stuff to share too." Kristin raised a toned, muscular arm, presenting her gift to Violet. "I found a bottle of honey for you, Violet, to thank you for the pancakes and to replace the honey you shared with me."

"Ah, Kristin, you are a very sweet girl. Thank you." Violet kissed the top of Kristin's head, then took the proffered gift of honey and set it on an endtable. Guiding Kristin to the bed, Violet beckoned her to lay down on her stomach. "Here, stretch here, Kristin. Let me ease your anxiety and tenseness. Relax, the pain and anger will be gone soon, I promise."

Her face buried in a pillow, Kristin nodded a vigorous acceptance. Violet sat beside the tortured girl and began giving her a firm, soothing massage, her hidden strength penetrating Kristin's clothing, kneading muscles hard as steel in her back and shoulders and legs, infusing her with a gradually growing joy and contentment.

As Violet worked to sooth Kristin's tortured soul, she couldn't help but think there was something subtly different about her. Was she maybe even more muscular than before? Maybe just a bit, but there was definitely a greater sense of... solidity to Kristin. Hands reaching beneath Kristin's shirt to stroke her back flesh to flesh, Violet felt the muscles beneath silky and soft skin, warm and hard, coiling with unnatural power. Violet felt her breathing quicken.

The joy and pleasure rose higher and higher, making Kristin quiver, smothering her fear and fury beneath a blissful cloud. Finally no longer able to contain herself, her hands clenched and she let out a loud, moaning sigh. Kristin twisted onto her back, gazing up into Violet's glowing amethyst eyes raptly, grinning without a care in the world, jade eyes clear and gleaming.

"Oh, thank-you, Violet!" Kristin took Violet's hands in her own and kissed the backs in sheer gratitude. She sat up energetically, breasts bouncing, and giggled. "Thank-you for this gift! I feel like a million bucks. More, even. I feel like I can do anything and that the sun and stars are shining, just for me."

"Kristin, you don't know how happy it makes me to be able to share my gift with someone who appreciates it so. It was my pleasure." Kristin saw Violet's inherently enticing grin and hugged her tightly, giggling again. Violet chuckled as well, rubbing her shoulders. "And I have another gift you too, Kristin. Here, these are for you, if you want, anything that fits." Violet pointed gracefully at the pile of sensual clothing, lingerie, and footwear.

Kristin pulled back then bounced off the bed and approached the pile. Hesitantly, Kristin picked through the pile, holding up things made of silk and lace, strategically ripped jeans, and high heeled shoes and boots. She shot Violet a timid grin. "These are sexy girl's stuff. My dad would kill me if I wore anything like this... But he left me. Do you really think I could wear stuff like this?"

"You're a very sexy girl yourself, Kristin," Violet said with mellifluous encouragement, luminous eyes glinting as she pictured the buff beauty dressed up to show off her spectacular body. "You can totally wear clothing like this. And I think you would look amazing."

"Really? I... never wore anything like this before. What do you think I should try, Violet?"

Violet almost panted, eyes glowing even brighter, hearing Kristin's innocent request. Violet glided over to Kristin's side, trying to control herself, knowing she could suggest anything to Kristin, at the girl in her giddy state would willingly put it on.

Hands shaking slightly, Violet picked through the items, setting the mini-dresses aside with reluctance - that would be too much for Kristin's first time, ditto for the thigh-high boots with skyscraper heels. Using the utmost restraint on her part, Violet handed Kristin a pair of tight, stonewashed, hip-hugger jeans, revealingly torn, a low cut, zippered crop top, and a pair of grey suede ankle boots with thick, three inch heels. After Kristin blushingly admitted her measurements to an inquiring Violet, Violet also handed Kristin a bra and thong set of vivid red.

"Here, why don't you try this, Kristin? I think it will suit you very well." Seeing Kristin's wide eyes, Violet chuckled huskily and led the super-fit teen to the bathroom en suite. Waiting in rising anticipation, Violet listened to the rustling of clothes, eyes drawn to the sliver of rippling, supple flesh seen through the cracked open door.

Several minutes later, Kristin peeked out the door, then stepped into the room with the clack of thick heels, breathing deeply, a bright, inquisitive grin painted on her face.

The heels emphasized her strong, shapely legs, skin tight jeans hanging low on the hips, thong bands showing, glimpses of almost naughty flesh revealed through artful tears. The sporty crop top left her taut, muscled abdomen bare, the low zipper showing off the inner slopes of her full, firm bosom. The bright red from a bra strap and the edge of one cup was left unintentionally uncovered.

"Do I... look okay?" Kristin asked with tremulous excitement, brushing back her hair of golden fire, which promptly fell back to obscure half her face. She felt wicked and daring wearing clothing like this, excited, and hoped Violet liked it. Just seeing her smile made her heart beat faster, chased her shadows even further away.

Violet's eyes drank in the beauty that Kristin was. She was both innocent and seductive on so many levels that made Violet almost lose her mind just by watching the young teen. Her breath came in fast yet low gasps almost breathlessly. Her body was burning hot with desire and she lounged seductively on her bed as she kept watching Kristin through lusty eyes.

A tiny voice in the back of her mind screamed at her This is wrong! She's too young! and only reluctantly Violet forced herself to not give in to her desires.

Click to reveal..
Spending one Willpower Point to resist her lusty flaw for the scene

The exaggerated built sexbomb stopped lounging like a cat in heat on her bed and slowly sat herself upright managing to seat herself into a lotus seat with her impossibly long legs. Purple glowing eyes slowly dimmed as Violet slowly regained her composure.

"Kristin - you look absolutely fabulous, honestly. But maybe you're still a bit too young for that outfit, although you certainly have the 'equipment' to wear it. I suppose you don't want to draw more attention to yourself than you already do.", Violet added with some regret. She would love to see the young supershapely teen walk around like that. Unfortunately it was highly inappropriate especially given Kristin's background.

"It's so great to see you smiling like that, sweetheart. Maybe we'll find a combination that's both comfortable and yet shows some of those amazing curves of yours...", Violet leaned forward shuffling through the heap of dresses, pants and tops, her huge breasts dangling slightly above her lap. With precise security she picked a collection of clothes that perfectly accentuated Kristin's muscles and womanly curves while retaining a level of decency that was not slutty. With enough self-confidence Kristin should be doing fine.

"Here - take this, and this. Remove the top and put on this instead. You can keep the other stuff for... a special occasion, you know?", Violet handed the teen a button down shirt and a spaghettihalter tank top. Her built was too exaggerated anyway and there would be barely anything Kristin could wear without exposing some of her skin - unless she wanted to look like someone who was fat but Violet didn't have any baggy clothes.

Click to reveal..
Violet is taking advantage of her Style knowledge/skill. The clothes she has sorted out for Kristin resemble what Kristin has in her avatar and in the section of her Character Profile

Although she really enjoyed helping Kristin in this way, especially using her powers to remove the pain and anger that was poisoning Kristin's soul Violet couldn't stop falling back into lusty thoughts. Fantasies about her taking a shower with the young supershapely teen kept flashing in her minds eye.. The echo she felt when she used her powers was worth every single second of it right down to the point when the young teen climaxed.

Violet wasn't sure if Kristin actually knew what was going on and she knew that the topic of her sexuality was a topic she'd better avoid. Still Violet felt a part of her falling madly in love with Kristin. The superbuff and busty teen was pushing so many of Violet's button's it was intoxicating. She was simply too perfect - absolutely and totally perfect.

Dan and Jill forgotten for the moment the unearthly beautiful seductress gave Kristin all her attention and love she could share. She simply couldn't resist - maybe one day... maybe one day...

Kristin cheerfully took Violet's wardrobe advice, taking the second round of clothing and dashing back to the bathroom, this time not even closing the door - to Violet's secretly guilty delight - and quickly changed, then presented herself for Violet's inspection once more, a euphoric grin on her face.

Violet smiled, as much as she like seeing Kristin dressed sensually, the somewhat more understated, yet still very flattering, outfit suited her better. Violet had noticed a tendril of unconscious doubt tightening Kristin's face while dressed in the revealing clothing, despite her inspired joy, but it had faded with her new outfit.

The second pair of jeans were still tight and low-riding, faded and worn, but not shredded to revealing ribbons. Violet adjusted the spaghetti straps of Kristin's halter top and loosely knotted the button-down shirt beneath her breasts. The halter and shirt clung closely to her curves and showed off a broad swath of taut midriff, but didn't reveal nearly as much flesh as the skimpy crop-top did.

"Much better, Kristy, this so much more you." Violet brushed the hair from Kristin's face with a long finger stroking her cheek, but it fell back in place as soon she pulled her hand back. "Are your sure you want to keep those boots on, though?"

Kristin glanced down at the clunky, three inch heels. She seemed to have no trouble maneuvering in them. "They're okay. Ashley used to tease me, 'cause I never wore heels before - I'm gonna show her I can, if I wanna."

Kristin leaned over and Violet a tight hug then practically pranced to the door, grabbing the parcel of 'special occasion' clothes in passing. "Thanks Vi, for everything. I'm gonna go see Ash now, t'see if she got the shed organized. Later."

Kristin leapt down the entire flight of stairs and waved at Jill as she passed. "Bye Jill. My brothers ate this nasty protein powder stuff when they worked out. Next time I'm out, I'll look for some for you, 'kay?" Kristin offered cheerfully as she headed out the door.

As Kristin sauntered across the Refuge, she drew second and third looks, and it wasn't just for the way she looked - though that certainly helped. Very few had ever seen her in such jubilant spirits, and her joyous grin was infectious. Kristin poked her head in her shed, watching Ashley count the stock, making neat notes on a pad of paper.

"Hey Ash!" Kristin shouted, giggling when Ashley jumped in surprise. "Hee! How's it coming?"

"You got a really nice haul Kris- Oh. My. God! What happened to you?" Ashley exclaimed, eyes falling on her blissfully happy, flatteringly dressed cousin.

"Let me tell you..."

30th of May, Evening

"But honey, I'm only trying to help her.", Violet explained reaching out with one hand to comfort Jill.

"Yeah... and each time she leaves the room you call out for me to 'rub you the right way'. How stupid do you think am I? I know exactly why you're so horny when you're 'done' with that... that Fitnessdreamgirl.", Jill angrily glared at Violet, muscles tensed and her hands balled to fists. She didn't want this, she hated being the jealous one. She hated the envy she was feeling and the impotency that came with it. Kristin didn't deserve this hatred she was feeling but the young teenage super represented so much Jill wanted to be and she saw which effect she had on Violet... too much for her taste.

But this discussion was futile. The entire issue was an exercise in futility and all she had was her faith in James' words and Violet's genuine love. She shouldn't doubt it but she was having a hard time accepting things and her place. The buff blonde took deep breathes and forced herself to calm down as she raised her arms and shook her head, "It's allright, Violet... just... just don't go too far, ok? I'm struggling here, I'm trying to be cool about it but it's tough... especially when she's around."

Jill didn't wait for an answer and left the room going downstairs and hitting the weights as she always did. Kristin would come and she would take that frustration she felt when she saw her and turn it into something good... into a hard workout. That was the only thing she could draw out of this mess - at least it kept her motivated...

an hour later

The door knocked and Jill could swear it was Kristin. Something about the intensity and rhythm of her knocking told her it was that young super-girl. Like an addict..., she thought to herself as she racked the weight and walked to the door. She still was larger than that girl and that was something she could draw upon. Even though Kristin was far stronger than Jill, Jill still had the larger muscles and she'd be damned if she couldn't keep it that way. Just focus... was her mantra. Opening the door she put on a fake smile, her body was pumped as usual, her tank top clinging tightly on her body, arms exposed with thick veins pumping precious blood into her swolen biceps.

"Hey Kristin... she's waiting for you.", Jill welcomed the young super...

Kristin raised her head from the toilet bowl, glaring at her reflection in the mirror. She felt horrible, yet the too pretty teen in the mirror looked disgusting healthy. She had seen Dr. Shattuck today and learned that she was about six weeks pregnant now. She also learned that 'Morning Sickness' didn't necessarily only affect you in the morning. It was terrifying - she hadn't been sick in like forever, but now the baby was making her sick. It was worst than a disease.

Her eyes roved around the bathroom, then she stopped with a shudder, gasping as she realized what she was looking for. The bad thoughts were coming back. She stood up on her toes, pulling up her shirt, rubbing a hand across her belly. She wasn't showing yet, her abdomen as tight and firm as ever, but there other changes too. Kristin chewed on her lower lip as she raised her eyes to her chest. Her boobs had swollen some and they were very tender too. She probably shouldn't have bothered with the halter-top under her button-down shirt.

It felt like everyone knew. Because she had to go see Dr. Shattuck today, she couldn't go on a scavenging run, so instead, she had helped out on the wall. The guys had stared, they always did, but she was getting used to that. Today though, it felt like they had been staring even harder than normal and it had been intolerable. She had gotten in a screaming match with one of the men and now pretty much everyone knew she was pregnant. She hadn't seen the man's fear when she was yelling at him, a cinder block crushed to powder in her hand, and Dan had to pull her away to cool down. It was all she could do not to cry in front of everyone.

She needed Violet, needed her to make everything feel okay. Arms wrapped around her torso to still her trembling, Kristin jogged to Violet's door, slowing to a brisk walk when her breasts began bouncing uncomfortably. She beat a staccato on the door, the wooden barrier bouncing in its frame, anxiously waiting for someone to answer it.

Click to reveal.. (Jill)
"Hey Kristin... she's waiting for you."

Jill barely had time to register the distress tightening the super-teen's exquisite face before Kristin ran pass her and up the stairs to Violet's room. The large blacksmith didn't even have time to fully get out of the way, one of Kristin's broad shoulders hitting her with all the negligent power of a runaway train, right beneath the breasts and knocking her off her feet as if she was a child.

Kristin didn't stop or even toss an apology over her shoulder, her need focused on a single thing. "Violet!" she cried, taking the stairs in two bounds and barreling into Violet's room. A wave of fear and self-loathing struck the empathic bombshell just before Kristin's solid weight pressed against her, pulling her into a tight hug just short of bonecrushing.

"I need you! Make it go away. I'm not strong enough to do this myself," Kristin begged, voice muffled with her face buried in Violet's ginormous bosom, finally letting the tears go. Violet would make them stop soon enough.

Jill crashed against the floor and briefly lost consciousness as the blow knocked her out. When she woke up she couldn’t recall ever being hit that hard before in her live. Except for a bruise and a nasty hemorraghing patch that was about fist sized Jill was ok. Only her pride was hurt. She had absolutely no chance against Kristin, even if she tried her best the girl would rip her apart like she was a small child.

Upstairs the situation was not less tense but Violet did her best to sooth the angsty teenager. “Hey hey, Honey… calm down.”, the massively endowed woman put her hands carefully on Kristin’s head holding her close to her chest like a mother would. She let Kristin cry for a moment trying to calm her down without using her powers. She wanted to know what was going on before she helped her the way Kristin begged her to.

“Hush, Kristin… what happened? You can trust me but I need to know what is going on?”, Violet’s voice was compassionate and warm while her hands carefully traced the teenager’s cheeks and hair. Even when she cried Kristin was unbelievably beautiful and Violet found herself wondering how she would’ve grown up if she had awakened in her teens…

Kristin closed her teared-filled, jade eyes, pressing her face against Violet's gentle hands. The unearthly woman's sympathetic touch touch was one of the few the abused girl could tolerate, even yearn for. Shoulders tense, hands knotting into fists at her side, Kristin's heart hammered beneath her breasts as she waited in quivering anticipation for the soothing balm of Violet's potent passion.

With each second that Violet made her wait, Kristin felt her muscles tighten, each beat of her heart growing more and more painful. Only Violet's mellifluous tones gave her the wherewithal to wait... barely. "Please..." the broken girl whispered. A single sob escaped her before she was able to choke it back.

"It's - I don't... I think the baby... it was a mistake to keep it." Violet felt Kristin's jaw twitch, the grinding of her teeth clearly audible in the breathy silence. "It's making me sick. Dr. Shattuck wasn't sure if I was going to get morning sickness, but I am. And my boobs feel, like, all huge and gross and.., sorta hurt, almost. Dr. Shattuck says that's from the baby too. And now, everybody knows. I was helping on the wall - I couldn't go on a scavenging run 'cause I had to go for a check up with Dr. Shattuck - and there was an asshole staring at my boobs the whole time. I asked him to stop, then I told him to stop. He said something - I don't remember what, but it wasn't 'sorry' - and then - I didn't mean to! - I started yelling at him and... Well, it got out." Kristin's lower lip jutted out in an angry pout. "It was the guy's fault anyway. He was probably picturing me in the Red Tent. Dan didn't have to pull me away, I wasn't going to hit him... Probably... Not hard, anyway."

Kristin fell silent for an extended moment, Violet feeling her red-hot fury drowning beneath a dark tide of fear and self-loathing. When Kristin spoke again, her voice was a trembling murmur, and she dropped her eyes, unable to meet Violet's compassionate, lavender gaze.

"I - the bad thoughts came again, the ones where... you know, where I want to - I want to get r-r-rid of.... I stabbed myself with a knife, y'know - not there! - in the thigh, just... just to see. I barely cut muscle before breaking the knife and the cut I managed to make healed up in a second or two anyway. I don't think I could get rid of this thi - the baby, even if I tried."

Violet recoiled in horror at Kristin's shameful account. The empathic sexbomb felt a spike of terror emanating from the troubled teen and Kristin's hands instantly snapped up and closed around Violet's slender shoulders and desperately pulled her close.

"No! Please! I - I can do this. Really! I'll do what I promised you and Gabby and Dr. Shattuck. I'll - I'll have the baby. I just need a little help, that's all." Though Kristin sounded sincere, her smile was a weak thing, and the terror and guilt she was feeling was rising even higher. She was clinging to her vision of a savior so tightly it was beginning to hurt. "Just - just give me a boost, Violet, and everything will be alright, I swear!"

Violet held the young teenager for a moment breathing calmly unable to find the right words in the face of all the anger, panic and fear Kristin was going through. She looked down at the young mother smiling at her and nodding slowly. Of course she would help her but something about this felt… wrong. Wrong wasn’t the right word but she lacked a better way of describing it. Sighing Violet slowly eased Kristin’s pain, numbing her with hope and joy but making sure to not overwhelm her.

Kristin almost squealed underneath Violet’s embrace as she felt the tension ease away but it didn’t come as fast as it normally did – it was more gradual, barely tolerable actually. She wanted more, she needed more. Panting Kristin held dearly on the impossible voluptous woman she had come to almost love. “More!”, she pleaded apppalled by her own demanding voice… like an addict.

“Hush…”, Violet reassured her and increased the flow a bit more until the trembling youth stopped shaking. The familiar almost orgasmic release followed soon and Kristin happily released her embrace letting go both exhausted and relieved that the bad thoughts had vanished. Violet didn’t fail to help her again and again and just for the tiniest moment Kristin wondered if this would end one day or would go on… forever? What if she would never feel happy without Violet? She would have to make sure to stay close to her…

Sighing the buff teenager decided to think about that later, right now she was too happy, too satisfied that the world was once more a nice and bright place. “Thank you soo much Violet.”

The darkness that she was slowly succumbing to faded away and got replaced by joy and happiness. Kristin was happy to be a mother and the doubts about how she would endure this were mostly gone. Violet smiled at the buff girl/woman relieved that she could help her but she was worried that it was just another patch. When would it start having permanent effect? Kristin needed to overcome her fears naturally, even Violet knew how important that was.

“Don’t worry too much about what is happening to your body, Kristin. It’s a natural process. You’re preparing to accommodate for the childs birth and the time afterwards. The feeling you have in your breasts is natural, too. The fatty tissue gets replaced by milkglands which actually make your breasts swell. It will get a bit worse once you start producing milk but eventually you’ll get used to it. Your child needs to be fed and the best thing you can do is nurture it with your own milk. The morning sickness can have many reasons, that’s difficult to determine. Some women never throw up, others spent the first three months hanging over the toilet. I can’t do anything against that, Kristin. It’s mother nature and your body is adjusting to the changes.”, Violet’s voice was nothing but reassuring and her soothing smile was meant to give Kristin faith. Faith in her motherhood. She decided to keep secret that she wasn’t experiencing any complications whatsoever. Even her belly wasn’t showing much although she was expecting triplets. She didn’t suffer any morning sickness and her body compensated almost completely the changes. She felt that her body was changing, too but her powers somehow made sure that she retained her impossible voluptous figure, her waist was still wasp like the only difference being that Violet seemed to be an inch taller, or maybe two.

As the sorrow and pain faded away under a the pleasant haze of bliss and well-being, Kristin flopped down on her back on Violet's bed, a parted-lipped smile on her cute and stunning face. With Violet's voice washing over her, sweet and soothing as a lullaby, Kristin shifted her heavy-lidded gaze down to her breasts, rising prominently from her tautly muscled chest, stiff tips distending her shirt.

She had only noticed that she'd grown a big pair of boobs after Ash had pointed it out to her, though muzzily thinking back to Paradise, she now realized the men had been grabbing them more and more. And they're gonna get even bigger, Kristin thought in wonder, a finger running along the heavy curves, the hyper-sensitized flesh almost making her shiver, despite the shirt. She almost giggled - right now, having someone, a child, sucking at her teat was growing more and more appealing. She was strong, she was tough, she could do this, she could manage to have a baby.

And most of all, there was Violet. Under Violet's influence, even the dark dreams seemed very far away. She wanted them to stay that way.

"Violet..." the too-young mother-to-be began dreamily, a forefinger curled against her softly pointed chin as she tilted her head look at Violet with eyes of gleaming jade, "can I... stay here - just for tonight? I don't remember them lately, but I'm still having nightmares Ash tells me, and they keep her up some. She doesn't deserve that, she deserves a full nights sleep. I think, just being near you, the dark dreams won't even come and I could get a full nights sleep too. Can we do that, would it be alright? Just for one night?"

Click to reveal..

Nine Inch Nails – Only

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Only

I'm becoming less defined as days go by
Fading away (you might say) I'm losing focus
Kind of drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself
Sometimes I think I can see right through myself

Less concerned about fitting in to the world
Your world that is because it doesn't really matter anymore
None of this really matters anymore

Yes I am alone but then again I always was, as far back as I can tell
I think maybe it's because, because you were never real to begin with
I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked. Yes it did

There is no you, there is only me
There is no fucking you, there is only me, only

Well the tiniest little dot caught my eye
And it turned out to be a scab
And I had this funny feeling like I just knew it's something bad
I just couldn't leave alone

And I kept picking at that scab
Like it was a doorway trying to seal itself shut
But I climbed through

And now I'm somewhere I am not supposed to be
And I can see things I know I really shouldn't see
Now I know why and now I know why
Things aren't as pretty on the inside

There is no fucking you, there is only me, only

Is this really all there is?
Is this really all there is?

Violet watched Kristin ease and relax under her ‚magic spell’. Part of her was proud that she could do this and help Kristin find some peace and she was truly happy to share this experience with someone – especially with Kristin. She had grown more than just fond of the young teenager and she found herself fantasizing about her lately. With just a bare touch of a bad conscience she let those fantasies out on Jill who unlike Violet was very well aware what was going on. Violet was in love with Kristin, somehow. Her rational mind fought against it, telling her again and again that this was wrong, that she shouldn’t have these feelings but at the same time she had to submit to something that was her very nature. Love was essentially what made her live – it was her drug, her fix and she needed it as much as air to breath.

Violet’s hungry eyes took in the perfect shape of the buff teenage super. The superhuman definition of her muscles which she admired so much and the full curve of her perky bust. Kristin’s breasts were proportionally huge compared to her frame. Even though her muscles gave her some more ‚mass’ they were still too large – like juicy XXL grapefruits. Violet wanted to touch her but restrained herself of doing anything that could ruin the intimacy and level of trust she had established with Kristin. She cared too much about her to let her desires overwhelm her. Having Kristin come on a regular basis had become the highlight of her days with the exception of Dan, of course. But unlike Dan Kristin was there regularly while he had his duty and obligations although it had improved lately which Violet was very happy about. It took a lot of her patience and self-control to wait and if she didn’t have the hospital and some kind of work to focus on she soon would’ve gone nuts because of lack of attention.

But there was Kristin and Kristin was all about attention. The young super craved Violet’s presence, and she asked for this deliberately. Violet didn’t even suggest it, she never mentioned anything about her powers aside from confirming the rumors which were true. Kristin wanted her help and that alone made her happier than she could’ve imagined.

Originally Posted By: Kristin Mackenzie

"Violet..." the too-young mother-to-be began dreamily, a forefinger curled against her softly pointed chin as she tilted her head look at Violet with eyes of gleaming jade, "can I... stay here - just for tonight? I don't remember them lately, but I'm still having nightmares Ash tells me, and they keep her up some. She doesn't deserve that, she deserves a full nights sleep. I think, just being near you, the dark dreams won't even come and I could get a full nights sleep too. Can we do that, would it be alright? Just for one night?"

The question remained unanswered for several seconds. Violet was caught like a deer on the road staring fascinated at the headlights which brought certain doom. She blinked a few times and smiled at Kristin her mind yelling at her No! Don’t! but her mouth had a mind of it’s own. „Of course, Kristin… if that’s what you wish for, I’ve got more than enough room here for the both of us. I keep watch over you and you can stay as long as you want. I’ll be there, I promise.“, the warmth and tenderness in Violet’s voice was reassuring and promising. She wouldn’t fail her, that seemed impossible.

Violet’s body had an immediate response to Krisin’s question – her nipples perked up and she felt a nice tingling spreading over her body. The exposed parts of her skin started to give of a warm and golden hue and her eyes glowed with amethyst fire. It did give her exaggerated appearance yet another supernatural quality and Violet tried hard to not hug Kristin and push her wonderful body against her. The tiny protesting voice in the back of her mind had vanished unable to overcome Violet’s nature. Rationality had little room in Violet’s world, she was a creature of passion and emotion and this was an opportunity she couldn’t pass on. With a deep sense of satisfaction she invited Kristin to come closer her arms wide open to hold the teen and give her strength and hope. „We’re going to make it through this, Kristin. No matter what it takes and how long, I won’t stop until we’ve made it.“

Kristin watched in open-mouthed awe as Violet grew literally radiant, the golden light bathing her skin in soft warmth, burning the last shadows on her soul away. The luminous, impossible woman spread her arms and Kristin immediately sat up on the bed and fell into her inviting embrace. With the mass of womanly flesh between them, Kristin could barely get her arms around Violet's slender back, but it was still the most comforting and succoring hug she had ever had. She didn't want it to ever end.

"Thank-you," Kristin murmured ardently, head resting on top of Violet's heaving bosom. The brawny, mature-bodied teen gave Violet one last squeeze then hopped to her feet with a giggle, lips curved in a rapturous smile. "I'm just gonna change and get my stuff, 'kay? I'll be right back."

Kristin whirled gracefully on a heel then skipped-ran out of the room, giving Jill a bright-eyed wave as she hustled pass. If she noticed the dark look in the gorgeous blacksmith's eyes or the stiff way she moved, she gave no sign of it.

"Bye Jill, I'll be right back. Violet said I can sleep here tonight, so the nightmares don't bother me. Isn't that great?" Kristin said in a cheerful rush as she left and crossed the hall to her and Ashley's room.

Kristin immediately began to peel off her clothes, giving a relieved sigh as her bra released her sensitive breasts. Ashley watched her cousin in bewildered bemusement as Kristin pulled on the oversized shirt she used as a nighty. Seeing Kristin giddy after visiting Violet wasn't anything new - she wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not - but there was an odd quality to her giddiness tonight.

"Kristy, are you okay? You seem... different," Ashley asked, quirking an eyebrow as she watched Kristin pull her blanket over a thick shoulder and held her ragged, stuffed blue elephant in the crook of her muscular arm.

"I'm totally awesome tonight, Ash," Kristy gushed. "Violet said I can stay in her room tonight! That way, my nightmares won't keep you up, Ash! And I bet, just being in the same room with Violet when I sleep, I won't even have any nightmares. Bye Ash, sleep good tonight!"

Before Ashley could open her mouth, to comment or protest, Kristin dashed off again, not even bothering to knock this time when she returned to Violet's suite of rooms. In her blissful state, Kristin didn't notice Jill's dark mood as she gave her a heartfelt hug before she danced back to Violet's room, taking the stairs in two bounds.

"So, where am I sleeping?" Kristin asked innocently, large jade eyes lingering on the huge, plush bed before shifting around the rest of the room, looking for a love seat or cot or something. The oversized shirt she wore hung nearly to her knees, but draped closely to her strong shoulders and buxom torso, outlining her remarkable, mature figure, so at odds with the youthful beauty of her large-eyed face.

Originally Posted By: Kristin MacKenzie
Kristin watched in open-mouthed awe as Violet grew literally radiant, the golden light bathing her skin in soft warmth, burning the last shadows on her soul away. The luminous, impossible woman spread her arms and Kristin immediately sat up on the bed and fell into her inviting embrace. With the mass of womanly flesh between them, Kristin could barely get her arms around Violet's slender back, but it was still the most comforting and succoring hug she had ever had. She didn't want it to ever end.

"Thank-you," Kristin murmured ardently, head resting on top of Violet's heaving bosom. The brawny, mature-bodied teen gave Violet one last squeeze then hopped to her feet with a giggle, lips curved in a rapturous smile. "I'm just gonna change and get my stuff, 'kay? I'll be right back."

Kristin’s gratitude was touching and comforting for Violet. A sensation she rarely experienced and very much appreciated. She savoured the moment ‚drinking’ as much as she could from Kristin’s positive feedback. The prospect of having her stay over the night made her almost as giddy as the teenage super wondergirl. Violet nodded at her slowly releasing the embrace and watched her graceful shape disappear out of the room.

Taking a deep breath she forced herself to calm down although her fantasies already were taking the better of her. She loved Kristin’s touch, the feel of her body against hers. The superbuff teen was perfect in so many ways and Violet could barely restrain herself in Kristin’s presence. Something about her was magical in a way that just looking at her almost sent Violet off… very much to Jill’s chagrin.

A broad smile got stuck on Violet’s face as she giddily almost like a teen waited impatiently for Kristin to return. Butterflies danced in her belly and she caught herself adjusting her appearance to appeal more to the young fledling mother-to-be. Violet’s lips flushed deeply red and then cascaded into an impossible glossy rainbow colored pattern. Her hair got a deeper auburn hue and cast reflections like silk in the diffuse light of her room. Her nails matched the color of her lips as did her eyeshadow – all in all Violet’s exaggerated appearance became even wilder, more exaggerated reflecting the way Kristin saw her. Anxious with excitement the buxom seductress reclined on her bed like a large cat and stared at the door for Kristin’s return.

Kristin whirled gracefully on a heel then skipped-ran out of the room, giving Jill a bright-eyed wave as she hustled pass. If she noticed the dark look in the gorgeous blacksmith's eyes or the stiff way she moved, she gave no sign of it.

"Bye Jill, I'll be right back. Violet said I can sleep here tonight, so the nightmares don't bother me. Isn't that great?" Kristin said in a cheerful rush as she left and crossed the hall to her and Ashley's room.

Jill watched Kristin literally bounce with joy into her room and snorted angrily at herself – „Yeah, isn’t that great…“ The little tramp is invading my space and Violet is letting her, I can’t believe this!!

The buff blonde turned away and got back to her weight set and breathed agitated… Don’t… Don’t… I need something else to vent. Work should do fine – I got to get out of here.

Without hesitation she picked up her apron and went to the smithy. It was close enough to a workout and she could vent her frustration more precisely – she wanted to hit something, that would help her calm down – then she would have a talk with Violet…

Before Ashley could open her mouth, to comment or protest, Kristin dashed off again, not even bothering to knock this time when she returned to Violet's suite of rooms. In her blissful state, Kristin didn't notice Jill's dark mood as she gave her a heartfelt hug before she danced back to Violet's room, taking the stairs in two bounds.

"So, where am I sleeping?" Kristin asked innocently, large jade eyes lingering on the huge, plush bed before shifting around the rest of the room, looking for a love seat or cot or something. The oversized shirt she wore hung nearly to her knees, but draped closely to her strong shoulders and buxom torso, outlining her remarkable, mature figure, so at odds with the youthful beauty of her large-eyed face.

She’s so breathtaking beautiful – I want her so much…, Violet smiled at Kristin and offered her a place next to her on the king sized bed of hers.

„There’s plenty of room right here, sweetheart…“

Making a gleeful, little noise, Kristin scampered over to Violet, setting next to her where she had been patting the thick, pillow-top mattress. Knees pulled up to her chest, causing her night-shirt to grow a bit tighter, Kristin spread her blanket around herself, the well-worn stuffed animal held close to her chest, as she grinned at Violet, awed by her almost magical - mythical - appearance.

"You're very nice for doing this, Vi - I mean, Violet," Kristin said in heartfelt gratitude.

The flushed, unearthly and exaggerated woman chuckled richly, brushing pale gold hair from the strong and shapely teen's face, stroking a sculpted cheek with long, elegant fingers. "Please, Kristy - can I call you Kristy?" Kristin nodded vigorously. "Kristy, you can call me Vi, all my friends do. And you are very much a friend. You have such nice hair, so silky and soft... It's starting to get long, have you considered styling it a different way?" Using both hands, Violet swept the hair back from Kristin's face, lavender eyes softly glowing as she devoured Kristin's heart-shaped beauty, rainbow-hued lips parted with her rising breath.

"Another way?" Kristin asked, her grin turning slightly puzzled. She didn't remember the last time she had cut her hair. It had grown pass her shoulders now. I guess it is getting pretty long. "It's not as nice and long as yours. I wonder what I'd look like with red hair? How... should I wear it - can you show me?"

"I'd love to, spin around here, I'll be right back." Violet got back to her feet and gathered an assortment of brushes and hairpins, along with a hand mirror, then settled back down on the bed with Kristin's thickly muscled back facing her. "There's many ways, let's start with..." Violet's 'accidental' touches, more like caresses, on her shoulders and back made Kristin feel warm, tingly.

It wasn't unpleasant.

As Violet played with the blond teen's hair, who emitted pleasurable murmurs at the luxurious touch, the two of them talked about inconsequential things. Kristin told her about Lellphant, the stuffed, blue elephant her mother had made for her and what she had picked up on her last scavenging run. Violet praised the muscular girl for her generosity, knowing that she shared most of what she gathered with the Refuge, and even took some requests, promising to keep an eye out for them when she went on a run.

At one point, Violet offered Kristin a tank and boxer pajama set, from Victoria's Secret and made of the softest cotton. It clung to Kristin's figure very fetchingly, baring her muscular arms, the scooped-neck revealing more than a hint of deep cleavage. While Kristin had gone to change, Violet had torn through her mass of clothing, thrilled to have found something that fit the beautiful teen so well and revealed so much, without being trashy.

Click to reveal..
zjcci8.jpg

The teen and the woman had talked and giggled well pass midnight, when a yawn finally cracked Kristin's jaws. She had superhuman endurance and rarely got truly fatigued, but she still needed sleep, and need more now with her progressing pregnancy. Violet watched with a sad smile as Kristin curled up into a tight ball, arms pulling her knees close to her chest, Lellphant held tight, right under her chin.

Kristin turned her head, bright green eyes mostly hidden beneath heavy lids as she glanced at Violet. For the first time that night, Violet felt a thrum of trepidation leaking through Kristin's carefree joy. Since Paradise, Kristin hadn't trusted sharing a bed with anyone besides her cousin, didn't think she could trust anyone next to her while she slept, not ever again. But now, there was Violet.

There was Violet.

"You're not gonna leave are you or... You'll stay?" Kristin asked with fragile innocence.

"No hon, I'll be right next to you all night, I promise. Close your eyes sweetheart, your terrors won't reach you here." As Kristin turned around with a grateful sigh, a dreamy smile curving her lips, Violet tucked the blanket around her, then pressed herself close, putting a comforting arm over her, stroking the tension from a knotted bicep.

Softly, Violet began to hum, then sing melodiously, dulcet voice raised in a haunting and soothing lullaby. Kristin fell into a restful slumber, snuggling back against Violet, basking in the mellifluous tones.

Sometime in the early morning, Violet became aware of Kristin twisting, limbs tensed to the hardness of steel as nightmares wracked her beneath her sleeping consciousness. Fingers pressed deeply into Lellphant as she began to whimper, shadows of her own making chasing her. Most frightening of all, to Violet, despite Kristin's obvious distress, her lips were still curved in a blissful grin, a sharp edged terror sheering against her imposed joy.

Violet couldn’t sleep, her eyes virtually glued on Kristin’s muscular shape. Her melodious voice continued singing while she fantasized about Kristin. Her heart beat faster and with surreptitious elegance she slowly traced with her fingers along exposed parts of Kristin’s bronze skin. Every now and then Violet’s delicate fingers stretched over large bulging muscles feeling their incredible tightness and mass. Kristin’s physique was breathtaking, simply amazing and Violet felt her arousal increase with every passing breath she took.

Her fingers reached under Kristin’s top briefly resting on her womb and feeling the rock hard abs that even in Kristin’s relaxed state were clearly outlined and visible. Her look was ‚shredded’ or ‚ripped’ as the professionals would attribute it and for Violet it was the most beautiful thing in the world. She loved muscular shapes, both male and female and Kristin was the most perfectly shaped woman she had ever seen. Just before her fingers slided up to Kristin’s prominent breasts Violet saw the young teens face and with a startle retracted her hand. What…?, Krisin’s expression brought Violet back to reality almost instantly sobering her up.

Oh Kristy…, Violet almost started to cry slowly realizing that Kristin’s state wasn’t improving much. The young teenager was growing more and more dependent on her instead of feeling liberated from her inner demons. Maybe she didn’t try hard enough Violet asked herself contemplating her options… Maybe her powers were nothing more than a sedative that would numb the pain but never really ‚heal’. Her heart beat even faster as excitement and anxiety mixed with her waning lust. What would happen if she stopped helping Kristin? Then these wonderful intimate moments would end… But I don’t want it to end…

Goddess… what am I supposed to do? I love her, I don’t want her to feel bad but she needs me… needs me to live…, she didn’t like where that line of thought went. But I could stay with her. She could live with us and I would give her what she needs…

NO… that’s just a fix, no solution…

But she’s sooo fucking hot…, no… no… I…, Violet sighed struggling with her conscience. Another painful expression distorted Kristin’s beautiful face yet her smile remained blissfully plastered on her face. Violet’s hand found it’s way back to Krisin’s upper body one finger tenderly stroking the exposed bulge of her superperky bust, so wonderful soft, yet firm…, the ultrabusty seductress resumed her position right behind Kristin spooning her tightly against her body with her hand resting on the young teenagers bust… her desire to be with her stronger than her conscience.

• 2 weeks later...

June 12th, Morning

Kristin cracked open the door of her room, watching Jill walk down the hall, knowing the large woman was heading for the forge. She was doing that a lot lately and Kristin was relieved that she had stayed true to her habit. With what she was planning, the butterflies in Kristin's stomach fluttered so hard she thought she might vomit. On the other hand, it might just have been morning sickness.

The couple of nights she had spent in Violet's room, Kristin had woken up with one of the impossible sexbomb's hands on her breast or thigh or low on her stomach, sometimes fingers or lips pressed to her muscular bicep. The intimate touches made her feel dirty, guilty... and disturbingly excited.

In Paradise, Hornsbeck had forced her to make-out - more than make-out - with girls. It had felt wrong, made her feel ashamed. And she had preferred it a hundred times more than what any of the men had done with her. She imagined anything she did with Violet would burn at least a thousand times hotter. Maybe hot enough to burn away the darkness and sorrow consuming her once and for all.

The thought of being intimate - with anyone - was almost sickening, but if it was the only way to feel better...

Kristin closed the door softly then leaned against it with a deep sigh, hands closing into tight fists. She had planned this day carefully, she couldn't chicken out now. It was her last chance to get better and if she backed out, she knew she'd never have the guts to try it again.

She had gone on a scavenger run yesterday, purposely coming back late so Ashley wouldn't have time to inventory the latest haul. Ashley was peculiar that way, so she knew she'd leave first thing in the morning to catalog what she had gathered on the run. At the moment, Kristin had the room to herself. Thank God! I dunno what Ash would say about the way I'm dressed.

She was wearing a pair of four-inch, open-toed stiletto heels, showing off her frosted-pink toenails that Violet had painted one night, along with the bright red thong and the sexily shredded, skin tight jeans Violet had given her when she had first come to the Refuge. To that she added a steel black corset-bustier that strained against her high, firm bust, revealing cleavage that would be spectacular in anyone's presence but Violet's. Her pale golden hair was pulled back in a high pony-tail to show off her broad shoulders, several loose tresses framing her pert, stunning face.

She took a deep breath, the laces of her top creaking at the added strain, then looked in the mirror. She gasped. Despite her gut-twisting anxiety, she felt shocked and naughty. She almost couldn't believe that the buff and sexy girl-woman in the mirror was her. I...am pretty, beautiful. Sexier and better looking than any girl in school, by lots. Violet... she says she loves me, she won't say no, will she? Will she? She won't!

Chewing her lips, hands trembling, Kristin clasped a golden chain around her neck, a heart shaped pendant nestling in her cleavage. She dithered about trying to use some make-up, but didn't trust her skill - or her nerves. Besides, Ash said she was pretty enough, she didn't even need make-up. Glancing at the mirror again, Kristin was starting to believe that Ash might be right.

Finally, she couldn't delay any longer. If she was going to do this, she had to do it now. She took several quick breaths, rolling her shoulders and closing and opening her hands again and again. Then she peeked out into the hall. Seeing the coast was clear, Kristin stepped lightly into the hall, heels making a soft tapping. Palms starting to sweat, she knocked on Violet's door before she could reconsider.

The door opened and Kristin's fantastically-figured savior stood, smiling down on the teen she was growing more than fond of. Kristin just looked up at her, mouth hanging open, jade green eyes wide. Despite her heels, Violet still had more than half a foot of height on her.

Just as Violet opened her mouth to invite Kristin in, the unusually buff and busty teen pounced, wrapping powerful thighs around Violet's wasp-waist, their breasts mashing together with Kristin's tight embrace. Kristin pressed her lips firmly against the taller woman's in an inexpert kiss, tongue darting roughly into her mouth. Despite her slender - yet outrageously voluptuous - figure, Violet had no trouble supporting Kristin's solid weight, though the force of her ardor did make her step back into her room.

The confusing mix of Kristin's lust, desire, need, shame, guilt, self-loathing assailed the purple-eyed sex-fiend, making her head spin.

After a measureless moment, Kristin pulled her lips free, panting as if she had run a marathon. Actually, something more exhausting than a marathon, since she could have run one with ease. Just as Violet opened her mouth again, Kristin gushed out her explanation, youthful voice husky and full of desperate intensity.

"I... want to be your girlfriend, to do more than share your bed. I want you to have s- to make love to me. You said you loved me and I love you too. I need you, need this. Please! I swear, I'll- I'll... I'll be the best girlfriend. I'll show you! You have Jill and Dan, can't have you a place for just one more? Please!"

Violet had spent the last days in anxiety. Butteflies were constantly fluttering in her stomach and she found herself feeling like a teenager… all because of Kristin. The young girl was quickly becoming the centre of Violet’s daily routine. She even planned her work and time with Dan around the sessions with Kristin. Until now things were running ok aside from Jill’s growing resentment and distant attitude.

Violet sighed checking herself in the mirror if she was looking good. Silly me… it’s just Kristin… you’re helping her but she’s sooo gorgeous…, a wave of heat was making her nipples hard as the mere thought of Kristin made her head spin with giddiness and her body heat with arousal. You mustn’t go too far… you mustn’t…

But it was oh so tempting… and easy. Kristin was such a willing… victim? It made Violet shiver both with anticipation and terror. Kristin trusted her blindly, she never mentioned a word when she woke up next to her spooned tightly against her amazing body with hands resting on delicate spots…

„It’s going to be ok – I think we’re making progress.“, Violet said to herself neglecting the fact that this was supposed to be an exception… Now staying over night has become part of their sessions and the only reason things were improving was Kristin’s increased dependency on Violet’s power. The time in between got shorter and shorter and sometimes Kristin just came around to check back on Violet and ask if there was anything she could do for her. In truth she was looking for another short boost – even if it was just for a short moment or a quick hug. Violet alone made her feel better and although she very much appreciated the positive effect it had on Kristin Violet’s doubts about the success of her treatments increased with each passing day.

But why isn’t it working?, she asked herself. There was only one real answer to that – her power was just temporarily effective and once it wore off things were back to normal. Emotions were a tricky thing and while for Violet they had become second nature it was still difficult to predict the outcome of her powers. As long as Kristin remained close to her she could maintain her high… but that was no solution… it was like a drug. Violet was the pill Kristin had grown addicted to and she couldn’t do without anymore. They both were losing control of this…

When the door knocked Violet’s heart skipped a beat and her worries were momentarily forgotten. Taking a deep breath Violet opened the door and… by… the… goddess…

Kristin was a sight to behold and left Violet opened mouthed staring at the young goddess in utter disbelief and elation. Before Violet could move or say anything Kristin practically assaulted her and Violet could barely hold on to the young girl that had pounced her, tongue invading her half opened mouth greedily. Kristin’s weight wasn’t a problem but her unexpected behaviour and the following rush made Violet stumble backwards with uneasy steps. Fortunately she managed to reach the king size bed of hers before she lost balance and fell. Violet wanted to protest but Kristin’s constant kissing and fondling robbed her of her senses.

While Violet was slowly building her willpower to resist her urges and tried to keep her desires in check and only focus on her lovers to find release Kristin’s assault was too much for her. She wanted this too much herself and while she struggled successfully to resist temptation Kristin had breached that by kissing her and committing herself so passionately. Violet’s weak resistance soon gave way to moans of pleasure and she placed her hands on Kristin’s beautiful face guiding her inpatient tongue with her own expertise in kissing.

Kristin was a quick learner and adjusted herself eagerly to Violet’s ministrations. Soon their bodies were interlocked as much as her tongues were tied to each other both lover’s drinking in as much as they could from the desire and pleasure they gave each other.

„Oh Kristin…“, Violet sighed barely hearing what the young girl was saying and offering. She wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her brains out until there was no tomorrow.

Originally Posted By: Kristin McKenzie

"I... want to be your girlfriend, to do more than share your bed. I want you to have s- to make love to me. You said you loved me and I love you too. I need you, need this. Please! I swear, I'll- I'll... I'll be the best girlfriend. I'll show you! You have Jill and Dan, can't have you a place for just one more? Please!"

Violet’s eyes were glowing like never before, her skin was radiating a warm golden light and her hands were already revealing her gigantic breasts as she opened the laces of her bodice. Violet guided Kristin’s shaking hands to her humungous hooters moaning deeply as she felt the young girls hands on her mighty assets.

„Oh… Kristin…“, she almost cried her rational mind screaming in vain at her to make this stop right now. It was wrong… wrong! WRONG!

„Kiss me…“, Violet huskily said her voice honeysweet and enhanced by her supernatural beauty and powers. „Suck them…“, she ordered more demanding now and Kristin obliged like a drone.

Her soft and warm mouth suckling her engorged nipples felt heavenly to Violet and she tenderly put her hands on Kristin’s head stroking her silken hair as she carefully kept the young girls head close to her mighty bosom.

Originally Posted By: Kristin
“I… want to be your girlfriend, to do more than share your bed.

Violet cupped Kristin’s beautiful face in her hands and gave her another passionate kiss showing her the meaning of passion, lust and desire as she poured in all her love into it.

“I want you to have s- to make love to me. You said you loved me and I love you too.

As she kept the young girl tightly locked in a kiss Violet’s other hand slowly slid lower surreptitiously finding her way to Kristin’s pants and unbuttoning it with uncanny dexterity. Long fingers slid even further down brushing briefly over Kristin’s delicate underwear before finding their destination…

“Please, I’ll swear… Please…“

Violet opened her amethyst eyes that burned with passion and desire. Her lust was indeed insatiable and she wanted it all now, needed it all so much. In her minds eye she was already tearing off the clothes Kristin had chosen to wear for their date and then making out with her on the large bed. The heavy scent of sex filled her nostrils as her body responded to her fantasies and the very real touches and fondling she experienced right now. Kristin was caught between fear, terror, desire, lust and love… and a great deal of confusion but she wanted Violet to be happy because that meant she’d be happpy, too.

As Violet reached out with her power to touch Kristin’s lustfilled mind she suddenly stopped as she felt the terror buried underneath all these confused emotions. She could easily cast it away but she held her breath and isolated that emotion for the moment.

„Oh no… no… no…“ It’s wrong! Violet wake up! It’s wrong!!! This is all wrong!!!

With a superhuman strong jerk and a female grunt Violet dislocked herself from Kristin’s embrace sending her flying off the bed as she almost screamed in frustration. Her huge breasts were heaving from the laboured breathes she was drawing and she immediately started to apologize.

„Kristin… oh dear… this is wrong. I’m so sorry… but we can’t…“, she tried to explain fighting her own desires which she was holding back. I’ve got to end this now, she forced herself closing her eyes as she concentrated to calm herself down and clear her mind.

„I’m so sorry…“, Violet started to cry feeling how she failed, miserably failed herself and Kristin, „I didn’t mean to… I… I didn’t want to…“

Kristin twisted agilely in the air, landing easily on her feet, mouth dropping open in mute shock, her face flushed a vibrant red. She couldn't believe it - she had thrown herself at Violet, and her savior had denied her. She had kissed the purple-eyed goddess, her mouth and her impossible breasts, passion and lust and desire racing through her veins so fiercely, that the tiny shadow of doubt and loss screaming inside had almost faded away entirely - the way she had convinced herself she wanted. And then Violet had tossed her away.

"Why don't you want me?!" Kristin screamed in furious rage and need. "Why?! Look at me! Look at me!" she yelled at the distraught Violet. Hands fumbling at the laces of her corset-bodice, Kristin gave a high-pitched growl of frustration and tore it off with her inhuman strength. She stood in front Violet, her torso just as bare, muscles rippling and tensed, breasts jutting forward with youth and vigor despite their not inconsiderable size.

"You're with Jill," the teen hissed, desperation turning her voice malicious with venomous scorn. Her left arm beginning to spasm, she knotted her hands into fists, raised her arms, and flexed hard, muscles growing even more defined. "She's only - I'm ten times prettier than her, a hundred times stronger and tougher. Why would you keep her when you can have me?! Jill's just - I can..."

As Kristin ranted, saying things she would normally have never has said, or even thought, her head began throb, a piercing pain rising from the base of her skull. "I... I'm.... nnghnn!" she grunted, teeth gritted, hands going to her head trying to keep it together as if felt like is was about to explode.

Like a band-aid coming off one ever more painful increment at a time, Violet's well intentioned mental ministrations began to unravel. With a heart-rending gasp, Kristin collapsed to a knee as the dam burst. Everything she had tried to deny, to hide from, everything done to her and things she was forced to do, some of which she now fooled herself in believing she wanted, bubbled to the fore.

This time, she was unable to turn away. What had been done to her wasn't her fault, true, but the willful blindness in dealing with it, accepting it and moving on, that was all her. She had let herself be seduced by an ephemeral balm, easily accessible. She was no more than a fucking drug addict, and her drug was Violet. Violet, always there, and so tempting. Even now. She wanted her and hated her, hated herself.

In Paradise, she had fooled herself into believing taking all the abuse on her cousin's behalf had been a sign of strength. In truth, she had been weak, she had given up, hadn't cared anymore.

She cared now.

Skin pale, trembling violently, Kristin let loose a high, piercing cry, acknowledging her grief, her pain, the life growing inside her. Everything she said didn't matter, but did.

Kristin's words, grief - everything assaulted Violet with unfettered intensity. The pain was almost unbearable and Krisin's self hatred struck a chord deep inside Violet that she thought long forgotten.

She should have end this when there was still time for - when the damage could've been prevented but it was too late now. She too was an addict and Kristin was the sweetest ambrosia she ever tasted.

Irresistable...

Violet closed her eyes reliving the sweetest moments she had with Kristin before she had to make the hardest decision of her life yet... severing the close tie she had established with Kristin who was oh so willing to fall for her.

Her eyes settled on Kristin's wailing shape casting away all emotions she felt for her which had reached a level that was far from healthy - far from being tolerable anymore, especially ever since she was engaged with Dan and looking to raise a family with him.

Focusing on Kristin Violet unleashed her power in ways she had never done before. The thought alone nauseated her and she could feel that the effort alone drained her more than she had expected. Within seconds all the love, all the desire, all the lust and longing was swept away, destroyed leaving nothing behind... absolutely nothing.

A gasp escaped her mouth as she finished her cruel task eyes dilated, unfocused and tired. She was even too exhausted to say anything or cry. One arm reached out for Kristin but Violet was too spent, mentally exhausted and unable to keep her concentration. A numb feeling spread over her body and there was an odd ringing in her ears, then the world went dark as the buxom, half naked seductress fell unconscious on her bed...

• 2 weeks later...

Kristin's cry ended, not abruptly or fading away, just ended, as if it had never been. Head cocked slightly to the side, she watched Violet collapse on her bed, feeling... nothing. She didn't feel grief or sorrow or pain. She didn't feel relief or desire or joy. Her jade eyes wide, she just felt... a numb equilibrium.

Kristin stood smoothly to her feet and left the unconscious temptress, crossing the hall to her own room. With a vague unconcern, she put on another shirt to cover her naked chest, the shirt leaving her midriff bare and tight across her shoulders and biceps. Her movements growing mechanical, she packed up her belongings into a bulging duffel bag and left. Left Violet's and left Violet, her thoughts cool, calm. If Violet didn't want her, she wouldn't impose her presence.

Kristin wandered away, no destination in mind, not responding to any calls or beckons. Some looked at her with frowning concern, but with her oddly blank expression and muscles bulging and tensed, none dared approach her.

Eric had had a long day on the wall and he was looking for some delightful relief. With the price of said relief in his hands, he swaggered to the Red Tent, noticing a hot piece of ass standing outside, facing away from him. She wasn't tall, but had an awesome ass and set of legs, shown off in skin-tight, shredded jeans and stiletto heels.

"Hey, baby! You up for a party?" he said, coming up behind Hot-Ass and giving said hot ass a squeeze, eyes widening in surprise at finding out how firm it was. Jesus Christ on a stick! She must be able to crack coconuts with these glutes of steel. "I got two cans and a rubber here..."

The woman turned around, jades eyes empty, lips curved mildly in an eerie smile, and Eric felt his heart hammering in his chest. He had been so focused on her ass, he had missed the breadth of her shoulders, the heavy muscles in her arms. It was Kristin, the psycho girl with the rocking adult body, able to crushed cinder blocks to powder with her bare hands. Despite his terror, Eric felt himself stiffening.

"Oh, shit! I swear! I didn't know it was you! I would never-"

Kristin looked up at the man, considering him, then looked down, considering herself, her thoughts seeming to come from a distance. There was a sense of warmth radiating from her crotch and she could see the nipples of her braless breasts poking through her tight shirt. Violet didn't want her, but others did, men did. But Ashley wasn't being threatened anymore, so she was the one with the power now, the one in control.

"Okay." Eric's mouth opened in shock and before he could think of trying to run away, he felt Kristin's small hand wrap around his wrist, like a shackle of velvet-covered steel, and considerably stronger.

"No! Please, Kristin, I don't- You don't need-" His frantic protests went unheeded, as did his efforts at trying to free himself, as Kristin dragged him inexorably to her supply shed. That was hers and as good a place as any to stay.

At the shed, Kristin unlocked the door then walked in, dragging her erstwhile partner behind her. Eric tried to brace himself against the door frame, but Kristin glanced over a shoulder with a small frown, then yanked him inside, nearly dislocating his shoulder in the process.

Studying the man on the ground in front of her, Kristin realized she had no clue how to proceed. She had never been in this position before, with the power to chose. She only had one script to follow, that she knew.

"Take you clothes off. And do it sexy," Kristin demanded, voice and face hardening. "If you don't, I will. You won't like that."

Without waiting to see if he complied, Kristin striped. Eric stared in horrified awe. She may have had the face of a too pretty fifteen year-old, but her body had the muscles of a champion fitness model and the curves of a top centerfold. The angry light in her eyes in an otherwise expressionless face scared him even more.

"You don't listen too well, do you bitch?" With casual brutality, Kristin raised a hand and back-handed Eric across the face. "We do it my way, then."

Pain exploded in that side of his face as Eric went flying off his feet, nearly unconscious. Before he could even raise his head off the ground, he found Kristin straddling him, thighs bruisingly tight on his ribs. Her hands grabbed his flannel work-shirt and tore apart as if it was tissue paper. His jeans and underwear fared no better.

Kristin stood back up and Eric tried to hide his hard-on with a hand as the disturbingly gorgeous teen scrutinized him with faintly grinning cruelty. For a long moment, Eric was afraid she was going to tear Lil' Eric off and feed it to him.

Kristin crouched next to him, strong fingers twisting in his hair, giving him a hearty smile that didn't reach her malign green eyes. "Now listen, you little slut. You are going to suck me off. You will not use your teeth and try to bite like you did to poor, poor Frank. If you do, I'll rip all your teeth out, one by one, and Ashley will learn what a curbstomp is while you watch. Understand? Understand, you fuckin' mutant cunt? Say it!"

"I- I understand, please don't hurt-" Eric began to sob, unable to stop the terrified tears from flowing, a part of him of withering when he realized his was a grown man scared to death of a teenaged girl a foot shorter than him.

"Good," Kristin purred, not listening to the rest of her toy's protests before grinding his face against her hairless crotch with ruthless and inhuman strength. Eric tried to push himself away, bracing his hands against her iron-thewed legs, but it was all to no avail. The blond girl was simply too strong.

"Tut-tut, you're not a very good whore are you?" Kristin growled, when Eric continued to squirm, evincing no effort in pleasing her. "You have a tongue, cocksucker. Use it or I'll rip it out." Fully believing her threat, Eric began making an effort, feeling like a complete sleaze even as he was afraid he was going to die. To his horrified dismay, his efforts earned him a surprisingly tender pat on the head. "Good, good, my pet. You're learning. You'll be a good whore in no time."

Eric didn't know how long he was going at it, though his knees were scraped raw and Kristin's unrelenting grip was making it hard to breath, when there was a horrified cry at the door.

"Oh my God! Kristy! What are you doing?! Stop it!" Ashley shouted, her hands covering her mouth at the sight. She and Jill had been talking about what was going on between Kristin and Violet, but she never thought Kristin would have fallen to such depths.

Kristin looked at Ashley in complete shock, the expression she knew from her former Master fleeing her face in a new bout of self-loathing and disgust. She looked down at the man, face purpling, her hands still pressing him to her crotch with near bone breaking force, and tossed him away to crash against the far wall.

Kristin fell to her knees, powerful fists pounding at the ground as she vomited, disgust and a growing baby turning her stomach against her. She was monster, she really was, Master had made her one, just as bad as the Zomb-Blob.

Shaking at the sight of her cousin, Ashley moved to check on the man who ended up getting far more than he bargained for. With relief, he was still conscious, still able to move, if stiffly, his naked and hairy body covered in bruises, but no broken bones she could see. Ashley bent over and whispered something in his ear, then helped him get dressed in some of the extra garments she and Kristin had in the supply shed. She quickly filled him a bag with a variety of other supplies they had, pushing it into his hands and pushing him outside the shed.

Then she turned her attention to Kristin, standing over her with her hands on her hips. "Think you can fall any further, Cuz?"

Kristin looked up at the cruel words, but saw nothing but tearful remorse and concern in her cousin's eyes. "No. There's no lower than this, Ash. I'm- I'm a- you have to leave- I can't-" Metal flooring squealed beneath her grip.

"No, I'm not leaving, Kristy. And you're not... you're not going to do what you are thinking of doing. I won't let you. You've fallen as far as you can go. Now, you have to start climbing back up."

"I can't Ash. I can't! Not alone. I need help..."

"No. You have to do this alone, Kristin. Look what happened when you relied on 'help'. But I can still encourage you and I'll be waiting for you to get better, however long it takes." Ashley cupped her cousin's chin, then ran a hand consolingly through her silky blond hair.

"You promise?" Kristin shuddered at her cousin's gentle touch, a touch she didn't deserve. For what she had done to that poor man, she didn't deserve much more than a bullet to the head.

"I promise."

"Okay." Kristin climbed back to her feet, waving off Ashley's help, then scrubbed the vomit from her face and chest with the slutty clothes she never intended on wearing ever again. She kicked off the 'fuck-me' pumps, then got dressed in a pair of baggy jeans and a relatively loose sweat-shirt. She blushed and pulled it back off, strapping on a bra before pulling it back on.

She shivered once more then took a deep breath. She held it as long as she could, then gave her cousin a nod.

It was going to be long climb.

• 2 weeks later...

Jill left the cousins after making sure that Ashley was more or less in control of the situation. She gave her shoulders a soft squeeze and smiled at her, making her understand that she'd be there for her if she needed to talk.

Most of her worries were true. Violet and Kristin were having something going there. Maybe it didn't involve sex but it was close enough to the real thing and given Violet's abilities you couldn't tell when taking care ended and making love started. The borders blended seamlessly into eachother leaving someone like Kristin very much confused. Violet had taken advantage of that and it was wrong and Jill was getting angrier and angrier with each step she took.

The buff blonde was almost running on the last few yards to the building as adrenaline and righteous fury fueled her muscles with driving force and energy. She would demand justice for what Violet had done to her... and Kristin... and to some extend to Dan, too.

Jill opened the door to Violet's quarters, every muscle tensed in anticipation. She had thought about how to address this issue and had set herself up a nice strategy but what she saw made her worry more than be angry at Violet. Within seconds the fury was gone, replaced by sincere concern - Violet was laying there, half unconscious, half awake. Her eyes were unfocused with dilated pupils and she was gasping for air, as if she was drowning.

"Violet?", Jill asked with growing concern and worry. "Violet?", she repeated a bit louder but there was no reaction. Carefully she reached out for her lover, touching her shoulders and then slowly pulling her up into a seating position. Violet's skin felt hot, as if she was having a fever and her breathing was erratic.

"Oh no... Violet, what is going on? Common, talk to me, honey. Say something.", Jill embraced her now holding her and desperately hoping that Violet would snap out of her shock.

Slowly the breathing became more stable and calm and Jill found herself calming down, too taking this as a good sign. She kept Violet in her embrace but leaned back a little to see her eyes. For a moment she wasn't sure if they were brown like Jennifer's since the unnatural sparkle wasn't there. Unsure how to take this Jill decided to keep her lover close to her hoping that she would recognise her and maybe talk to her.

"Violet, it's me Jill... everything is going to be fine, I'm here, honey.", just as she finished her words Violet suddenly gasped taking a deep breath. She blinked several times at Jill before her eyes finally focused again.

"Jill?", she asked with a weak and confused voice.

"What have I done?"

"I don't know, honey. I hoped you could tell me. Ashley and I found Kristin outside...", she spared her the uncomfortable part for now glad that Violet was back and more or less ok.

"She's fine, don't worry - I guess she's just a bit confused... but honestly don't know what's been going on. You've been rather... unavailable lately and I...", Jill didn't want to blame her for her feelings and the jealousy she felt.

"I'm sorry, Jill... I've made a mistake but I ended it now. I think...", Violet felt oddly detached from the situation. She looked at Jill and felt... nothing. She couldn't tell how Jill was feeling even if she tried but she was too exhausted to worry about that although it did make bother her on a rational level.

"I can't feel.", she stated bluntly as if she was saying she was blind. "Jill - I can't feel anything... nothing.", she couldn't even feel worry or fear as she stared into Jill's eyes.

"Maybe you're in some state of shock... why don't you lay down, I'll get you a glass of water and you... sleep. I'll be right here and watch over you. Everything is going to be fine, Violet. You have to focus on your children, they need you to be strong and healthy, ok?"

Violet just nodded unable to withstand or protest or do much more than just sink down in her bed into a resting position. She felt spent and wasted and normally she would transform back to Jennifer in this state... but she couldn't. When Jill came back to offer her some water she was already fast asleep.

Jill put the glass on Violet's nightstand and undressed herself, then she spooned Violet as good as she could and put a blanket over both of them. With her nose nuzzled into Violet's silken mane she slowly drifted off to sleep herself. How could she ever be angry at her she suddenly asked herself but found no answer. Possibly maybe... probably love...

(finis)

Archived