Aberrant: Dead Rising - One and one equals three? [complete]

Venus

Violet took a deep breath struggling to hide her own shock and surprise at the revelation of Kristin's secret. Her eyes almost filled with tears again and she quickly smiled hiding the actual pain she felt but also the endless relief that Kristin hadn't done something horrible to her unborn.

The unearthly beauty placed one hand carefully on Kristin's ripped abdomen right where her womb was speechless for the moment. But she's still so young and..., she didn't even dare think about how the young super got pregnant.

Swallowing hard Violet pushed aside all the worry and grief that came with these dark thoughts and she sympathized fully with Kristin's original intentions. She wasn't sure if she had had the strength to endure this ordeal. I must keep my promise.

Smiling at Kristin Violet slowly stood up. "I think you should talk to Dr. Shattuck about this. I can come with you or leave you alone, just as you wish. Like I said earlier I'm a nurse - so everything stays confidential. It's up to you, Kristin... and if you want I'll be your accoucheuse. I've got some experience with birth."

Kristin's defined abs tightened under Violet's soft touch, but her eyes still glowed with the heavy currents of happiness swirling within her. As Violet stood up, Kristin took her hand in a strong but gentle grip, smiling up at the awesomely endowed woman, unaware of the dark feelings she was suppressing for her benefit, feelings the buff blond teen couldn't have at the moment.

"That's why I came here, to see Dr. Shattuck," Kristin affirmed. "I was gonna ask her how much time I had before it was too late to - whatever. It's okay, I think... I think I can do this, 'specially if you're gonna help me, Violet. And I'd really like you to stay with me, when I talk to Dr. Shattuck. And you being my 'accoucheuse'," Kristin stumbled over the unfamiliar word, "would be great. What's an accoucheuse?" she asked as she went to the door, Violet in tow, to get Dr. Shattuck.

Violet gave Kristin an reassuring smile as she searched for a more common term, "I think 'midwife' is more broadly known. But you can consider me a sister if you want...", it wasn't clear how Violet meant that. Her smile had a certain quality that was both enticing and exciting as much as reaffirming. It was hard to resist her requests or deny her anything that wouldn't oppose ones personality.

Violet seemed to know how to say something and make it sound like the best thing in the world. Anyway they set out to find Dr. Shattuck and share the good news with her. Violet would prepare everything for Kristin and have a talk with her about all the things she should consider as a pregnant woman. Kristin surely had limited experience in that matter and there were very important details she should know since her body would soon change and adapt to the unborn baby that was growing inside her. She now had responsibility for two lives and not hers anymore alone.

Archived