Aberrant: Dead Rising - Alone at last [Mature] [Complete]

Dan Hawkins

5/14

He'd spent the entire day getting things set up on the plateau, or coooking. It had required a little doing, and some improvising. He hadn't been able to find flowers, but Everything else had been easy enough. Granted wine from an icechest was kinda sad, but it was the only way it was gonna work.

He thanked fortune that it wasn't windy and smiled as he finished his prearations. He had on his BDU's as always and packed up a small survival kit, his battle rifle and pistos and several clips for each. It was simply always best to be prepared.

After stowing the last of his gear in the Humvee, he made his way to Violet's and knocked on the door. When Jill answered he smiled. "I'm here to pick up Violet, she ready?" His voice and tone were casual, his posture relaxed.

Violet had waited for this moment for so long. She had taken an extended shower cleansing her body with the best soap and lotion she could find. After that she perfumed her body with the sweetest fragrance of vanilla and sunflowers. On her bed lay her robes, no lingerie or extras, just her robe. Next to it she had placed a basket which she had carefully prepared. There was a book about Wicca which she kept close like a Bible, a set of 5 candles with matches, some chalk, salt and a hare – a real alive hare.

The auburn haired succubus carefully stroked the animals fur and smiled while she slowly put on her robe. It was a tight fit but she felt most comfortable in it and it represented best who she was. Turning away from the bed she went to the kitchenette and picked up the sharpest knife she had. She folded the blade into a black silken cloth and carefully stowed it in the basket. Everything seemed to be prepared and she mentally went through the steps of the ritual she had prepared. This night was meant to be perfect.

Violet put a small blanket over the basket and picked it up when she heard Jill approaching.

„He’s waiting downstairs – he looks good today.“, Jill said knowing that Violet had really waited for this moment ever since she and Dan were officially a couple. Violet smiled at Jill and stroked her cheek. „Thank you, my love. I’m sorry for the last days. I was too caught up with personal stuff and Dan… I… I’ll make it up to you, ok? But I’ve got to do this finally, it’s slowly driving me mad if not…“

She gave her lover a gentle kiss and stepped aside leaving Jill behind. „You look absolutely gorgeous, Violet. He will never forget this night, I guess.“

As Violet reached the door her heart started beating faster. It spread all over her body, a nice and warm feeling of fulfillment and anticipation which in return made her skin glow with a soft golden hue. She opened the door and gave Dan her most flirtatious smile yet. It took all her willpower to not fall around his neck and drop the basket she carried but soon there would be no holding back – he promised it.

Dan smiled. "Your chariot awaits, my Lady." He took her hand and walked her to the motor pool and took his Humvee out. He knew his preparations, but the look in her eyes assured him she too had made some of her own.

The left the refuge and he headed West, to the plateau he'd found and set things up on. It was nothing major, but it offered a great view.

He laughed. "There was a time where I might have turned on the radio for music, not for transmissions." He looked at her. "It's nice to finally have someone to ride with me."

Violet placed the basket within reach making sure Dan didn't get a glimpse of what was inside. When he tried she gave him a seductive smile and then carefully placed herself between him and the basket blocking his sight from the contents.

"Later...", she told him and made herself comfortable next to him in the Humvee.

Now seatbelts weren't really designed for women of Violet's proportion... the belt dug deeply into her chest making her breasts bulge out even more than they normally would. After some fidgeting around and an annoyed female grunt Violet just shoved the belt from the side under her chest and kept it there. At least she was still secured around the waist/hips.

As Dan mentioned the radio she realized that there wouldn't be any music since it was all gone. Sometimes she almost forgot what had happened. It's not like someone could forget Z-day but living at the Refuge and tending to more "normal" activities which came close to having a regular life made you forget about the state of the world beyond the fences and walls.

"I... I've never been outside the Refuge except for the last mission...", Dan could hear how reality had caught up with her. Her eyes wandered over the barren and abandoned landscape and Violet found herself a bit overwhelmed by what she saw.

"Is it... safe? Where we're going? I know you've got some weapons back there for emergency but... we're going to be safe, right?", Violet knew Dan wouldn't take them somewhere he didn't know was safe but she needed to hear it to believe it. She needed to feel his reassurance.

I won't let anything bad happen to you. The area is clear, as of this morning. But the weapons ensure it stays that way." He arrives at the plateau, parking a little ways back to give them room.

He smiled to her. They'd gotten there about half an hour before sunset, and it was saping up to be a pretty one. He smiled as he stood there, an ice chest surrounding a picnic blanket, with a small basket and some candles.

"It's not what I'd really wanted, but it was just too damn hard to get six months of stink out of the penthouse of Hotel in Dallas. Not that I didn't try."

"You actually tried to clean out a penthouse appartment in an Hotel in Dallas? That's cute.", she gave him a kiss on his cheek and got out of the car, keeping the basket close to her.

"It's wonderful!", she said after taking in the scenery for a short moment. The sun was about to set and the horizon was slowly changing its color casting a nice and warm orange over the landscape.

Violet looked around the plateau until she found a spot she liked, then she put the basket down and checked the contents making sure that Dan couldn't peek what she had inside. Satisfied that everything was the way she wanted it to be she took out something out of the basket and held it behind her back, slowly walking towards Dan with a girlish smile on her face.

Dan looked a bit surprised at her but decided to play along and waited patiently for her to spill the beans. Once she was close enough she produced a little crown made of flower stems - a floral crown and placed it carefully on his head.

"You shall be my King, Dan. Tonight we'll celebrate our union and I shall be your Queen and we let all the world know.", it sounded a bit like a ritual sermon but Violet's hungry eyes made him quickly forget that 'oddity'. She put her arms around his neck and drew him close to a kiss while she hmmd with satisfaction.

My King Cernunnos

Violet looked at Dan with a hint of confusion in her eyes. "I thought you knew by now...", her voice was low and carefully pronounced.

"Dan, I'm a witch... I am a follower of the Wiccan beliefs. I wanted tonight to be special and I prepared a special ritual for us. Don't be scared - you trust me, don't you?", she looked at him not sure if her words made any sense to him. She didn't want to surprise him like this but sooner or later he would've asked questions. She guessed it was better to have things cleared right now and not later... when she wanted to sacrifice the hare for example.

Her eyes searched his trying to discern if he was about to freak out or trust her. She wouldn't do anything he didn't agree to but part of this rite was the unknown. It was her first time, too and she was anxious about it. Don't bail now, Dan... trust me.

Violet gave him another passionate kiss giving him but a small taste of more to come once she got really started.

It took a moment before their mouths unlocked and the sun had already kissed the horizon. "Since this was your idea in the first place, I'm going to be patient and wait for my turn. From what you've brought here I can tell you've planned a nice dinner? Picnic?", she took his hand and walked with him a few steps and closed her eyes. It felt good being outside and at least pretend the world was at peace and things were absolutely alright. She held on to that feeling saving it for darker days to draw upon for strength.

Dan nodded. "Nothing special, just sandwiches and a little wine." He opens the basket and withdraws a number of sandwiches and opens the Icechest, revealing bottles of water and a single bottle of wine. "It's not anything spectacular, but it reminds me of more peaceful, happier times. Good memories."

Violet took the offered sandwich and a bottle of cold water. She held the precious liquid against her face feeling it's cool moist effect on her skin. From the corner of her eyes she watched Dan preparing himself a sandwich and handling the bottle of wine. It was a simple yet romantic - almost innocent moment. As if they were highschool sweethearts making their first steps as a couple.

"You don't have much practice with these kinds of things, do you?", she didn't make it sound like it was something negative, it was curiousity and a good deal intuition.

She gave Dan an encouraging smile and spoke with a soft voice, "It's ok, I'll adjust. You've been pretty much setting the speed of everything and I'm not gonna lose my head on the home stretch. A wink followed with a flirtatious smile as she slowly moved closer to him until she could lean against his shoulder silently enjoying the intimacy of the moment.

"The sun is... amazing. You really picked a nice place for this, Dan. Thank you."

"It has been awhile Violet. What almost seems like a lifetime. There's no theaters, nowhere to really eat and no Flowers." He chuckles. "and we're a long damn way from a beach."

He nods. "I found this place on a run, I come here when I need time to think."

He looks at her. "You're the first person i've shard it with."

Another reassuring smile followed and she gave him a small kiss on his cheek. They both had sat down on a blanket and watched the sun set in peaceful silence. She didn't want to spoil this moment and patiently waited for Dan to take initiative but I can encourage him to get started....

The incredibly buxom beauty slowly slid away from him stretching her legs in his direction while reclining on her elbows giving him a very good look of her amazing cleavage. Her breasts were unbelievably perky and ripe like two melons and the bodice-part of her custom made robe/dress struggled to keep them contained in their cups. Violet had one leg stretched and slowly slid up with the other exposing a juicy thigh. Every inch of her body screamed sex and fertility.

Violet's eyes were glowing softly and were half opened, her perfectly luscious lips gave him a seductive smile and suggested the most heavenly kisses on earth. Auburn hair reflected highlights softly in the dawn with unearthly perfection and a variety of colors he has never seen or touched before. She was the avatar of desire, lust and love and she was his alone...

Setting aside eating after taking a good look at violet he moved in close to her, his right arm wrapping around her, his hand finding her shoulderblades and casually stroking them. His left hand started at her knee andbegan slowly rubbing up her thigh. He kissed her.

"You know I don't think you came here for the picnic..." He smiled as his hands continued to work over her exposed flesh, as he smiled loooking into her eyes.

Violet shivered under his touch and she arched her back expressing her approval of his ministrations. The exaggerated curved succubus turned slightly to the side granting Dan more access to her exposed flesh while she still remained as passive as she possibly could. She felt the familiar tingling that set her body on fire while it slowly consumed the higher functions of her brain activity replacing it with raw carnal lust.

"Oh Dan... I don't know... how much longer I can... hold... back...", she sighed and moaned.

"Is this what you wanted?... Do you want me?", she asked as her voice became increasingly magical and hypnotizing. Violet's body was starting to glow with a warm golden hue and her eyes were burning purple bright.

it was something he knew shouldn't be said. He said it anyway. "Then don't hold back, we're alone here."

She was the image of hypersexuality, impossibly proportioned, and after six months of celibacy, he had his own desires, his own needs he wanted to slake.

"Of course I want you Violet. I'm just trying to avoid ripping your outfit from your body."

He smiles, wondering what that naughty little thought would illicit from her. His right hand played along her side as his left slipped under her dress, moving further up her thigh.

His words just fueled her desire and sparked something Dan hasn't seen before. Violet suddenly changed the pace and got on her knees as she carefully pivoted around to him. "Get down...", she said, almost demanded and pushed him gently on his back. He could hear that she barely held back her powers which she would've normally used to enhance this experience and take total control of the act...

But she didn't want that, only if Dan agreed. As soon as Dan was on his back the ultra voluptous seductress 'mounted' him towering over him with her huge breasts. Her dress/robe was like a wide flowing skirt from the waist down granting her full freedom to move her legs as she wanted. She had Dan tightly locked between her thighs and her pelvis slowly gyrated on his lap humping him tentively.

Violet reached with her hands to her mighty breasts and slowly 'peeled' them out of the bodice's cups. "Touch me." she implored him and Dan obliged. Both his hands reached up to cup and massage her huge breasts. He felt their soft yet perky abundance and was amazed at how natural they felt. Violet in return moaned blissfully and sighed with satisfaction. Finally they would be united, finally the night has come.

His hands were still exploring her twin globes of womanly flesh driving her almost insane and making her orgasm just by his touch alone. Dan could feel how her body buckled and her breathing getting faster and laboured. "Dan...", she sighed with pleasure and placed her hands on his' holding her breasts in place for a moment.

"That was...," she gasped. "Just hold on...", reluctantly she 'dismounted' and slowly stood up walking to the basket as she cooled off basking in the last rays of the setting sun. Beads of sweat had formed all over her chest and trickled down in tiny rivulets down into her cleavage. After her breaths slowed down she started to undress until she was completely naked, showing Dan her perfectly shaped back and peachy ass. She was an idol of womanhood and fertility.

"I... I prepared something I'd like to share with you Dan...", she started and knelt down next to the basket.

The experience was amazing to the Marine. Violet was unlike any other woman he'd ever been with. Watching her strip and walk away, he took the chance to strip himself, not knowing exactly what was next, but knowing clothing would be abit out of place.

"This is all about sharing and being together Violet."

He smiled innocently, wondering just what she had planned.

"Good", she said smiling at him, "Because I can imagine it would be... difficult to deal with if you wouldn't."

Violet had turned around to face him nodding in approval at his nakedness. His body was perfectly sculpted, just the way she liked it - just the way she needed him to be. He could see how her eyes rested for a moment on his manhood before she continued to explain.

"I'm going to cast a magic circle, a Watchtower ritual to help us focus and ground us for our marriage.", she waited one second letting that sink in before she continued.

"Don't worry, Dan - it's symbolic, a metaphor but it's important to me. You're my high priest and I'm your high priestess and united we shall celebrate our communion.", she turned around again as the sun finally set behind the horizon and got five candles out of the basket. "Close your eyes, Dan - relax and listen to the sounds of nature. Open yourself up and find your center and I promise you'll never forget this night."

Violet placed the candles at the apex of what would be a pentagramm if someone connected them with lines. Then she walked to the east mark and cleared her throat before she started to fall into a melodic humming. Her voice lended the moment something magical, even if it was just made up and not 'real' - it helped him relax and focus, just like she asked him to.

As it got darker outside Violet's body started to softly glow granting her a superhuman unearthly beauty. She spread her arms to the sides as she faced the eastern Watchtower and her chant turned into a summon, "Ye Lords of the Watchtowers of the East, ye Lords of Air; I do summon, stir and call you up, to witness our rites and to guard the Circle"

She took another breath and continued to speak in a soft yet determined voice, "Hail, Guardians of the Watchtowers of the East,

Powers of Air!

We invoke you and call you,

Golden Eagle of the Dawn,

Star-seeker,

Whirlwind,

Rising Sun,

Come!

By the air that is Her breath,

Send forth your light,

Be here now!"

A slight breeze seemed to answer in return or maybe it was coincedence - Violet smiled softly and proceeded with the summons turning to each point and calling upon the Guardians and their Elements. It didn't take much time but she didn't hurry either - whatever was going on the whole celebration had something magical to it, especially as he watched Violet in all her nakedness - immaculate.

Finally she faced him again - her eyes took him in - all his being and it felt as if she was staring right into his soul. "Lay down, my King.", she asked him and watched him slowly obliging.

Then she knelt next to him her hands carefully tracing the insides of his thighs until they reached his growing manhood. With a girlish smile she leaned forward and kissed the tip of his hard on and then stood up again leaving him waiting, gasping...

"I'll be right back to finish what I started, honey", she whispered to him and went to the basket. He couldn't see much from his position but she was carrying various items in her arms which looked oddly shaped. As she came closer he could see that she had a sharp knife with her... a bowl and... I rabbit?

She resumed her position next to him taking the rabbit by it's ears with one hand and the knife in the other. Then with a quick jerk she cut the rabbits neck killing it quickly. She had placed the bowl on her lap which soon was filled with blood. Her face was peaceful and dreamy as she dipped her fingers into the blood and 'painted' her belly with it just where her womb was.

Then her eyes searched Dan's searching his trust and approval. She didn't say it but it was as if she was saying 'It's going to be alright'. Dan hesitated for a brief moment his arousal caught between the unknown and basic instinct... fear.

It all flushed away when she touched him. Her slender fingers carefully cradling his testicles and then gliding up the shaft of his manhood. He could feel the moist and warm blood on his skin but before he could think more about it she mounted him, practically impaling herself on his raging hard on... what followed was total bliss and heavenly wonderful.

They lost track of time - two bodies and two hearts beating in unison to nature's rhythm. Dan didn't know how long it took, he saw Violet's face smiling with half closed eyes as she kept riding him like there was no tomorrow. His hands didn't know where to settle, he fondled her bountiful breasts, held her hips and dug his fingers into her juicy buttocks. It was unlike anything he had ever experienced before and after 6 months of celibacy it came close losing his mind, his sanity when he came...

He went through the motions. A part of him was blissfully happy with finally having sex with Violet. ANother part of him was completely freaked out by her little ritual. What the fuck culture did that crazy shit come from. He was disturbed by the senseless killing, he never killed something ther than mosquitoes unless it was an enemy or game.

He laid there and tried to relax after the fact, tamping down his apprehension about what had just happened.

She seemed totally pleased with herself and with their union at last. he smiled. she'd waited for him, and so he'd keep his promise, not wanting to spoil the moment for her.

Breath - Taste - Smell - Hear - Touch - Feel

Violet had collapsed on top of Dan, her body embracing his tightly. His heart was beating fast just like hers did and she felt a warmth spread from her womb and engulfing her body entirely. By now Violet was a beacon of light, the warm golden hue had intensified manifold and she was still almost blinding him.

"I love you.", she gasped into his ear and held him tightly once more before she slowly uprighted herself. His limb member had slipped out of her and she sighed happily.

Her eyes searched his hoping that he accepted her as his mate and understood why this was so important to her. Something had happened, she could feel it but she wasn't quite sure what exactly it was. Her purple eyes glowed with an intensity unlike before.

His words were... strange. As if he wasn't enjoying it the same she did. Her eyes remained locked with his but her glow was quickly fading.

"I... Dan, what do you believe in? Do you have faith in something? I'm asking because... because I've found faith in something that gives me strength and hope and... and I wanted to share it with you. I'm sorry to have forced this on you - but if there's the tiniest chance that you would open yourself up a little more... I'm sure you'd find it rewarding."

Her body was covered by sweat which reflected the moonlight in silverlike highlights. Her hips still 'humped' him carefully trying to keep a minimum level of arousal. She was exhausted but not spent and she wanted him to enjoy himself after she had gotten 'hers'. Her hands found his and slowly put them on her oversized breasts - he cupped her bounty while she slowly circled with her fingers around her erect nipples. A quiet moan escaped her lips as she felt her juices flowing again.

He nodded. "I was raised Methodist Violet. I was taught that The strong should endeavor to help the weak. I was taught there was a right and proper way for things to be done."

"I found that the world din't always play that way, that sometimes the very people I sought to help as A marine, the people I protected, hated me for it."

"I still had friends, good friends, like Marcus and Alicia, and Lisa. They helped me realize that I was doing the right thing. I had onehundred and forty four men and women under my command when the plague hit. I watched them all fight, I watched them all kill the people we knew,and later each other."

"I was bitten, but I didn't turn. I kept fighting long after I should have. When I was alone, I detonated the Ammo dump on base, killing everything I'd lured there with my blood."

"I still believed in God then. The plague was horrible, but there had to be a way to fight it. I set out looking for others, finding only the dead." He stopped, clearly there was more there.

"Along the way, I found a reason to question God. Do I believe in HIM? Yes, Do I trust Him, No. I don't trust any "God' anymore."

He looks at her. "I believe in surviving, and I dream of a world where we destroy the plague."

He smiles. "Doing so with beautiful and pleasant company makes it all the more meaningful."

She gave him back a smile her eyes still half closed as she slowly started grinding him again with her pelvis.

"God isn't the only thing you can believe in, Dan. We can believe in this moment - in what we do and embrace it fully with our hearts.", she bent down to kiss him, her huge breasts pressing against his chest flattening to the sides and filling the gap between their bodies.

"I can show you so much more, if you let me, Dan. But now... enough talking.", she carefully got off him and layed down next to him staring at the stars above. Her hand carassed his face, fingers absentmindedly playing with a lock behind his ear. She didn't say anything and waited for him to take initiative.

Dan smiled and rolled on top of her. "i agree." he kissed her lighttly before moving down her neck, his hands running over her breasts and thighs as his member hardened between them.

he smilled as he touched every inch of her skin, trying hard to stimulate her as she had him.

Violet passionately gave in to Dan's desires. She complimented his every touch perfectly, did exactly what he wanted and thus enhancing this experience manifold for him. It was mind boggling, like she was the perfect mate, as if she knew his deepest secrets and desires and catered to them, without asking anything in return. Her devotion to him was unconditionally.

Again her skin slowly glowed with a warm hue as her eyes intensified their purple color. Was she doing something to him? Her powers were so subliminal that it was hard to tell if she was doing something or not. She had promised to hold back but something had happened during that... ritual of hers. Maybe it was only her but he could something was different.

She had closed her eyes drawing slow and calm breaths. Violet had been true to her promise, she didn't take control of his feelings and of his mind. Her body glowed, both internally as externally one arm absentmindedly stretched out to him. She didn't say anything and listened to his laboured breaths. Her heart pounded in her chest pumping precious life through her veins making her feel alive.

Originally Posted By: Dan
"So Violet was it what you'd hoped it would be?"

The question repeated in her head over and over again. Was it what you'd hoped it would be?

Violet took a deep breath and sighed. What kind of question is that?, her head turned sideways to face his while her eyes focused on the profile of his face. I can't... tell what he feels - it's too clouded and fogged. Is he hiding something from me?

She wasn't sure what to say and her inability to catch up on his emotions didn't make it easier. Maybe he was just... clumsy? After a moment of silence she decided to settle on that and closed her eyes again.

No, it wasn't, she thought but her words spoke differently, "I'm glowing, isn't that testament enough? It's a wonderful night, Dan. This place is perfect."

Violet rolled to the side putting one leg on his large frame and one hand on his broad muscled chest spooning him from the side. Her nose nuzzled his neck and she took a deep breath of his heavy male scent.

"My dreams?", she sighed happily. "They've changed a lot since..." Z-Day

"well... I want to... be free.", she realized that the quesion was really difficult to answer.

"Free of my... problems. I try to... cause less trouble and be of value to the community. But most people stay wary around me and I'm held responsible for things I haven't done only because I might be able to do them. My dream is to be accepted and respected for who I am one day. Although I think that will never happen... but maybe I can improve my reputation a bit. I don't know if I'm doing it right, though."

"People fear your powers Violet, even though you haven't given them reason to. It's just what you can do, how you can make even the most resolved of us do what you ask. That scares alot of people."

"Becoming a nurse, changing your place from what it was built as, those things will generate goodwill. As for Being free of your problems, first you have to face them head-on. You have to be brutally honest with yourself. I can help you if you want."

"Once you make peace with who you are, it's alot easier for others to see it too."

"I only think that it won't get easier. It will get worse, I guess. No matter what I do. I can also feel that I'm becoming stronger, more powerful. I want to practice my belief openly because I think I have as much right to do so like the christian community has. They even have a church and people go to mass. I don't see many people agreeing to my way of life. I even think that you have trouble accepting it. You kinda accept it because you love me but I believe it's... it's something if you had the choice you wouldn't take. At least that's what I think. I may be wrong though, because you're very difficult to read for me."

"Not so hard as you think. To my knowledge no one has said that you can't practice your beliefs. Though I'd save the ritual sacrifice of animals for much later for future reference."

"I've alays felt that everyone is entired to live their lives as they wish so long as their choices harm no one else. I lived my life by the laws of this nation."

He looks to her. "Sometimes we don't get to do everything we want, bt i wil try to help you with your dreams."

"I think we're very different, Dan. But that mustn't be a bad thing.", she smiled at him while her hands carassed his pecs following the edges of his hard muscles.

She wasn't saying anything for a while just watching his chest rise and fall with the rhythm of his breathing. It was easy to forget what this world has come down to - she almost felt as if the world was at peace.

Only that it wasn't.

Violet sighed and took another deep breath of his scent. Who knew how long this would last? There wasn't much to plan about because the next day could be the last.

"We have to live in this moment, Dan. That's the most important thing of all.", she smiled at him as an idea crossed her mind.

"Marry me, Dan. I don't mean in a traditional way but I'd like to call you my husband and be your wife.", he could see the hope in her eyes. It was crazy but it had become a crazy world.

Her eyes didn't reflect any disappointment and she just kept her beautiful smile.

"It's ok, Dan. I'm sorry but I just got carried away...", her eyes unfocused but didn't lose any of their unnatural glow.

"I'll try to adjust to your pace but please don't get mad at me if I get impatient. It's something I can hardly fight and it belongs to me, it is part of who I am and if you can't live with this... then don't get too committed, ok?", her words were sincere and full of love for him. She really didn't want to hurt him but she knew she had the fullest potential of making him hurt more than ever.

He smiled. "Well you aren't getting up and walking away, so let's take that as a good sign."

"I'm not mad at you so you know. I'm actually pretty happy with how things are going tonight. It's been a good day."

He brushes his fingers along her sides. "I didn't say "not at all", I just said "Not right now."

He gives her a wicked smile. "Read for Round 3?"

Archived