And on the 7th day, I rest...

Sakurako Hino

Okay, just to let you guys know, I'm taking a break starting tomorrow for a week. I'm getting a few things done that need doing, and need to finish up a LONG fiction I'm writing. I'm still waiting for Chosen to get back to me on a mutual project, so while I wait I'll be doing dirt back here at the dojo.

In a couple of weeks I might post the fiction. It refers to Endeavor finally leaving the hospital. You guys will love it. I'm just going to take ome time and get every last creative juice all over the fiction before I release it. And yes Widget, I'm for real this time. ~.^

One more post to do, then it's off to the races! See you Wednesday! Oh, I'll tell you guys then how "Spirited Away" was! ^.^

PS: I will be answering PMs. I get notified by E-Mail whenever one is sent. Otherwise you can reach me at: gherity@tcfreenet.org

sakuracutie.gif

One last thing before I poofie, I think it's a problem that needs adressing.

I was supposed to SEVERELY curtail my postings here during Endeavor's commitment. That plan failed MISERIBLY. Quite frankly I see a problem with credibility. So, after this post I will be dissapearing. Perhaps for a longer period. I'm not very happy with how this has gone.

Why haven't I been absent? One there are a few threads that refuse to resolve without my input. Second, my duties have trickled to just one project here (XWF). Third, I have had to assist on a few fictions. All of that time, I have been unable to resist posting.

This of course, has killed any real credibility on what I tried to accomplish. I see the problem and no longer intend to debate it since I see the problem. Quite frankly, if people don't like what I'm doing, tough. I don't either. I'm going to let this ride, take a week or two off to de-compress (I need it), and when I come back I may have to severely limit my postings since my presence has been stifling here.

I don't intend to leave, but I doubt I'm welcome here as I take it to be.

Endeavor, you are far more wellcomed here than I am.So, take that as what you will.Take it with a grain of salt, throw it in my face..But you have to look out for your interest first, not those of others.THis mya sound cold.But you can't please everyone evry time,and if you can't please youself....

Well, Stigmata, I can say this..When Sandy comes back things are going to be well to be blunt, rather fun...ANd WIle I knwo you are talkign to me,my ego is forcign me to step up here.

This is one thing that every role player shoudl learn.It is one thing to have a achartacer who does nto like another character.It one thing to have that character be mean and rude to another charatcer.It is another thgn to be a bish to players for things they do in character.So unles syou have good reasons keep the in chartacer stuff away out the of chartacer stuff.

Remeber this is JUST a game,and games are here for fun.No one wins if any preson is not having fun.

You're the one calling me a bitch. And for what? Because I wanted to reassure Endeavors player that comments were made in chraracter and then offer to talk about it privately to help resolve things?

I am going to refrain from any more public discussion of this. I do not like it when wonderful Nprime is sullied with such foolish arguments. Then it isn't fun or anyone.

Apoligies to everyone for allowing this to happen. I did try to avert it....mission failed.

Whoa whoa whoa. Everyone, hit the brakes here. I know full damn well that it was in character. Stigmata, I do not hold anything against you. I should have pointed my criticism more toward myself. I was the one that should have taken more care of my situation. Sandy, you do not know the full extent of things. I'd recommend a chill pill.

Here's the deal. My situation isn't with you, Stigmata. I went off the handle in OOC. I was angry about something else at the time when I made that post. I let RL effect things. I'm just mad I didn't do it right. I learn. That's what I gotta do. Any mistakes I make I gotta learn from. That's why I'm taking a break. I think I'm just needing to let loose some things elsewhere and not here. I have some issues in RL I need to focus on. They aren't serious but they're things I need to do. There are promises I've made, ideas I have, and simply put things I've missed doing for a long time I'm getting back into. These boards have become an unnecessary surrogate for what I'm wanting to do. I'm dying to get into a TT game of ANYTHING and I'm working on that. I'm wanting the XWF thing to work here on the site, and I'm working on a VERY long fiction. It's become an obsession. :P

Really, I hold no ill will to anyone here, it's just that I need some personal space right now so I can get down to buisiness.

I'm sorry. It's just that what Stigmata said IC that triggered a memory of what someone said to me a while ago, and I bit. I shouldn't have done that. When I feel like coming back, which should be soon, I'll have a better attitude on things. I promise. I will PM you on something I'd like to clarify with you, Stig.

As for you, Sandy. I'd recommend you let this slide, K. It's my mess up, and I do not need any more cooks spoiling the broth. It's something I got to clear up on my own.

That's not exactly franchising yourself. Each of the characters is a different personality and give insight into different views. Ideally they should be very different people not in their backgrounds or power but in how they look at the world. Maybe to the point where character A doesn't even like character B and would actively ridicule or work against their goals.

Otherwise your just playing with yourself. wink

Archived