Activity: 5

Fictions: 0

Donations: 0

Game: 1

Roleplay: 1

Award: 0

Story Completion: 5

Total: 13

Anyone of the ones who been strikes though like so Strike are considered inactive, though players of these characters may ask to take them up again if their reasoning is good.

Explainations

- Activity - This is awarded simply for activity in the game, to encourage regular play, and descriptive posts. If you don't post as often as other players, but still make good descriptive posts it count's as activity. This point is not hard to get, like the game point, but it requires a bit more then just posting.

- Getting a Game point is simple, post IC in the game thread, for a point. Once a Story thread is complete, I'll be adding 1-3 points for those, as a Story completion award

- Fiction points are between 1-3 a month, though I may give th occational award for really good fiction. I'm thinking of adding this as an award catagory.

- Donations means you give me, the Gamemaster something that I consider useful for the game as a whole. This is things like races, powerful groups, character complications, etc.

- Roleplay is another catagory I've yet to add, but I'm going to be awarding one point a month for good roleplay. Which, from the looks of things isn't going to be all that difficult for most of you to get 1 point in.

- Total points: A maximun of 7 points in a month, will be awarded, though 3 to 5 is most likely.

- After a moments consideration, the point maximum doesn't count story completion or awards, which can push it higher, but may not happen every month (especially in the case Story Completion)

- Power Level: when the majority of players is around 15 power points from xp[with a variation of 10 to 25 between them], the power level will be increased

[This is subject to change as things move forward and I find a comfortable balance]

Archived