[Fiction] A trip to the museum. (Warning Mature Content)

Silvertalon

Aki chuckles softly, "You might be right about that, although every intelligent creature needs someone. Although being alone all the time isn't good no matter how you slice it."

Aki watched the waiter return as she sat back watching him serve the large platters of food for Kitsune first. She couldnt help but to smirk slightly watching him go after the sushi much like a wild animal devouring its prey. Her head shook a little for a moment before her own meal was served.

"Mmmmm this smells really good, I do hope it tastes as good as it smells." She rumbles a little looking at the large serving on her plate several hamburgers and a very large pile of chilli-fries. "Could I get a few more glasses of this soda.. It looks like I will need it a bit more.." She grins in a coy way reaching into her clothing and pulls out a very large bill.

"Here is for your trouble for bringing me my order." She softly myrred in a sweet voice. As she handed him a thousand or so in bills. "Don't worry.. I rarely get a chance to rid myself of this paper you call money." She giggles a bit giving him a cute faux look before turning to her meal set before her to sample everything before choosing to dig in.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long smiles as the suprised and very well tipped waiter leaves and continues eating.

"You just made his evening you know."

The to novas ate in relative silence and soon there was nothing left on Long's plate. He waited for her to finish and smiled.

"So where would you like to go now?

Aki gives Kitsune a cute look not really understanding, "How so? I don't fully understand."

She continues to devourer her meal rather quickly catching up to Kitsune as her chilly fries were the first to go followed by every burger on the plate. It wasn't long until the two nova's finished their meals feeling quite full.

"Mrf, I dunno... You have to remember this is my first time out and about for a long while hon." she giggles, "Let's just enjoy a little more time here listening to the music and finish off with a nice desert or two." She grins in a coy manner as she motions the waiter over whom seams to be very eager to serve now. She motions him close and softly whispers something to his ear so Kitsune couldn't hear and the waiter nodded and was off.

Aki sat back with a slight grin upon her muzzle looking towards Kitsune with a soft giggle. "Besides the night is young.. We don't need to be rushing off like rats in a maze."

"It was a lot of money?" Aki looks a little confused for a moment and shrugs a little with a soft giggle. "Oh well, I keep getting some of those numbers mixed up..." She sticks out her tongue giving Kitsune a cute little face.

She relaxes back in her chair a little watching the crowd with a slight flush noticing some eyes looking over watching us for the time we sat down. She slightly grins and turns to kitsune "So.. Why are we getting so many looks... It's odd.." She flushes a little ears flickering clearly not used to this type of attention.. But her ears perk up a bit as she laughs, "Well wouldn't you like to know. You will just have to find out wouldn't you.. or..." She gives him a wink knowing she means go sneak in and see for yourself.

He shakes his head, the whiskers on his narrow snout bristling momentarily and then smiles. "I'm a patient man. I can wait."

"He draw the looks we do because we're novas, and speciffically we're a couple of novas who look like foxes. In Japan Kitsune, or kox spirits have a reputation as troublemakers and pranksters, but also spirits of good fortune."

"They're waiting to see if we're going to actually do anything."

"As to the novas, they're likely just out enjoying themselves." He knew that was likely not true, but they'd be fools to think they could take him down, and that such a move was warranted after he'd been exonerated.

Aki giggles a little watching his whiskers on his snout bristle a little. "Oh really now.. I do hope so... I think you will really enjoy it.."

As Kitsune speaks she looks around with a slight nod, "I see... A shame I don't know any tricks." She slightly grins in a playful manner as her ears twitch slightly. "Or maybe I have one.." She softly myrrs leaning back a little bit bringing one hand up over the table like she is about to snap her fingers.

"I think I figured this one out..." She snaps her fingers and suddenly a very small ball of quantum forms above her fingers like a small ball of flame that gives off no heat. She then rolls it along her hand and up along her fingers. "I believe in kitsune lore.. I am playing with a fox ball, loosely translated..." She humms. Bother her tails flicker behind her slightly bristling maintaining control of the quantum she is still learning about.

She then grasps the ball in both hands as a little steam rises up from her hands for a moment before opening them with a slight smirk. "There we go..."

He shakes his head. "Don't do that."

"Try to keep the tricks to a minimum. There's no need to draw any more attention to us or cause a panic."

He smiles in the end, knowing she meant nothing by it.

"Fox Fire is a dangerous thing. It shouldn't be toyed with lightly."

Aki's ears droop a little as she nods "Ah I see.. Well I wanted to show you something I been working on" She grins slightly with a wink, "I like the name... Although I ensured it didn't have any heat to it.."

Aki looks around noticing her display slightly caused some of those around them to watch more carefully and a little bit worriedly. "I see what you mean though..." She softly muses to herself.

The waiter comes over with a very large silver platter and smiles as he places it down on the table. A couple bowls and spoons are set down in front of us as he takes the top off reveiling a MEGA-Banna split placed before us and the waiter places a small bowl that is covered in front of Kitsune.

"I know you enjoy your fish so.. I had him bring you some sardine's to put on top of your banna split...." She giggles a little, "Although.. they do look quite tasty...Indeed."

He looked at Aki in disbelief and laughed. "That's hilarious."

He smiled and began digging into the icecream waiting to add the sardines once the waiter left.

The taste was... unique, and he managed to eat his part easily enough.

"I'll stick to Mint Chocolate Chip next time."

Aki gave kitsune a cute faux like smirk before reaching over and nabbing a few sardines herself to try them. Although she did have a couple bowls of strange oddities herself she was adding to the ice cream that one wouldn't normally put on it.

"Mmmm yeah but I had a hankering for chocolate, strawberry and vanilla for some odd reason. An it tastes good with these on it" She myrrs quite happily eating her share of the banana split.

Kitsune could see she added squid, some type of plant that smelt like mint and a pickle to her treat of course along with the sardines. "Mmmmmmm delicous" She took her time to enjoy the treat.

Aki chuckles softly and grins ever so slightly, "Hey, I am not the only one. You tend to have some strange tastes yourself."

"Well I dunno, although the moon is out and we could go for a howling good time..." She gives kitsune a wink with a slight grin, "Or we can enjoy a eve under the stairs, with sand under our feet and the night sky above our heads and enjoy a walk to work off some of this fattening meal."

She leans over towards kitsune with a soft sudective myr "entirely up to you where you want to go.. I am along for the ride." She cutely snaps her muzzle at him sticking out her tongue giving him quite the naughty faux look. She such a devilish vixen indeed.

He called for the check and paid it, leaving a generous tip. He took Aki by the hand and led her outside before vanishing through a warpgate and appearing down on one of the Secluded beaches of Northern Japan, beneath the rocky cliffs.

They had an unobstructed view of the sky and stars, of the full moon and and the roaring surf in the background. He smiled.

"Sand under our feet stars overhead and a nice walk alone just the two of us on a deserted beach."

Aki softly rumbled gently as she pressed in close to Longs side and smiled a little, "A very nice lovely view of the ocean and stars.. So can you tell me a little bout them?" She softly humms leaning in to nuzzle along his neck in a affectionate manner giving him a sweet nip.

"I still have so much to learn and remember each day I learn more and more and remember more..." She grins in a sly manner.

He pointed to the North Star and smiled. "Well that's Polaris, it always points north. That's why it's also known as the North star." He walked with her and smiled, explaining the constellations he could point out, and the legends behind them.

After awhile he smiled and looked to the water. "Feel like a swim?"

"So that one is the north star?" Aki peers up into the sky looking at it as it shines brightly the beach itself is pretty dark with only the moonlight reflecting off the surface of the water. It was a very nice sight as she cuddled into Kitsune gently listening to the lore and legends about each of the constellations as he pointed them out.

"Swim?" She wrinkles her nose slightly with a soft chuckle, "In that?" she makes a cute face.. "It smells strange." She gives him a playful jist.

Aki giggles a little and stands in front of long taking his hands into her own as she looks up into his eyes. "Oh? Are you saying I am scared to take a swim?" She grins ever so slightly griping his hands firmly and with surprising show of strength she tosses him right into the ocean with a laugh watching the big splash and the mildly surprised wet kitsune coming up for air.

"We will see about that!" She growls and runs right towards the water jumping high into the air. Her enufiber changes into a bathing suit and comes down into his out steched arms causing another big splash. They come up to the surface as she is laughing a bit, "Mmmmm careful I find it fun taking a challenge. Ya never know when I'll strike." She gives him a playful growl.

He catches her and kisses her momentarily before His tail flashes out and wraps around her, pulling her under effectively dunking her as he laughs. "So noted, and so should you."

He takes off swimming in the water and vanishes, the surface of the water only showing the gentle action of the waves.

Aki myrrs softly into the kiss for those few moments but then as it breaks she yips in slight surpise feeling Kitsunes tail wrap around her and then suddenly dunked below the water. She comes up gasping for air and a soft growl as he laughs towards her watching him swim off as he drives below the water. She shakes her head and chases after him hot on his tail so to speak swimming after him.

The only thing that can be seen if anyone could see or notice is the ripples of the two below water swimming.

Aki laughs some as the geyser of water just falls around them almost like rain as she grins. "Indeed it can be.." She grins in a devilish manner suddenly long feels himself wrapped suddenly in those strong tails as she draws him close giving him a very sensual kiss before dunking him with a devilish giggle. She unwraps her tails quickly from around him and swims off making it a game of it.

Aki looks around as he vanishes so suddenly as her ear perk and eyes scan the water. She yelps in surprise as he comes up from behind grasping her in those arms and dunks her again. She squirms as he doesn't let go laughing softly, "No fair! disappearing like that" she growls a bit as they lay back ontop of the surf. She blushes a little from his words as she slightly grins in a coy way. "Awww your just saying that.." She myrrs softly wiggling into him just a bit as her tails gently wrap around him.

Aki rumbles deeply as she sighs some closing her eyes enjoying the embrace. "Mmmm What do I dream of..." She ponders this question for a while as the surf is the only thing heard besides her pleased myrring for a while.

"Well I guess the enjoyment of flying.. Free though the air being with those I enjoy..." She softly replys. "What about you? What do you dream of?"

"Being able to openly enjoy everything I can do, of not feeling like everyone fears us."

There's a sad look to his eyes. " Idream of what life would be like if Timeslip hadn't been forced to leave, if this world didn't view children like Ryoma and Mizuki as such rarities."

he smiles. "I also dream of flying."

Aki listens to long as he speaks as she can sense his sadness with out even looking into those eyes. Its in his voice to she can hear it. "I see but some times the path we are on is one we must walk to become stronger. An though that strength we will be able to forge our future for ourselves and our childern."

"In a way we are working towards that are we not. A place, a future were all can live with one another in harmony.. An peace... It could happen and can." She smiles a little leaning back nudgeing her snout along his licking over his nose gently with a cute smile.

A slight could easily be seen creeping across her ears and cheeks under her wet fur. She rumbles gently applying a tender lick across Kitsune's nose gently with a soft growl, "Indeed it will be an interesting journey... You never know whom might show up in our lives along the way."

Slowly her muzzle presses to his as her tails squeeze into him just a bit as she kisses him for a couple moments. Gently she rubs her nose to his and smiles looking into his eyes. "Now we smell like two wet dogs.." She softly whispers with coy grin being a silly tease about it.

Aki couldn't but help but to giggle softly at that, "Mmmm so true.. Still.. Wet... An smelling more like sushi you eat.." She sticks out her tongue at him with a wide grin as they wade back to shore. It was honestly a fun little swim as they walked out onto the sandy beach shaking the water off themselves.

"Oh? Is that so..." She thinks about it for a moment and slightly grins, "I bet your just looking for an excuse to scrub down a cute innocent foxy gal." She giggles a little. "Get your paws all over them... All nice like" She walks past him with a playful grin.. "Naughty very naughty.." She softly says giggling.

Aki looks over her shoulder at Kitsune with a wink, "Not that I would mind, a big strong handsome guy giving me a nice rub down." She winks turning to watch him with an amused grin upon her muzzle she knows she is going over the top in teasing him and is quite enjoying watching his reactions.

Aki giggles softly with a soft myrr feeling Kitsunes arms wrap around her waist slowly as he whispers. A sly grin plays across her muzzle as she leans her head back looking at him over her shoulder. "You know you want to.." She softly whispers in return.

Slowly she slips out of his embrace taking a few steps with a playfully swish of her tails and lays out across the sand under the moonlight and stars with a deep rumble. "Let's see if you can make me melt with your touch Mr. Magic hands.." She wiggles her body just a bet getting comfy on the sand she is laying out across.

Aki giggled a little from the soft nips he made along her neck and at her ears as his hands worked over her body. She rumbled deeply as her eyes were close loving every moment of it as she leaned into his touch from time to time. The soft sounds and gasps and gentle growls rose from her lips as he found many places upon her body that were stiff and needed to be worked over. Those places yelded the cutiest little noises from her of enjoyment.

He smiled. "So is this All you want tonight Aki, or is there something else I can help you with? Any other areas that need attention?"

His hands neared her more errogenous areas but didn't quite go that far, blayfully carressing her furred skin.

Aki rumbled gently as she was enjoying herself as she slowly nodded, "Yes I think this is all I wanted to do tonight, enjoy spending the day with you and watching the stars." She softly sighs a little as her eyes close enjoying his hands working over her tense body. It's clearly been a very long time since she's had a rub down like this and wasn't one to pass it up.

"Mmmmm, your doing fine every where needs some attention" She flushes a little, "I.. haven't had a rub down before and this feels soooo good." She growls softly clearly enjoying herself.

Archived