[Fiction] A trip to the museum. (Warning Mature Content)

Silvertalon

Aki giggled a little looking at herself in the mirror as she wore a short red skirt and matching top that was a little showy. The added touch was the dog collar looking piece that also matched her outfit. Long had promised her a day out today a few days after their camping trip to some place in the city he had yet to tell her. She looked herself over making sure her foxy appearance looked just right and fit into the clothing she wore nicely. She turned around slowly once again looking over her backside with a soft giggle wiggling her tails as she playfully growled at her look.

"Now... Lets see what long thinks.." a sly foxy grin played across her muzzle.

Aki walked out of her room and down the hallway to the living room were she found Long waiting for her. She smiled a little with a soft myrr and very playful sway of her hips as she turned around showing off, "So... What do you think?" she flickered both tails in a flirting manner and giggled a little innocently. She did enjoy teasing Long a bit more often lately since their return. "Does this look good? You know me and clothing, I tend to put the wrong things on from time to time."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long smiled, dressed as he was in his muscle shirt, jacket and shorts. "You look great Aki." Ever since returning from their last day out things had gone well, and she seemed more comfortable in the house.

"Today we're going to go somewhere special. It's where you can lear all about the history of Japan and even the rest of Asia in some ways."

Aki raises and eye brow a little and gives long a curious look, "Go some place to lear all about history?" She holds back a giggle but does grin nice and wide, "I didn't know you could lear...." she gently taps Long on the snout with a wink, "So... What is this place you speak of?"

It's the Tokyo Museum. It has exhibits of art, technological advancement, and historical artifacts from our history. I figure that since you're going to be staying with us, it's time you learn some about this nation."

"Tokyo Museum?" Aki tilts her head slightly to the side giving Long a strange look as he explains. She slowly nods as the strange look turns to one of pondering. "I see... In a way.. It would most likely give me insight on the culture around here a bit more. It is still honestly strange not what I am used to."

She walks over to long and smiles a "So.. Are you gonna be my tour guide to the ages or ya gonna snag someone to give us a guided tour?" she hmmms softly gently taking his arm standing next to him if he ready to be taken to the place he had in mind when he is ready.

"I am quite Familiar with the museum." He shifts into his own arctic fox form. "Kitsune will be your guide for today, and hopefully everything will go well." With that he toop her hand, opened a warpgate and lead her through near the museum itself.

"Quite familiar that would be good since I never been to this place before. I wouldn't wanna get lost in what sounds like a big place." She takes Longs hand and smiles a little tilting her head a little "Kitsune? Is that what your calling yourself in foxy form?" A moment later she felt herself pulled though that warpgate as her eyes blinked a few times quickly adjusting to the different lighting of the place they came to.

"That little trick always amazes me.. In one place then another so suddenly. Do you need to know the surrounding area for that to work so you don't wind up in a wall or something?"

"Yes it is. And yes I do need to generally know or have seen where I intend to go."

He gets them up to the admission area and pays for them both, drawing quite a few looks. He endures them with feigned nochalance, And part of him wonders if Silvertalon registers the way they're watched.

"It's part feat, part adulation, part disgust I think."

"I see now so you need a point of reference or some sort in order to properly use your ability. Be it a marker becon, visual, description and such..." She ponders for a moment as they step though the portal to the other side. Aki looks around slightly as we emerge in an alley way with no one in sight near the museum, "Still, it puzzles me some what but I am understanding more and more as I watch you do this.."

The two take a few minutes to arrive at the admission area as long goes and gets the tickets. She does indeed notice some people acting in fear huddling off with others or kids away from them. A few seam to have a disgusted look and most seam to not pay to much mind. She shrugs a little keeping an eye out just in case.

Aki watches long come back with the tickets as she smiles a little two tails swishing taking a few steps towards him. She gently wraps his arm around hers as she leans into him and whispers softly, "Is it me or do some of your people want to lynch us.." She teasing jokes with a warm smile.

"We are very different. People fear that which is different." He walked arm in arm with her into the museum handing the attendant their tickets. So where do you want to start? There's natural History, Japanese History, Art, Science, I'll let you decide."

"Different?" Aki tilts her head slightly to the side pondering the word for a few moments, "I really don't understand why. We are all the same in many ways reguardles yet some of us may possess other quailities others do not." She softly says looking towards Long. "Humans an novas are so confusing at time.. An yet they are both the same at the core.."

"I am not sure were to start, I assume natural history or your cultures history would be a good start... If I wanted to look at sciency stuff I snag some of your wifes toys." She laughs softly and gives long a slight smirk, "As for art..." She looks over at one of the displays outside, "I honestly can't see what they see in objects... Like that..."

Long Sighs. "We were like them once, but we are no longer. This is also something we should discuss, but not here."

He smiles. "Natural History it is then." He leads her through the museum, showing her exhibits of ancient life and giving miniature lectures. This included skeletons of several Dinosaurs, though they were all small.

"After he leads her into the National History section, giving her a series of lectures on Japanese history while allowing her to look at artifacts from each period.

It's easily clear Long is fond of the Feudal era.

Aki nods slowly, "I guess we can talk about it later. But still I do not see much difference." She smiles a little and walks with long though the museum leading her first to natural history of course she had a few questions but it seamed to go well. She did find the Skeletons to be amusing in a strange way. She also did seam a little disappointed there were no larger dino bones to check out.

When the lectures started up about history she tired her best not to look to bored, it was quite dull and dry. A few things she did find an interest in she quickly asked several questions that were easy to answer. Even though Long could easily answer quickly he would answer them with a lecture or two. It was clear to Long she kinda had a hard time paying attention to long winded lectures but she did listen. As they went though the artifacts and other strange things of each era she enjoy that.

During the day there was a few times she had to stop herself from giggling when Long clearly went over board with his stories about the Feudal era. She could picture him as a samuri, some shogun or a feudal lord in some of his well versed stories he seamed to show so much interest in. The tour of the museum was a nice five hours or so of wandering around with Long as her guide.

"I am getting hungry is there anything to eat around here?" She looked to Long with a coy look. Oh Long could see she was so tempted to say something along the lines as he could almost hear it. (Why can't we take a nibble on what's around here or something along those lines in bad taste so to speak.)

Long nods. "Sorry for boring you, I've just always been a student of history."

He chuckles. Yeah there's a place to eat here. It isn't the best but it will do. Once we finish the whole museum I'll take you out for a big meal."

He leads her to the small restaraunt on the grounds of the Museum and orders up a half dozen plates of chicken tempura. "This will have to do for now as he sets the food on the table at their booth."

"Well I am not used to so much talking..." She flushes a little, "But still some of this history is interesting to listen to don't get me wrong."

Aki follows Long to the small restaraunt located in the museum kinda out of the way but near the gift shop. She waits for him to come back her belly rumbling a bit loudly as she flushes some a few people seam to stare at her when it happens. She see's long come back with a very large order or food as she gives him a very strange look. "For a small snack you sure ordered for several people."

She looks at the Chicken tempura in a strange way poking at it with a claw tip. "Are you sure this is safe to eat it almost looks like it can take a bite out of you." She giggles a little poking fun at the food. Although she does pick one up and look at it closely not having eaten this type of food before is very careful sniffing it and even taking a nibble. Her eyes widen at the taste and then stuffs the entire thing right in her mouth and greedily devours it with a deep rumble.

"Mmmm tasty! What is this?" She snags a few more rather quickly.

"A type of fried chicken." Long eats with chopsticks, though he devours all three of his plates just as quickly as Silvertalon does hers.

He chuckles. She still wasn't quite totally ready for integration. She'd made wonderful progress though.

"From here we'll go to the Art and then Science after this then we can go home."

Easily cleared three plates of the Chicken tempura in no time flat and was slowly enjoying the fourth she had before her. "I see.. Very tasty chicken, I never had it this way before.." She smiles a little licking her fingers clean as Long tells her what is planed yet still.

"Art, I guess it is something that expresses oneself so others may look at it and try to figure out what the creator is trying to get across or something? I still don't understand some of it... But I will keep an open mind."

Aki takes her drink and slowly sips on it though the straw as she swishes her twin tails slowly finishing off the last piece of chicken tempura on her plate. "An sciencey stuff, don't we see enough of that around the house already? An with you defying logic itself." She can't help but to giggle softly.

Long laughs. "I can fix it for you at home if you like."

"As for art that's about the gist of it, but an open mind helps immensely."

He chuckles again at the science comment. "Indeed we see alot of things that defy logic, but I am by no means the only one doing so at home. Your beauty is something that no human woman can match."

He smiles and pats one of her hands. A gentle gesture from one of the worlds most lethal novas.

Aki smiles and nods slowly, "I would like more of this another time. It is quite tasty thank you for offering to make more some time." she slowly finishes off her last plate with a soft myrr listening to Long explain things a bit more about the reason behind art and its purpose.

A deep flush creeps across her facial features her ears turn a little crimson from his complement. She sits there for a few moments speechless for those few moments but is drawn out of it by the feel of his hand gently patting one of her own. Her eyes look up into his while a warm smile plays across her muzzle. "That is so sweet of you."

A coy grin plays across Aki's muzzle slowly as she leans a bit forward with a soft growling mirr. "Your just saying that cause I got myself a sexy soft foxy tail." She giggles softly sticking out her tongue being clearly a tease while watching longs reaction. Indeed her tail moves towards the table as the tip flickers with in sight back and forth to empthize her statement.

Long chuckles. "Guilty as charged." He stands up. "Come on, let's go check out the other exhibits."

With that he leads her onward through the art section, showing her artistic treasures from Japan's history.

Aki grins slightly and rises out of her chair with a swish of her two tails a bit, "Okay.. Although you better explain to me why these treasures are so important mr. Historian.." As the two leave the food court heading towards the art section she follows listening intently to what long has to say about the treasures of this country and what history they have behind it. This time she does not seam bored with the lectures intently listening and learning as they go.

The closing tone sounded and Long hadn't finished. He looked to Aki and sighed. "Guess I got a bit longwinded there. There's more to see, but no more time today."

"We can come back tomorrow if you like."

He smiled, his Vulpine features radiating mischief. "So would you like to go anywhere else tonight? I've got plenty of power left, and the City's just really getting started. Perhaps somewhere nice to eat, and then some dancing again?"

• 1 month later...

Aki watched as people started to leave the museum at the tone she sighed a little with a slight grin. "Indeed you are quite the long winded vulpine I ever met.."

Her ears perked a little at the mention of going out again, "Sure why not. I bet you got more things to tell teach me. Although as boring as some of it is...." She trails off in a playful manner noticing his radiating mischevious look.

"Really now, why don't you show me the highlights of how this city is living up?" She leans into him gently placing her hands on his hips as she smiles up into his eyes. "I am curious to see what interesting things your city has to show during the night.." She softly whispers as her tongue licks over his nose gently.

The sound of security guards voice pulls her attention as she flushes a little. "Sorry, were leaving just deciding on where to go." She speaks quite clearly with out an accent of course. "Shall we go?"

Long smiled. In a Flash of light They were gone, reappearing outside an exclusive restaraunt that Long had always found beneficial to patronize. They never turned away nova guests, and accepted many forms of payment.

Long and Aki soon had a table overlooking the main hall, where most of the cream of Tokyo society were eating. Kyojin frm Nippontai, and Kou were both ther, along with Tenshi.

Long chuckled. The Nova team never paid a dime for meals, even if they were more for publicity than anything else.

They were provided menus and Long smiled to her. "Order whatever you like Aki, they'll have it here."

Long's ultra enhanced hearing esily picked up on the gossip around the room, and that Kou had already noticed them.

He felt a few other novas present, and silently wondered if he managed to walk into a Nippontai Sting.

"Whatever you do do not call me by my real name. For now, I am Kitsune." He sent the thought to Aki and nodded, the entire time he kept a smile on his features.

Aki's ears flickered a few times as the sudden louder sounds hit her ears. She blinked a couple times adjusting to the lighting of the area quickly getting used to the feeling of suddenly being moved from one place to another it always amazed her how he just suddenly in a flash go from place to place. The smell of food caught her noses attention quickly realizing they must be at some type of eatery.

"Sweetie another lavished eatery of the rich and famous you trying to fatten me up?" She gives him a cute look with a soft giggle. "Not an easy thing to do with how active we are..." They walked up towards the front door past a decently long line of people. The man at the door looked at us as she watched long slip him a few very large bills in which he gave a goonish grin and allowed them in ahead of everyone else.

They walked into the main hallway as she looked around the restraunt a very fancy and eligant place to eat for sure. Many tables seated different people most likely famous and well to do people with in city. Aki had no idea whom anyone was here and payed no attention really to anyone as they took there seat.

A waiter arrived with in moments with menus as she smiled taking it into hand and looking it over. The menu was many pages along with many dishes some she knew most she did not. Long casually mentioned they would have most likely anything on the menu as a slight grin played across her face.

"Oh? Would they have something a bit more western like.... A nice big South Western Double Burger and some chilly fries?"

Aki's right ear flickered every few minutes and it was only her right ear strangely enough not reacting to sounds but to something else. Her eyes rose from the menu looking towards Long as he nodded slowly with a smile. All the while he spoke in her mind telling her not to use his real name. She chuckled softly playing along, "Ah, interesting lets see if this place and whip up a nice burger..."

Long has known aki for some time he can tell something has been bothering her for some reason ever since they walked in and she's been ignoring the feeling of being watched a bit to closely which is natural for being what she is and has gotten used to it. He could tell in some manner or another she can sense something wrong. Yet she was enjoying herself acting completely oblivious to what was around her enjoying her time with him thus far. She was very carefully noting every person with in sight. While causally watching those around the table in a very suttle but curious manner. A sense of innocent intent if one could tell. She was indeed a cleaver little fox knowing not to draw attention by being to observant.

"So.. what are you having my sweet kitsune? I hope its not shrimp on the barbie. I dout austrailia could support that bottomless pit of yours." She softly whispers with a soft giggle as the waiter comes back to take the order.

A server arrived just as Long was about to answer. "Well I was thinking of trying the Emperor's Sushi and shashimi platter. I'll take three bottles of the best Sake you have. My cmpanion would like a western style hamburger, with at least a pound of true beef, seasoned in the style of the American Southwest. She'd also like a side dish of chilli fries, and tea to drink."

The Server looked at Long in disbelief. Long handed his menu to the server, With five ten thousand yen notes within it. "I know the chef is up to the challenge, I've eaten here many times, and asked for much worse." The server nodded, took their menus and left, after bowing.

Long turned to Aki and smiled. "I don't believe he'll be a problem. There are others her though, that potentially could be."

Aki smiled as the waiter came over to take the order at first he seamed quite relaxed but when her order was being given she couldn't help but to slightly smirk in a faux like manner. She held back her chuckle as the waiter took the money still slightly confused and headed off to the kitchen.

"I have no idea why I am craving something like that... But the look he had was simply priceless." She softly laughed taking a sip of her water though a straw. "I never seen such a confused look like that in quite some time."

Her laughter slowly faded as she rumbled gently tilting her head to the side slightly, "Oh? You know I don't care much about the opinions of others I do not know. Why would I.." She looks around slowly once again. "We are whom we are.. Nothing more and nothing less simplistic but effective." Aki relaxes a little quite amused with herself in her own way still her right ear flickers every so often as she casts a slight glance towards center of the restraunt.

"Yes Aki, that much is true, but we are far from the only novas here."

"This could be coincidence, but there are alot of them here, so 'm not entirely sure that's possible."

But it's not like they can prevent us from leaving."

Aki nods slowly as she looks out across the room. "Yes I do notice there are some nova's in the room. I can also sense a slight air about the room that is thick and tense." She leans back in her seat a little listening.

"So true, although its nice to be out and enjoy the eve reguardless of what one would think. Besides this seams like a nice place to be for novas a bit carefree to. A bit odd but nice.."

So why did you choose this place? Something special about it my sweet kitsune?"

"I see" She nods slowly relaxing a bit more as her ear stops twitching every so often. She runs a finger around the rim of her glass of water looking at it for a few long moments deep in thought.

"Although I still do not understand it, the groupies thing.. Why.. Do we gain so much.. Attention that oddly enough can be dangerous to them or even us in some manner." She looks up a bit from her cup. "Strange thing the relationship between novas and humans.. One in and of the same but yet different in many ways."

Aki takes a slow sip upon her drink once again though the straw. She leans back in the chair a bit with a soft sigh as her eyes close slightly listening to the sounds in the room. Her nose catching easily the strong smell of food all around which makes her belly rumble just a bit.

"I am curious.. If your chief is good as you say he is." She leans forward over the table slightly resting her muzzle in both hands looking towards kitsune. "The food smells wonderful in here.. Almost making my mouth water with each breath." a sly grin plays across that muzzle of hers, "Why can't you make stuff that smells this good sweetie?"

"We are not the same. Similar yes, but not the same. They love us, but fear us, they want t be us, to have our power, but are repulsed by the price we have paid, and the burden of responsibility our powers carry."

He chuckles at her comments on his cooking. "I assure you I can cook almost as masterfully, just we tend to have to prepare meals in bulk at the house. Nova appetites sometimes focus far more on quantity over quality."

He smiles. "I can take requests though."

Aki nods slowly, "True.. We all have given up so much.. Is it really worth it one would ask. Some would say yes and others may not comment. Still for what ever reason what we become has a great responsability that we don't about it."

Her head tilts as Kitsune chuckles at her comment at cooking. A slight smirk plays across that muzzle of hers. "Really now.. How about some time you give me a taste of....." She tilts her head slightly thinking for a moment, "Of a place called new york something about hogies and pizza's.. No idea what those are.. but.. Hey.. I'll give it a shot.."

"What little I have seen it is different and interesting for sure. Although a little to tight for space..." She swirls her water in the cup a little as she looks into it. "A lot of history from what I been learning... Although unlike were I came from the people here are very strange indeed so eager to chase tail so to speak."

Aki softly giggles, "You know what I mean. Over all it's an interesting learning experience indeed. There is so much to say and yet I have few words I can express it."

Their server returned with appetizers and drinks and departed without a single sound.

"You've done well in that, learning our language so quickly. You'll only continue to do better."

He started eating the Fried Rice and didn't stop until the whole bowl was gone.

Aki Smiled as the server came with appetizers and quickly departed she looked them over licking her lips. She reached out taking a few items to her plate to sample the flavors mainly the different types of fish they called sushi and a bit of fried rice.

"Well it's not really that easy to pick up this language it has so many.. How do you say pitfalls in pitch and sounds one would if not said correctly can mean entirely something else if not careful. I still make a few mistakes from time to time.

Aki took a few bites sampling the appetizers on her plate savoring the taste as she took her time curious of more so the flavoring of the snacks before the main meal.

Slowly nibbles on the various foods upon her plate enjoying each one as she rumbles gently. A few times she licks her fingers clean as they get quite messy with some of the finger foods.

"Thank you I am trying, some of it is pretty easy and a good amount takes a bit of work. This culture is quite different then what I was used to."

A slight flush rises into each of her ears as she just smiles, "Do I really have to answer that... You should know it.." She gives him a cute little faux look.

He shakes his head. No not really I'm fairly certain you enjoy yourself at home and away from it."

Their orders came and were set before them. true to form, Her burger was cooked perfectly. His Sushi platter was over two feet long and a foot across. Even with his current vulpine features, he looked every bit as much a predator as he did as a tiger.

He began furiously eating his meal, stopping only to take a drink here and there.

Archived