Free STUFF?

Miss Baby

I posted this on the IRC channel, I thought I'd share it here.

Last FASA run is TOMORROW

If you or anybody you know is in the Chicago area tomorrow morning, it is the last chance to get FASA SR , ST, ED development archives by the box from me for free.

I have only given away about 15 boxes of materials so far out of about 235 (boxes contain notes for ALL FASA products, not just SR)

Editorial copies, hand notes, mock ups, manuscripts, game concept submissions, playtest notes...everything but the original art.

Only caveats: You must take the materials by the box (document boxes), and I must inspect and clear the materials within the box to ensure no financial or legal documents are enclosed.

Again, its all FREE, you just have to come get it at 1100 W Cermak at or around 10AM CST. (Contact me via email to get my cell phone to finalize logistics as I am driving in from Michigan)

I have been keeping this stuff from being trashed for over a year now, and it's time to do something with it. I want to see it in the hands of fans, not at a recycler.

If I dont give this stuff away, or make other arrangements, it will be destroyed within 30 days.

Archived