Nemesis Facility: Quarters

Stargaizer

When Alexandra went into her own room, the first thing that struck her is that it looked exactly like her room from back home, just... bigger. The closet was even in the exact same spot. But, when she opened it up, she found a walk-in closet that had all of her old clothes as well as some new pieces that she'd always wanted, and some others that she knew her family could've never afforded.

In specific, there were several different swim-suits in varying degrees of (im)modesty (from a one piece to somewhat skimpy).

If Violet looked she'd see a very similar occurance, except that there were twice as many clothes, one set for her and one set for Samantha.

William, if he looked, would have everything from his college sweats to a couple Armani suits and most everything in between.

Click to reveal.. (OOC)
((You can make up what you have, and if it's not there, you can use the pad to order clothes as well as update/change your rooms. Everything fits as if it were tailor made for you. Don't really want clothes (or getting them) to become a plot point, so just have fun. Worry not about what you will wear.))

Alexandra goes to the closet and finds a one-piece blue and white swimsuit there that looks to be her size. Not really wanting to think about just how that occured, she stripped and put it on with a T-shirt and shorts over it. She was shocked at how close it resembled her own, but then again she'd seen alot of amazing and wierd stuff today. This really shouldn't have suprised her. She calmly exited and made her way back to the others..

"Okay, that was six kinds of weird. But i'm back."

Originally Posted By: Courier
Will said with a wink,

"I think I have the stamina to make things interesting for both of you. At some point I'll have to see how many four minute miles I can run."

Will turned to Violet and asked, "Well, are you going to be wearing a swimsuit?"

No mater what the answer was, Will left briefly to start the water running.

Violet giggled at the remark about his stamina - Will seemed to be wired that way. As Alex left to get changed Violet smiled even more. The girl was not as stuck up as she thought even though she caught that look Alex had when she made her suggestion. It didn’t take her powers to read what was on her mind right there.

”Of course I will – I want to talk to you and not to your dick.”, Violet answered with a wink.

In her quarter Violet checked out the variety of swimwear she could choose from and though she found a few that she was willing to wear she didn’t find one that would add that wow effect she was looking for. As she stood there naked and contemplating she felt her skin shiver for a short moment and then looked surprised down at herself. Something had just happened. Unsure of exactly what it was Violet went to the large mirror and examined herself. She was wearing a two-piece bikini that seemed impossible to design. It had a bright white shiny and yet glossy quality as if it was wet. It hugged her like a second skin but lacked any laces to keep it tied around her neck or her back. It looked practically painted on although it wasn’t.

Violet smiled and concentrated a moment which made it change colors like she wanted. She smiled like the Cheshire cat as she realized what she could do. After some experimentation both in size, shape and texture she settled to the design she had first in mind giving it that white shiny texture that seemed to reflect and break the light like a prism showing all colors of the rainbow if you looked at it at different angles. The effect was breathtaking and it was a pity that it just barely covered her body.

”This will be extremely handy.”, Violet said to herself as she walked back to Will’s room. Without saying a word she gracefully slid into the tub and looked up at the others.

”Nice swimsuit, Alex. Why don’t you hop in? The water is wonderful

Click to reveal..
I can’t provide a picture that comes close to what Violet is wearing. Both its design and color effect makes one look at least twice and think she actually isn’t wearing anything

Alexandra nods once and slides into the hottub across from Violet. Her own swimsuit was nowhere near as revealing as Violets, but at least Violet wore one. She had been half expecting that to not be the case.

As she sat over one of the jets the warm water worked fast to soothe some of the aches in mer legs, and shoulder from hitting the wall with Morph on her back.

"AHHHHHh this does feel good..."

Originally Posted By: Violet
”Of course I will – I want to talk to you and not to your dick.”, Violet answered with a wink.
"Oh!" Will put his hand over his heart in a mock fatal wound and went to look for a swimsuit. He found a basic black men's swimsuit and put it on.

Quote:
Without saying a word Violet gracefully slid into the tub and looked up at the others.
Will said, "Wow! Is that body paint?"

Will climbed in slowly, perhaps to get used to the water and perhaps to show off his abs. Will sank back in the water and said "nice"... and he might have been talking about the water.

Violet smiled at Will not answering that question. Instead she made the fabric shift again in color and in shape until it looked like Alex’s swimsuit. Violet looked down at herself and shook her head pursing her lips a little, ”Not my style, I prefer a little bit more freedom”, as she spoke the suit shifted back to it’s former design and color.

”So you are a football-jock and you a track and field star? How do I fit in here?”, asked Violet to the round.

Will nodded to himself (and perhaps Alex although he kept his eyes on V's suit) and said, "Front line" then to Violet and said, "Communications, espionage, and mind control."

Will added, "Hold still for a moment Violet"... Will attempted to reach over to Violet and brushed a finger over a "string" on her shoulder and see if it was bodypaint. If Violet slaps his hand away he'll back away, but whatever she does he says, "OK, I give up, what is that?"

Violet didn't slap Will's hand away and visibly enjoyed is baffled expression.

"I think I can do far more than that., she concentrated a moment taking a good look at Alex and then she changed.

Her body transformed along with the swimsuit until she suddenly looked like Alex, albeit with much larger breasts. Violet giggled a moment looking down her cleavage and corrected that mistake until she matched Alex as close as possible. The copy wasn't perfect but close enough to think they were twins.

"With some practice I could make it perfect I think.", even her voice sounded close to Alex'

Will laughed delightedly and said, "Twins. And that's one more new power from just a hot tub."

Will studied 'the new Alex' for a moment and said, "Pretty good... but I can still feel you Violet. Sam too for that matter."

Will expression changed and he added, "And this means you're not really wearing anything, right?"

Violet smirked at Will and nodded, "Yeah, this is all me.", she had changed back in the blink of an eye as she finished the sentence.

"But don't ask me to do any of that freaky stuff Morph did, that was just disgusting!"

After a short break she closed her eyes and tried to relax. "I will need to get used to that "fighting the good fight" thing, though. I'd much prefer going out, having a good time and getting a good lay.", she sighed taking a deep breath and obviously enjoying that the attention was on her.

Will thought, *How about staying in and getting a good lay?* but instead he said,

"In that case I'd love to take you out somewhere. In the mean-time, how about a back rub? Hmm... and come to think of it, we could probably use our room arrangers to make a dance hall or something."

Violet turned around to offer Will her back. She hmmd as he got started and murmured quietly "Strong hands...".

It seemed like Violet was starting to have a good time and that got covered at least one of her desires for the moment. She looked at Alexandra and gave her a smile. "You should try this - he's good"

Life was good - for now.

Deep inside Sam got furious at Violet's lack of decency and for pushing her back forcefully. Why are you doing this, Violet? It's embarrassing

You need to relax, Sam. I've got everything under control. I won't do anything you'd regret.

You already are! Cover yourself up like Alex and try to earn some respect without shoving your big tits into everyone's face

There was a short silent moment but Violet had stopped hmmming.

Violet stirred and then pushed herself away from William while her swimsuit changed its shape to a one piece. It was still emphasizing Violets figure exposing skin at the sides and her abdomen and leaving her back mostly free but it was a definite change.

Resuming her position across from Will she smirked at him and flatly said, "I suppose we need to postpone that, Will. Should my life get filmed some day I need to make sure that the first movie stays within a PG-13 rating - more viewers, more money. So keep your hands to yourself or take a cool shower... or wait for part two.", she winked at him laughing and splashing some water at him and Alex.

Alex laughed. "Indeed. I don't think that was what Draygo had in mind when he said we had some free time." Her comment is broken as Violet splashes her and Will.

Mischief gleams in Alexandra's eyes as she sweeps back her arms, then brings them back around, sending up a cascade of water back towards them.

Will was disappointed but hid it well. This wasn't the first time he'd struck out and it wasn't the ninth inning yet.

Instead he blew Violet (and Alex) a kiss, gave a small splash back, and said, "Disney has a long history of taking 'R' material and making it 'G'. In Roger Rabbit the book, *no* *one* had any ethics at all. Everyone's motivations and actions got white washed in pre-production."

Shifting targets Will turned to Alex and says, "How about it, back rub? The empathy helps..."

Violet laughed as the gang started to join in with the splashing. It felt good to just forget about all the indirect pressure that was put on them and even Samantha started to cool down.

I still want to speak with William later

You'll wait your turn, Sam. And you don't want me to change right now. I'm naked so would you.

After being thoroughly splashed, Will holds up his hands in defeat and says, "Enough, I surrender... and as host, I think I'm the one who supplies towels."

Will gracefully lifted himself up and out, giving him a chance to show off his athlete's body to the ladies, and found a trio of thick white towels with a "W" monogram on them. He draped one around his neck and held out the others just far enough away from the hot tub that the girls would have to get totally out before they could grab them.

Violet took the towel offering William a good view of her assets smiling at him with a big grin. She liked toying with him and wondered when he would lose patience and make the first step.

She toweled herself dry and shifted underneath into a cheerleaders uniform of Will's team. The "W" monogram on her chest was obscenely distorted by her large breasts.

"Samantha wanted to talk to you. I'll be in our quarters. Give her 5 minutes to get dressed. After that we can join Alex and explore the base."

There was a shift in attitude and tone in Violet's voice. As if she understood that she has gone too far and made a fool of herself. She needed to cooperate more with the team and the "staff" if she wanted to get something out of it.

"And don't make reading your thoughts so easy for me. I know what you want and I wouldn't hesitate giving it to you but this is not the time nor the place.", she winked at him and left his place swaying her hips and shaking her chest teasingly on her way out.

As each of them arrived in their quarters, there would be a bright, flashing, red light on their pad. Once looked at it, there would see a note saying that they had a message, and a little 'play' button. Once they pushed the play button, they'd hearr a mechanical voice saying that Draygo had scheduled a team meeting in 15 minutes in the Lounge, in one of the private meeting rooms.

Originally Posted By: Violet
She toweled herself dry and shifted underneath into a cheerleaders uniform of Will's team. The "W" monogram on her chest was obscenely distorted by her large breasts.
Will said, "That's looks good on you." It was unclear if he was referring to the uniform or the 'W'.

Quote:
"Samantha wanted to talk to you. I'll be in our quarters. Give her 5 minutes to get dressed. After that we can join Alex and explore the base."
Will said, "Got it".

Quote:
"And don't make reading your thoughts so easy for me. I know what you want and I wouldn't hesitate giving it to you but this is not the time nor the place.", she winked at him and left his place swaying her hips and shaking her chest teasingly on her way out.
Will nodded and thought, *That's exactly the sort of statement that makes reading my thoughts easy...* Will glanced at his bedroom *...and although she's right about the time, the place is just fine.*

In her quarters Violet relented control to Samantha leaving her naked in the room. Surprised by the sudden retreat of Violet's Samantha quickly rummaged through her stuff until she found something that was akin to what Alex wore. In the meantime she had pushed the button to get the message Draygo had left for them.

"Great - this is worse than a professional shoot. You get less time from set to set and they expect you to be there on time and look perfect. So much about getting a few minutes to talk to Will."

Don't worry too much about him, Samantha. He's just a team-mate. The frontline warrior. He's the one who buys us some time to make the killing move or retreat. Our knight in shining armor. Ain't it romantic?

"Ahh, shut up Violet!"

Samantha left her quarters angrily and joined the others at the meeting with Draygo.

Alexandra got the message and donned a pair of jeans and a dark green T-shirt she'd found in the closet. She put on the pair of running shoes she'd found in the closet and smiled. Some things would never change.

She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and used the green scrunchy to hold it in place and then exited her room.

Seeing her teammates outside already she smiled. "So much for exploring. Let's go see what Draygo wants."

She smiles. "Do you guys know the way?"

Archived