[Fiction] A night on the Town

Long

Long hoped she was actually ready for this as he pulled on his eufiber Tee-shirt. He smiled. Silvertalon, or as She now called herself occasionally, Aki Shadowfang, had been practicing her shifting for many months now, and could keep and hold any form for extended periods of time.

He had promised that when The other women thought she was ready he'd take her into Tokyo. The time had come and he was, if anything, a man of his word.

He went out into the main living room. Kyoko and Sakurako had the kids in the playroom and the pool, in order to keep to many questions from arising.

He stood their patiently waiting on Silvertalon to show herself.

"Alright Silvertalon, come on, the club opens at eight. I want to get there before everyone else."

It had taken her some time to go though the different styles of clothing that was brought to her room to try on. She found it to be more of a fuss then anything else to wear such things. The hard part was finding something loose and open for her tastes as many of the dresses were to long, tight or just felt wrong on her in some way or another. Although after a few hours she found a nice red mini-skirt and a matching vest that seamed to be a little flashy but fit nicely upon her. She looked herself in the mirror with a smile upon her muzzle. The red vest and skirt looked nice, and yet it was missing something.

"I really hate wearing these things... So itchy... Unnatural... But these are not to bad as the others were." She softly sighs and shakes her head slightly, "But Long wanted me to dress up tonight, so I guess I'll give it a try. I am curious to what this club is he speaks of."

Her gaze came across some red fingerless gloves laying on the bed quickly reaching for them and then taking a moment to make sure the color matched her outfit before putting them on. To her it was strange how humans and some novas chose to wear such things but in all most didn't have fur like herself. But still she had to admit she looked rather cute in a in those cloths. She turned around slowly admiring the look of her lovely artic white fur, silvery eyes and two lovely tails swaying behind her in the mirror for several long moments wondering what else should she add to her look. Her gaze fell upon a strange type of hat or was it a cap of some sort that matched the color of her outfit sitting on the desk near by with some strange patch in the center of a black lighting bolt or sorts.

"That should do it...." She smiled to herself putting on the red beret turning to notice the time. "Erm... A few minutes past the time he wanted to go. I hope he didn't mind waiting.." She turned to leave the room as it was a complete and utter mess as the door closed.

She walked out past the main living room noticing the kids were not there as they normally would be during this time of the night. As the sounds of splashing from the pool and laughter could be faintly heard she shook her head slightly and continued towards the front door were she saw long waiting for her. As a flush slightly crossed her ears with a coy smile.

"So tiger.... How do I look?" softly myrr's.

Slowly she turned around letting him get a good look of her in that very sleek, sexy and some what flashy outfit. As her back gently presses into his chest as she looks up at him with a devilish smile, "So... fox has your tongue? eh?"

Long doesn't hide his initial suprise and smiles instead. "Indeed, you look quite foxy Aki." He used the name they'd found from her past, a name with a great deal of history behind it for Long.

"He stood there in His T-shirt, that was reconfiguring into a Black Leather Jacket and his Black Shorts. A Siberian Tiger in Black, and an Arctic Fox in Red, clearly they'd draw a crowd.

He allowed his hands to encircle her gently as she rested against him.

"Very nicely done Aki, you look beautiful."

She can feel quantum surging through her, and then they vanish as a rainbow of Light engulfs them. They reappear in a nightclub with no patrons and a few servers milling about. One approaches Long and Silvertalon as he releases her.

"Master Hideyoshi, welcome."

"Thank you Jojiro, I'll take my regular table. Aki here will be joining me for tonight, bring her whatever she asks."

"As you wish sir."

He goes back and soon they are shown to a booth near the back on the left side. It's somewhat secluded, yet offers them a great view of the stage where people will be performing, and of the massive dance floor. It is across the club from the bar, but Long knows at least one person had been tasked to watch the table all night, to see to any need he or Silvertalon might have.

This club served a wide variety of drinks, some even able to cut through nova metabolisms, in addition to having a pair of chefs, who mostly specialized in seafood.

He gestured to the booth and waited for her to sit down. It was easy to see this his private booth, the seats were made especially for someone with digitigrade legs like Long and herself.

"What do you think?"

"Very funny.... Quite foxy... Cute." a soft chuckle escapes her lips as she grins slightly more. "An you look like the dark rider there... Mr. Tiger."

She squirms slightly as his arms wrap around her slowly embracing her close to his body as the strange sensation of his quantum starts to rise, she can feel, sense and almost see it flow though her. A slight shiver moves though her at the odd tingling sensation, as the lights suddenly shift in brightness. Her eyes blink several times, as the different orders suddenly bombard her sensitive nose. As strange sounds reach her ears she looks around quickly for a moment grabbing her bearings learning the lay out of the night club quickly. Long can feel her tense for a moment from the teleportation and then relaxes in his arms.

A strange man dressed in a strange outfit to her approaches Long, she listens and watches the two intact. A smile plays across her muzzle while she bowed her head politely to the young man when she was introduced. Soon as the waiter left she turned towards long once again as he guided her to the booth to sit down.

"Honestly, I do not know what to think right at the moment. I am still sorting out the scents that fill this place. It's quite a strange mix smells from bodies, food and booze... Although the strong smell coming from the kitchen smells really good.. What is it?" Her belly rumbles a little.

"It will soone be full of people as well, this is a bar known to be frewuented by novas, especially on karoke night. That is why I wanted to get here early so as to not cause a fuss."

He nods to the Kitchen. "That would be several kinds of sushi being prepared. I can have some brought to us."

He motions to the man watching and holds up two fingers, waits a second then two more indicating two meals and two drinks. The server nodded once and smiled. "He will bring us our food when it is done and drinks as well. We'll start light tonight."

He takes a seat looking out over the room and waits for Silvertalon to join him.

"Full of people, and so many?.. I see.." she looks around the room with a slight shy look for a few moments.

"So what is karoke night some type of game humans and nova's play? An if it is some sort of game... How is it played?" She looks over towards the stage for a few moments with a curious look. Then turns towards Long once again noticing he is motioning to a waiter whom nods and quickly leaves.

"Something to eat would be nice, I am a little hungry. I did not get a chance to nab some lunch since I was a bit busy today..."

Aki takes her seat along side Long slowly still looking around some catching all the new sights and sounds. The club is so strange to her, yet new so different from Longs home. As she has the look of a kid in a candy store checking out everything that passes by not missing a beat as one would say.

"Yes." Long nods paternally. "This is my favorite club in Tokyo because everyone is welcome here."

He chuckles. "Karaoke is sorta like a game but not so much, the only goal is to have fun with it. You Select a song from the list and then sing along as the music plays. This place is frequented by American Tourists so most of the songs are bi-lingual."

He follows her gaze after the man. "He's going to get us some sushi and something to drink now, why don't you look over the list of songs and see if there's one you'd like to sing?"

He passes a booklet to her and smiles. The Red ones are in Japanese, the Blue ones are English songs. I already have my song selected."

"I think I understand now what you mean about this place." Silvertalon nods slowly, "An I can see why you like coming here. The people seam friendly and it looks like there is a lot of room and many options to enjoy your time here."

She takes a moment to look around the club noticing small group having arrived dressed much more casual then they are. Then her gaze falls back upon the Karaoke stage as Long starts talking about it once again explaining a bit more in detail.

"A game?" She gives him a puzzled look, "The way you explained it there are no stakes involved and no real... Skill...To it..." She looks at the play list and blinks a little understanding both languages quite easily, but its very clear from her facial expression she has never heard them before or maybe has not payed attention to music very much. Slowly she puts down the list and smiles a little, "I dunno if I should..."

Slowly she leans forward to whisper to Long with a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "I can see why you cats like japan so much, free fish.. All you can think about is the sushi." She giggles softly with a wink, "Some time you should try the t-bone."

"No, skill makes it better, but sometimes Karaoke is good to get people to laugh."

More people come in and don't seem to notice the two of them. "I do eat steak, just out in public, seafood is much more readily available."

"You don't have to sing if you don't want to, we can let things get going and you can watch some of the others do it before you go."

The server arrives with their food and drink, leading a few sets of eyes over to them. There are some gasps, and a low murmur of voices can be heard, speculating on who Silvertalon is and why she's here with Long.

"Well I am not really sure if I should try it, I don't think I have the voice for such..." Her ears slightly turn a shade of crimson as she flushes a bit. As she is not sure she'd would like to be laughed at for not knowing the songs. "Well I will watch for now and see what all the fuss is about."

The waiter arrives with their food and drink as she can already smell tell what types of fish and seasonings are added. Her belly rumbles just a bit as she licks over her lips slowly, "Smells really good. I can't wait to try it." As her plate is set before her along with her drink along with a strange bottle of brownish black watery sauce and two jars of hot sauce.

"What are this?" She picks up a bottle with a blackish brown liquid that seams very watery. She twists the cap noticing a small hole in the opening to allow small amounts out. She goes to take a sample directly from the bottle with out thinking seeing it to be some type of drink but stops part way noticing Longs amused. The knowing look that she's about to do something wrong or plain silly.

"what?" she gives him a curious look in a way almost comical.

Her ears flicker catching some of the whisper in the room, a few conversations are easily over heard by those keen ears but she pays no mind to them. Although she feels a bit uncomfortable being watched like this not used to being the center of the spot light in such a manner. Although she keeps herself well composed trying to enjoy her evening out with Long even though she is stumbling some of the way so to speak.

"Ummm... something wrong Long?"

"It's for putting on the food, not drinking." He takes the other bottle and demonstrates on his food. He uses the provided chopsticks and shows her how to eat properly. "Remember your lessons, and pay no heed to the conversations of others."

Already he heard the rumors of a new nova flame, with speculations on the Silvertalon's name. Kitsune was quite popular, and more than a few were wondering if it could be Roxanne "Vixen" Richardson. The scandalousness of that was further enhanced because both he and Vixen were married already.

"Ah humanity, always so quick to see the very worst in people."

A slight smile plays across her muzzle as she flushes some what turning her eyes away from Long for the moment. "Well old habits are hard to get rid of.." She turns that blush into a coy grin as she follows his example, "So.. I guess I am being treated to quite the fancy feast tonight. I will learn why you cats love this fish so much." She whispers softly so only Long can hear with a wink. As she keeps her jokes between them as best as possible.

Slowly she takes a bit of the sushi while she notices the stares in their direction and Longs comment. She slowly gulps down the fish and licks over her lips and grins slightly turning to Long once again she was tempted to pull a prank of some sort but didn't.

"Kinda reminds me of a pack of starving wolves... Although... Why would you think such.. About people?" As she is completely unaware of certain nova's or famous people. She does notice certain words being repeated over and over by whispered voices as more people start to fill the club and notice them. She can sense something a bit more in the club then humans, a couple novas that don't seam to be to strong most likely enjoying the night as they are.

"Still, nothing to be worried about... Wolves are only dangerous in packs... But weak with out a leader..." She casually raises her glass to Long.

"To an enjoyable eve? With fishies and kitties?" She can't help but chuckle softly enjoying the eve thus far and being quite playful in the setting they are in. She raises her eye brow expecting some playful banter back hopefully her humor was rubbing off on him in some way.

Long nods and raises the the sake glass. "To an enjoyable evening." he drinks and eats as several young people take the stage in succession, singing a pair of J-Pop hits and one chooses to sing an old Elvis song.

Long laughs momentarily and then smiles at Silvertalon.

"I think that way because the ninteen years I have spent have a nova have taught me to do so." He smiles. "I am trying to move past that frame of mind though. His tail snakes out and flicks her in the side casually.

He continues eating, a sight to behold, a bipedal tiger eating sushi with chopsticks... and several people comment on it.

Long knew soon someone would intrude on their solitude.

Both sake glasses clink as she nods with a smile, "Indeed.." She takes a sip of the strong drink with a slight pause, as she looks at her drink "Strange, I think my water is bad..." Due to all the smells in the room and her casual relaxed mood she didn't realize she picked up sake until she took a sip as she always stayed cleared of such when at home.

She sets the drink down on the table and turns to watch the show of the Karaoke singers a bit confused still about all the rave about it but still it seams in a way amusing. "Humans are so strange, but... so amusing.." She softly says to herself with a smile enjoying the show slowly snacking on the sushi enjoying each bite.

After several songs she turns back towards long and leans towards him with a smirk. "I guess I like the kitty food... Please sir.. Can I have some more.." she holds the plate up giving long the oh so cute fox pout look. That line clearly from a very old movie going back to the hay days. One of her tails sways around and lightly brushes along his as she raises an eye brow with a coy fox grin before pulling back to sit in her chair once again.

"Of course Aki." Long holds up a hand with two fingers, and the server nods going back into the kitchen for another round. He looks to her. "Yes they can be immensly amusing, and it isn't water its sake. a bit stronger than water though for us it might as well be."

He shrugs his massive shoulders. "Still I do love the taste."

"So do you want to go give it a try, or do you want me to go?" He gives her a devilish smile, his blue eyes glowing softly in the fairly darkened room.

For a moment she can hear a certain softness as he says the name she'd taken, she had been told its significance, but Long hadn't said a word when she chose it, merely nodding his assent.

He was enjoying himself, this much was obvious.

A slight flush can be seen in her ears as he speaks the name so openly since she took it as a warm smile plays across that muzzle with a slight nod before turning to the waiter before he goes, "Please, a double helping. It was.. quite tasty.."

Her attention turns to long as she nods, "Not half bad, but I still love a juicy.. T-bone.." she reply's looking a little to innocent. As she picks up the sake once again sniffing it curiously and taking another sip curious about the flavor and texture of the drink.

"No, I don't think it would be a good thing. I don't know the songs, the tone levels....." She shyly turns her muzzle and eyes to the side not used to all the attention thus far and with the gather crowd she feels a bit out of place.

The server nods and leaves. Long looks to her and smiles. Then i guess I'll go, you stay here."

He leaves her there and strides tothe stage, selects his song, and breaksinto "Eye of the Tiger" illiciting applause and laugher and clapping from the crowd.

He returns to the table and takes a seat. "It has been years since I went and did something like that."

It was said in the tone of "I can't believe I just did that."

Aki watches Long's head to the stage selecting his song. At first she didn't understand why there was some laughter but then as the lyrics were song she couldn't help but to chuckle softly herself shaking her head. She watched him sing taking a sip of her drink leaning back watching him enjoy himself so loosely. It was honestly the first time she seen him so free and so relaxed enjoying himself so openly. As the song finished the applause rang out through the club as she raised her glass to him as he approached.

When Long drew closer she sang a few bars of the song quite well catching after listening to the pitch and tones he provided. She chuckled softly with a shake of her head and devilish fox like smile, "That is... So.. You..." she teases looking up into Longs eyes seeing how he clearly enjoyed it and then the realization he couldn't believe he just did look was more then enough to draw another soft chuckle from her.

He smiles weakly. "Thanks, it was nice to only make a slight ass of myself, as opposed to the normal huge amount."

The waiter returns with more food and sake and they continue eating listening as over a dozen Karoke singers went through their songs.

There was some commotion and then one of the managers took to the Mic. "Ladies and gentlemen, if nobody objects We have been offered to host Haruka Saike tonight. After hearing our many talented guests, she has graciously offered to provide her voice to sing for us tonight. With this we will open the dance floor."

Couples quickly made their way to the floor as Haruka took the stage and began to sing, one of her faster songs. Long looked to Silvertalon. "Would you care to dance?"

"I don't think you made an ass of yourself, I think you did quite a good job. You got quite an applause from everyone and a good chuckle or two..." Aki turns back to table as the sushi is placed in front of her, twirling her chop-sticks in the palms of her hands quickly before catching them in between her fingers. She myrrs softly taking a few bites before Long takes his seat.

She pauses for a moment hearing the commotion and notices a man dressed a bit different then the waiters up on stage speaking. She turns to long and tilts her head, "Who is that?" As she notices people going up with couples as the music shortly starts.

"What do you mean by dance?" She gives long a strange look.

Long chuckles. "Watch the dance floor as she sings, you'll see."

Haruka goes into another faster song, and then a slow one. Long looks back to Silvertalon, watching her watch the baselines dance.

"What they're doing is called dancing."

Well that's simple and hard to explain at the same time." He gestures to the floor. "See how they move with the beat and rythm of the music, also notice how happy they all look. Those are both big parts of dancing."

She can see his other hand tapping the beat out on the table. "See this is the beat they're dancing too, the pulse of the music as it were."

His tail flicks her side again playfully.

Aki nods slowly as long explains while carefully watching the humans dance to the beat of the song. It takes only a short time for her to realize what Long means while she can hear him tap out rythem. She turns to long with a slight grin, "So tiger, you gonna ask me out to dance and show a foxy lady the steps?"

A soft giggle escapes her as her own tails brush along his and then gently along his sides tickling him with the soft bushy fur.

"I'll give it a try, but you will have to go slow at first. But I am a fast learner..." She leans forward her muzzle close to his as she gives him a playful wink and a quick lick kiss being quite the tease in her own way.

Long nods. "Yes. "

He leads her out to the floor just as another slow song starts, drawing several looks, but no words. He blaces his left hand around her shoulders and righ just above her tail and starts to move in time with the music. "Just put your hands in the same places on me that mine are on you and enjoy the music."

Aki watches long rise from his seat with a nod of his head with a simple reply he out offers his hand to her. She reaches over and takes it with a slight blush and soft rumble as they walk to the dance floor. A few people stop and stare for a moment allowing the two to take a place on the floor while possibly more watch where ever they may be.

Long places his hand around her waist just above her tails as she turns to look over her shoulder and his other behind her shoulder. She does the same fumbling just a little at first at placement but quickly gets the hand positions in place. A slight grin plays across her muzzle for a moment. While those two tails sway slightly back and forth with their movements. She pays attention to his movement as well and copies his steps it takes her a moment or two to learn them as her movements are in time with his.

"Like this?" she softly says sticking out her tongue slightly at him giving him that oh so cute faux look.

"Yes, I have enjoyed myself tonight was a lot of fun so far.." She softly replays slowly pulling away as the music quickens, "Although, a slow dance is easy.. But.. A faster one I think I should... Step out for now.."

She pulls out of Longs arms with a very playful sway of her hips and tails. She looks over her shoulder and winks, "Care to enjoy a bit more fish.. An watch the boys and gals a bit?" She makes her way back to the table before taking a seat once again.

Long walks back to the table and orders another round of food. Te night goes on as they alternate between people watching and dancing, and eating. Long had given the manager and the chefs each a sizable sum to keep things running smoothely, and it was proving to have been most wise.

"So, have you enjoyed living with my family Aki?"

As the night goes on she watches the dancers and listens to the music being played clearly enjoining herself. She tries different types of foods and drinks the club offers in nature. She turns to long after the last song and smiles with a nod, "Indeed, I have enjoyed living with your family. Honestly I felt more welcome and at home then I have before. It is a nice feeling Long to be welcomed so openly."

Her eyes turn slightly to the side with a soft sigh, "Your hospitality and everything has been so much. I honestly do not know how to repay you for helping me understand so much..." She slowly looks away from long looking a bit sad as something is troubling her some what.

Slowly her eyes turn back towards long as she knows she cannot hide what her body is telling him. She takes a breath before speaking.

"I do miss someone a lot... He did care for me quite a lot. He was the first I knew and whom showed me many different things, a life much different then this." She chuckles softly, "As begrudging as his other was towards me... I only felt this comfortable around him. An now.. You..."

She flushes a little bit and turns her gaze slightly to the side as those soft features slightly turn into slight anger, "I saw what they did to him... I saw what was left... No one deserved that...." A tear slightly trickles down her left cheek.

He rubbed the back of her hand idly. "No he didn't. He was my student, and a friend. It was honestly from him that I first heard of you, you know." Long left out exactly how that had happened, it wasn't the time for it.

He grabs her hand in his hard enough to force her to look at him. "The weapon used on him was destroyed, it can't ever be used again against another nova. You do not need to fear it. I will protect you."

Aki's attention is suddenly brought back to long by the firm grip as she slightly winces. Her eyes slowly close with a slight nod, "I do hope so.. Such... A thing.. Should never be used ever..." She puts on a smile and wipes the tear from her cheek and smiles a little. "Lets try to enjoy our eve while we still can.."

She picks up a glass and raises it, "To old friends and may we cherish them in our memories and prayers."

Long raises a glass and finishes the toast. "And our hearts." They continue dancing eating and drinking and eventually Long realizes things are winding down.

He looks to her and nods. "I believe the evening is over here. We can continue somewhere else though I fear we won't have long, or We can go relax somewhere away from the city. Just because this place is done, doesn't mean we have to go home."

He looks at her. "What would you like to do?"

The night wears on as the club beings to wind down for the eve. As she and long get several looks though out the night but she continues to enjoy the good food and night on the town with long.

"I dunno, what do you think we should do? Your my guide on this safari mr. tiger." She softly giggles with a playful wink, "What do you think we should do?"

Archived