World of Darkness: Attrition - Pre-Season Party

William Rose

'Sup peeps?

The frat boys of Epsilon Tau Sigma wanted me to invite y'all out for a kegger of epic proportions this Friday (the 1st). Gonna be an all day party, I'm gonng cook up my famous jambalaya and Texas Bill is gonna fire up the smoker early for some proper B-B-Q! Also ... there will be beer. laugh

Show up anytime after noon and bring whoever you want, $10 gets you in and covers food and beer. As usual it's free for the ladies! Let's kick off the preseason the right way and get primed for another CHAMPIONSHIP Season!!

Post 'em if you got 'em!

Guest Marshal O'Doyale

Kickass! I'll get a 50lb block of ice from my dad's company - Can you say ICE LUGE!! WOOO!

Lucien, the Epsilon Tau Sigma House should be shown on the University map. I don't recall the number but it is on Hilgard near Strathmore Dr.

Morgan, I think the guys were going to freeform DJ but if you and you band want to talk to the frat's president y'all might be able to work something out.

Ya know, it's pretty bad when millions of tons of rock being shoved around is an everyday thing. But anyways, it sounds like it might be fun. I'm new here, though, so I'll be there if I'm able to find the place. I've already gotten lost a couple of times, just walking around.

When you've been in California for a couple of years, you won't even notice the quakes. If it happens late enough, you get a vibrating bed for a few minutes, and that's about it.

The wildfires might catch your attention, though. Hope you brought your asbestos underoos.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "yes," since by posting here he pretty much just invited anyone within driving distance.

They're going to float those kegs in no time.

Originally Posted By: Emma L. Carter
A frat party before the school year even sets in? Starring meat and alcohol?

"All Of Us Visionaries.. With A Rope Around Our Neck"

I won't be caught dead at this party.

Do you also throw paint at women wearing fur?

Ah, yes. This is college, isn't it? I keep forgetting how trendy misanthropy is.

If you didn't want to go, you didn't have to say anything at all. Instead, you just had to call attention to how very much you didn't want to go, and how terribly far beneath you it is.

Good grief. Even I have my limits.

My opinion of this party reaches further than my simple line of rejection. But it is not my place to throw words at people who worry more about parties than grades. It is not my place to demean those people who think having a good time is not feeling things. Feeling things is fun, I certainly like to think.

And it certainly isn't my place, nor is this the place, to blindly insult people who I've never had a conversation with by using things such as sarcasm.

Good grief. Even I have my limits.

People who worry more about parties than grades? People who think having a good time is not feeling things?

Oh, no. You wouldn't be making any sort of blanket assumptions there, or insulting anyone you've never met. Of course not.

Emma, if you don't want to go nobody is going to make you, that's for damn sure. As for worrying more about parties than grades ... may I point out that classes haven't even started yet?

Regardless the idea to pep people up about the upcoming football season and school year, please let the rest of us have our fun ...

- A

Archived