Aberrant: In the Beginning - A Night in Korea[Mature](Complete)

Katalyst

I felt so lucky and excited. Being stationed in one of the biggest cities in the orient was amazing to me. Seoul, South Korea was going to be my home for the next year. It was hard to believe just four months ago I graduated from High School and now here I was a Private in the United States Army. This sure was different then back home in Norfolk, Virginia.

It was late October and I just got assigned to 2nd Infantry Division which was up on the DMZ. It was going to be several days before I would actually make my way to my unit so some of the guys that were stationed there in Yongsan were taking out some of the new guys to get initiated to Korea by means of Soju. (Soju, I learned later is Korean liquor) This made me curious, and I was not exactly sure how to take this idea. Though they all seemed pretty cool. I could hardly wait to get to the clubs. This area was known as the “Ville” and was located at the end of Itaewon.

"Come on Jay, would you hurry your ass up in that shower," Bob said pounding impatiently on the door. "I’ll be done in a minute," I hollered back at him. "Well hurry up – I want to show you a few places before we meet up with the rest of the guys". "OK, OK, I’m done," I exclaimed as I turned off the shower and reached for a towel to dry off with. "Yeah, hurry up a cab is suppose to be here in 20 minutes." "Well I’m glad were not walking, it looks like it could rain any minute," stating as I looked out the window at the sky. "Well soon monsoon season will be here, and it’s seems to be always raining" Bob said with an obvious distaste for this weather. I was just finishing ironing a white Polo short when I heard a car honking outside. "Come on there’s our ride," Jason said peering out the window at a waiting AAFES taxi.

"Will you hurry your ass up," Bob bellowed impatiently.

"Don’t worry the Ville will not run out of beer before you get there" is my smart ass remark. "Odishe, Burger King in Itaewon please," Bob said as he climbed in the cab. "I’m not hungry…Why are we going to BK?" "There’s a money exchange right behind there and also the clubs start there."

The taxi driver seemed to move his car in and out of traffic trying to get a better position at every stop. They definitely need to learn some driving etiquette here I thought. I was amazed we did hit somebody or something on the way to BK. It seemed like no drivers here ever give the right of way. Now I understood why most cars had scuffed up bumpers and most foreigners over here drove crappy cars. I finally saw the red and white Burger King sign just ahead.

"Over there Odishe," Bob motioned towards the side. "Lets go," I said hopping out onto the street. "Wait – let’s take a right here and then take a left up fish alley" Bob said pointing towards an alley some 30 yards down the road. "Why do they call it fish alley?" as I started walking in that direction. "You’ll see – hey watch out," as Bob gestured at a motor scooter behind me. "It’s going to take a while to get use to this place." "Well look around and what do you see?" Bob asked as we made our way up ‘Fish alley’. "I definitely see where it got its name" looking rather disgusted. There was raw fish, pig and chicken parts just lying out in the open. There was definitely a strong fish smell in the air. The smell was worse then the farms back home. I just could not imagine people eating this stuff. I thought some of it must be OK, but what? Older Korean ladies were cleaning various pieces of some animals out in the open with garden hoses. Music also seemed to be coming from all different directions, but I could not see a source. "Beep beep," as another scooter went zooming by me. "Damn," yelling as I jumped back out of the way. "Gotta watch out for them," Bob chuckled.

In the alley there was all kinds of activity going on: older Korean women were cooking different kinds of foods, young men were delivering food on motor scooters, older Korean men were selling items from their trucks and talking over loudspeakers hooked on onto the sides of the truck. People from different countries were walking around everywhere. Seoul was definitely to congested.

“Hooker Hill starts just up there,” Bob pointed towards an intersection just ahead. “Do the women up here really come up to you that easily?” I ask smiling curiously. Bob just laughs an keeps walking on. We were at an intersection where it seemed like everyone was in a hurry to get somewhere. The young men on scooters whipped around cars with the skill of a linebacker in a football game. People kept honking at each other – as if it would make the traffic move faster. “Up to the right is the King Club – it mostly plays rap and some techno crap,” Bob said in a disapproving tone. I know Bob just mostly wanted to drink. Curiously I asked “Bob, where all you been in Korea?” “I went and partied up at TDC once and a few times down in Osan” Bob replied. “How long you been in Korea?” “About 8 months. You should go check out some other places. Go see some temples or some other places. Anyways – most of the other clubs up that way are ‘Juicy bars’.” I ask where are we supposed to met the guys at. Bob points “Straight up the hill at Pollys.”

We started to walk up the hill when I heard a soft voice say, “Come here – I want to talk to you.” I looked around and noticed a beautiful Korean women poking her head out of the doorway of a club and gesturing for me to come here. She had long black hair that was slightly curled and a nice set of jugs that were barely covered. “Damn, she is hot.” I said rather approvingly. “Don’t bother unless you want to spend all your money”. “That’s OK. I want to keep my money. Are all these clubs up here ‘Juicy bars’?" “The smaller places usually are,” he said while gesturing towards a few small looking places. “How do they stay open?”

“Ya see – the girl gets a customer to come in and buy her a drink, and then she pockets half and the club gets the other half of the cost of the drink.” Then he hesitantly said “aaanndd the girl will keep the guy in there buying her drinks by slowly rubbing his dick through his pants,” motioning towards a few girls standing outside the ‘Juicy bars’. “If you buy the girl enough drinks you may get something else, if you know what I mean,” Bob said jokingly slapping me on the shoulder.

• 2 weeks later...

There was probably 6 clubs on each side of the road within a span of 100 feet or so. The entrance to most clubs must have been no wider then probably 10 or 15 feet. Most of the places had glass doors in the front so you could see the rather sexy and young merchandise being offered. There were all kinds of names like: The Royal Club, The Tiger Tavern, Cheers, One More Try and various other names that tried to entice the men to come in. "Where we’re going - are the girls like that?” I ask shyly. "Well, you’re about to see,” pointing to the sign on the left that read Pollys Kettle House. “The girls in here are not juicy girls.”

Pollys seemed pretty big compared to the other clubs we passed on the way up the hill. From the outside I could hear that they were playing Bon Jovis “You Give Love a Bad Name” inside. I figured the place might be OK then.

We walked into the club and were met by a very cute waitress that walked up and gave Bob a hug. “Hey Mi Kyung – one blueberry please,” Bob said. “She’s a cutie.” “Yeh, she’s a sweetheart – but she has a boyfriend.” The place was about the size of a big two-stall garage with about 50 small tables in it. The lights were down low but not to low. There was a pool table in one corner and a small dance floor. There was only one other girl there - that was the DJ. We were the only customers in the place. It was still pretty early, though. Just then the waitress came back carrying a plastic liter bottle with the top cut off full of what looked like blue kool-aid. “How are you today?” Bob asked Mi Kyung. “Tired, we finished at 5 this morning,” she gave me a little smile. “Oh, I’m sorry – this is Jay. He just got to Korea,” Bob exclaimed while pouring us both a drink. “Nice to meet you,” she said giving me a soft smile. “The other guys should be up here soon Mi Kyung,” Bob stated while handing her a few Korean bills. “Oh, dang I forgot to change my money,” sounding rather frustrated. I started to get up when Bob said, “Finish your drink first. Lets drink to hoping one year goes by fast for you." “Is this Soju?” pointing at the cup that was placed in front of me. “This is what’s called a kettle, it’s just Soju mixed in with blueberry Kool-aid and a little yogurt,” stating as he pointed to the menu above the bar. “Then what is Soju?” curiously shrugging my shoulders. “Soju is just a rice alcohol - that needs Kool-aid for flavor,” Bob said jokingly. Bob then downed his cup of blueberry soju. I decided what the heck – it can’t be too bad then. If he can take it down that fast I was not going to be shown up. I then proceeded to tip the glass up and down the whole cup when I realized it was nasty. Nevertheless I downed my full cup and Bob was sitting there laughing at me. “Slow down – soju will creep up on you if you’re not careful, besides it's still early” Bob chuckled. "I’m OK, but it sure looks better then it taste,” stating with a sour look on my face. Bob poured us another. I started to get up when Bob motioned for me to sit back down. “Come on – one more before you go down the hill,” Bob said while handing me another full cup. “This will make the walk up the hill easier.” “The money exchange is down at the bottom on the corner?” asking with a questioning look. “Yeah, at the little store on the corner – you can’t miss it.” I downed my other glass in a hurry. It was sort of funny – it did not taste so bad the second time. A kettle still was not my favorite though. I wanted to get back before the other guys from the company came. “Back in a few,” I exclaimed while heading out the door.

I stepped out onto the street and noticed a few more people out. They were probably headed to work assuming how they were dressed and it was still early. The street was of rough concrete so that a person could easily keep their footing and it was only around 20 feet wide. Which made it almost impossible for a car to get by any other cars that were parked on the side of the street. I was almost at the bottom of the hill when I heard a scooter beeping his horn behind me. I sidestepped to my left and heard a soft voice say, “Come in, please.” It was the same girl that I saw earlier. I just kept walking. Damn, she reminded me of how much I missed Jenny.

Down at the bottom I saw a yellow sign on the corner that said ‘Money Exchange’ and walked towards it. Slowly I made my way across the intersection without getting hit by a taxi. It was remarkable that I had not seen any accidents yet, considering how they drive here. The store I went into was very small with chips and all kinds of other snacks piled on shelves. There was a little Korean lady behind a cash register that looked at me and said, “Change money,” as I approached. I handed her $200, and she then took it and proceeded to count it. She then punched some numbers on a calculator as if in a hurry and spun the calculator around for me to see it. It read 1,300. “OK,” I stated shrugging my shoulders. She then punched in some other numbers and spun the calculator around again. It read 260,000 on it. The lady knew her calculator. She grabbed a huge wad of green Korean bills and started shuffling them almost as fast as a machine in a bank. Handing them to me I was sure she got it correct, but I counted the bills anyways. Yep, 26 of them.

“Thanks,” I said stuffing the money in my pocket and heading out the door. I thought, Boy I need to learn some Hangul.

Starting back up the hill I noticed that same Korean woman. She was standing at the door of her club motioning to me as if she wanted to talk to me. Now I could see all of her - instead of just her head sticking out the door. Damn – she had a nice body on her. Her cutoffs were so tight I wondered if she was getting circulation to those fine legs. Everything was sexy about her: the black heels, the cutoffs, the black silky blouse and even the red fingernail and toenail polish. Her shirt was unbuttoned just enough to make you want to look more. I know I did! She was lightly fanning herself with an oriental style hand fan and undid another button on her blouse as if she was really hot. I was definitely getting an eyeful and she just gave me a sexy smile and said, “Come in and have a drink,” in the most seductive tone.

Oh shit – I was thinking – what about Jenny…? What harm could one or two drinks do? “OK,” I said as I looked at my watch and realized the other guys would not be here for another hour or so. She took my hand in her little hand and led me inside. Her hand was so soft – and so was her voice. They were sort of a dreamy soft. She had beautiful long black hair that hung to just above a nice little ass that looked so damn tempting.

The club was very small inside with only a bar and a few chairs against the wall. There was an older Korean lady sitting in the corner looking at a small TV. I figured she was the owner. “Come in here – it’s cooler in here,” she said softly as she led me to another small room behind a curtain. This room was barely lit, but I didn’t care I just wanted to be with this hot little Asian Babe. “Have a seat,” she stated while moving a table to one side of a booth. For some reason the back of the booths here were about 5 feet high – I guess maybe for privacy or something? I was sitting down on a red covered bench when I noticed she was lighting a small candle. There was some sort of soft ballad playing that was obviously suppose to seductive but I was only going to have a beer or two and then go meet the guys anyways.

“Thank you. Can I get a Bud?” “OK, me to?” she asked with a smile on her face. “Sure, no problem,” I said as she got up and went in the other room. I knew I had enough on me for a drink or two.

I was thinking this young lady must have just started working here. She looked like she was only 21 or so.

She came back with a Bud and some sort of drink in a small glass. “Twenty four thousand won or do you want to pay later?” “I’ll pay later,” not really caring as long as I was with her. She sat down beside me and started to rub my thigh with her hand. “What’s your name?” she asked as she held up her glass and said “Cheers.” After which she downed half her drink.

“My name’s Jay. What’s yours?” I replied taking a big drink of Bud. “My name’s Gina,” she stated as she finished the rest of her drink. “I’m too hot,” she mumbled she began unbuttoning her blouse all the way down. “May I have one more?” “OK,” I said sitting there tongue tied. Damn she was hot – and I had not been with a woman for almost a year. Plus Asian women were really sexy to me. Their frail little bodies and ivory skin was such a turn on to me. Coming back she said again “I’m still hot,” and took of her cutoffs. She had on a cute red little thong that showed off all the great qualities of her kissable ass. I could not believe this as I took another drink of Bud. “How long you been in Korea?” she asked. “Three days now” “True?” she asked while rubbing my chest. “Yes, I got here two days ago.” She giggled and said “You Cherry Boy then”. Curious I asked, “What’s a Cherry Boy”. “New man who never had Korean woman,” she replied in broken English. “Do not worry. Cherry Boys get freebies. But you come back some time,” she said with a sexy sort of giggle.

Sitting down beside me she asked me in a soft sexy voice, “Do you like Korean women?” “Yes,” I replied thinking that was a stupid question. Who would say ‘No – I hate Korean women’ with a gorgeous mostly nude woman sitting beside them? “I like you” she stated as she began softly nibbling on my ear. Her hand was starting to rub the swelling in my crotch. “I want to see,” she said in demanding voice as she tried to undo my belt. “No problem,” I said in total disbelief as to what was happening.

Standing up she slowly took off every piece of clothing she had left. She had a beautiful set with small pink nipples on them. I had to look twice to see if she had shaved down stairs or just didn’t have much hair. I was pleasantly surprised to find out she just didn’t have much hair. Anyways I prefer women with very little hair. She slowly lowered herself to her knees and began rubbing my crotch. She pulled on my zipper and undid my belt like a pro. I stood up and pulled down my pants and underwear. All my manhood then fell out in front of her. She let out a little gasp and said, “Nice,” in a soft sexy voice as she ever so slowly ran her tongue along the bottom of my manhood and proceeded to nibble every inch. Seeing those nice full juicy red lips kissing and sucking me down there started to push me over the edge of no return. I felt a sudden squeezing on my ass when I realized she had wrapped both her arms around my hips and was taking all of me in her beautiful warm mouth. This was great. I could not believe it. Oh my gosh – she definitely knew what she was doing! From here who could turn back?

Archived